tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Kushoom Koly Indian Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Kushoom Koly Indian Restaurant

Kushoom Koly Indian Restaurant is a family run Indian restaurant that has been gracing the Stockport area with its fantastic curries since 1971. The owner prides himself on using recipes that are authentic and traditional, unlike many of the other curry houses around.

This cosy venue is fully licensed, and has modern art displayed around the restaurant. It can also be hired out as a party venue, with the staff taking photos of your special day for free!

View all reviews
Kushoom Koly Indian Restaurant
Average member score
4.9 8
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jules said
" Best place ever great food service and staff brill"
Read more
Ali said "Fantastic Food
Very warm welcome on arrival. Menu explained in perfect detail.
Wonderful service. Food..."
Read more
Maddison said "Absolutely amazing, definitely going back
Awesome owner, awesome unique warm friendly dining space,

The best food I have..."
Read more
Thomas said "Really good food
Located around 10 minutes from where we live. Very glad to have found this restaurant. One of our..."
Read more
Steve said "Great Food
Got to be one of the best around"
Read more
Ingrid said
" Great place"
Read more
Anjay said "The Kush
Great food"
Read more
" A fantastic evening"
Read more
  • Jules said:
    " Best place ever great food service and staff brill "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said: "Fantastic Food
    Very warm welcome on arrival. Menu explained in perfect detail.
    Wonderful service. Food was amazing cooked fresh to order and I could taste every spice and flavour. Meat was increasingly tasty and tender. We will most definitely return here very soon. "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maddison said: "Absolutely amazing, definitely going back
    Awesome owner, awesome unique warm friendly dining space,

    The best food I have actually ever had and the best glass of red wine I have ever had.

    + Cool bar. We had come for a take away but the tastecard was only valid if we dined in that evening so after a lovely 2 mins in Kushoom Koly we decided to stay.

    Request to meet the boss's son Harris if he is available (before he becomes too famous) "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Really good food
    Located around 10 minutes from where we live. Very glad to have found this restaurant. One of our best in the Greater Manchester area. "
    Posted 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Food
    Got to be one of the best around "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ingrid said:
    " Great place "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anjay said: "The Kush
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A fantastic evening "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jules said:
    " Best place ever great food service and staff brill "
    Posted 1 month, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said: "Fantastic Food
    Very warm welcome on arrival. Menu explained in perfect detail.
    Wonderful service. Food was amazing cooked fresh to order and I could taste every spice and flavour. Meat was increasingly tasty and tender. We will most definitely return here very soon. "
    Posted 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maddison said: "Absolutely amazing, definitely going back
    Awesome owner, awesome unique warm friendly dining space,

    The best food I have actually ever had and the best glass of red wine I have ever had.

    + Cool bar. We had come for a take away but the tastecard was only valid if we dined in that evening so after a lovely 2 mins in Kushoom Koly we decided to stay.

    Request to meet the boss's son Harris if he is available (before he becomes too famous) "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Thomas said: "Really good food
    Located around 10 minutes from where we live. Very glad to have found this restaurant. One of our best in the Greater Manchester area. "
    Posted 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Food
    Got to be one of the best around "
    Posted 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ingrid said:
    " Great place "
    Posted 1 year, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anjay said: "The Kush
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A fantastic evening "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall