tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
La Famiglia image
La Famiglia image
La Famiglia image
La Famiglia image
La Famiglia image

2 for 1 at La Famiglia

La Famiglia Restaurant is a popular Italian restaurant in Hale village, near Altrincham. The host, Pilione, has over 25 years’ experience in the restaurant and Hotel business and is pleased to welcome tastecard members.

At La Famiglia you can taste when someone loves what they do! After all it's the people that make the restaurant. La Famiglia was first conceived for the local neighbourhood "TO DINE", relax and share each other's company:

- A restaurant which is created around the community

- A restaurant which is accessible and affordable

- A place where everyone is welcome and feels comfortable

Enjoy La Famiglia

Important Information

Please Note: The 241 offer is for a maximum of two people per tastecard booking. Members must mention tastecard during booking, failure to do this will render the offer invalid. No walk ins. The 2-for-1 offer provides the cheapest starter / main / dessert on the bill where 2 or more are ordered. Does not apply to side orders / sharing plates / specials / set menus /drinks.

View all reviews
La Famiglia
Average member score
4.9 14
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nigel said "Lovely food
Great. We have found our new Italian restaurant."
Read more
Spenny1983 said "Fantastic - Great Restaurant, Brilliant Staff
We had a fantastic meal and the staff and service were 1st class. Would recommend to anyone..."
Read more
" I Eat here on a regular basis, lovely food and service, with a friendly atmosphere. Staff always..."
Read more
Alison said "Excellent as usual
Always good, if you want the best Italian food in South Manchester then look no further"
Read more
FRAZER said "Delicious food
This is the 2nd time we have eaten here and the standard of food is excellent. Very good service..."
Read more
Sarah said "Anniversary meal
Was having a stop over before our flight in the morning & found this gem.. Lovely food,..."
Read more
" Excellent, could not fault. Will be going again."
Read more
Mark said
" Tasty food, very welcoming."
Read more
Ricardo said "Great Food
We had a lovely time!"
Read more
Richard said
" Amazing steak! Excellent service and great atmosphere!"
Read more
Sam said "Great Good And Service
Love this place, great menu and the service is fantastic. Easy to use card, told them we had card..."
Read more
Doug said
" Lovely restaurant ,beautifully styled and presented. Very attentive staff and excellent food. We..."
Read more
Robert said "Good food and service in relaxing atmosphere.
My wife and I had lunch on a Thursday. A very warm welcome and nice surroundings.The food was..."
Read more
Tracey said "Amazing Food and lovely warm service
Absolutely beautiful food, plenty of choice, reasonable prices and lovely staff , I will be..."
Read more
"Had a lovely meal at La Famiglia with my friend last night, the staff were all very friendly and..."
Read more
"Went to La Famiglia last night for the first time and used my tastecard. The restaurant is..."
Read more
  • Nigel said: "Lovely food
    Great. We have found our new Italian restaurant. "
    Posted 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spenny1983 said: "Fantastic - Great Restaurant, Brilliant Staff
    We had a fantastic meal and the staff and service were 1st class. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " I Eat here on a regular basis, lovely food and service, with a friendly atmosphere. Staff always make you welcome "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Excellent as usual
    Always good, if you want the best Italian food in South Manchester then look no further "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FRAZER said: "Delicious food
    This is the 2nd time we have eaten here and the standard of food is excellent. Very good service and great atmosphere. Highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Anniversary meal
    Was having a stop over before our flight in the morning & found this gem.. Lovely food, excellent staff & great atmosphere.. Good start to our holiday "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent, could not fault. Will be going again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Tasty food, very welcoming. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ricardo said: "Great Food
    We had a lovely time! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Amazing steak! Excellent service and great atmosphere! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great Good And Service
    Love this place, great menu and the service is fantastic. Easy to use card, told them we had card when we booked and again upon arrival. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Doug said:
    " Lovely restaurant ,beautifully styled and presented. Very attentive staff and excellent food. We had a lovely evening . "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good food and service in relaxing atmosphere.
    My wife and I had lunch on a Thursday. A very warm welcome and nice surroundings.The food was excellent and the service first class. Would certainly return and recommend to others. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Amazing Food and lovely warm service
    Absolutely beautiful food, plenty of choice, reasonable prices and lovely staff , I will be eating here more often , I was very impressed "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Had a lovely meal at La Famiglia with my friend last night, the staff were all very friendly and the food was excellent, I would highly recommend La Famiglia and with the tastecard it was bargain! I can’t wait to go back. Sarah "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Went to La Famiglia last night for the first time and used my tastecard. The restaurant is located in a small precinct with some cute tables and chairs outside. The waiter gave us a warm and happy welcome. We ate starters, mains and desserts and had wine. The food was delicious and the menu was great. There were lots to choose from and something for everyone in our party, young and old. The flavours in all dishes were mouth watering. Will definitely be going again. The owner was so friendly and helpful :) Thank you for a lovely evening. Claire "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Nigel said: "Lovely food
    Great. We have found our new Italian restaurant. "
    Posted 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Spenny1983 said: "Fantastic - Great Restaurant, Brilliant Staff
    We had a fantastic meal and the staff and service were 1st class. Would recommend to anyone without hesitation "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " I Eat here on a regular basis, lovely food and service, with a friendly atmosphere. Staff always make you welcome "
    Posted 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Excellent as usual
    Always good, if you want the best Italian food in South Manchester then look no further "
    Posted 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FRAZER said: "Delicious food
    This is the 2nd time we have eaten here and the standard of food is excellent. Very good service and great atmosphere. Highly recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Anniversary meal
    Was having a stop over before our flight in the morning & found this gem.. Lovely food, excellent staff & great atmosphere.. Good start to our holiday "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent, could not fault. Will be going again. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Tasty food, very welcoming. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ricardo said: "Great Food
    We had a lovely time! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Amazing steak! Excellent service and great atmosphere! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great Good And Service
    Love this place, great menu and the service is fantastic. Easy to use card, told them we had card when we booked and again upon arrival. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Doug said:
    " Lovely restaurant ,beautifully styled and presented. Very attentive staff and excellent food. We had a lovely evening . "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good food and service in relaxing atmosphere.
    My wife and I had lunch on a Thursday. A very warm welcome and nice surroundings.The food was excellent and the service first class. Would certainly return and recommend to others. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Amazing Food and lovely warm service
    Absolutely beautiful food, plenty of choice, reasonable prices and lovely staff , I will be eating here more often , I was very impressed "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Had a lovely meal at La Famiglia with my friend last night, the staff were all very friendly and the food was excellent, I would highly recommend La Famiglia and with the tastecard it was bargain! I can’t wait to go back. Sarah "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 13 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Went to La Famiglia last night for the first time and used my tastecard. The restaurant is located in a small precinct with some cute tables and chairs outside. The waiter gave us a warm and happy welcome. We ate starters, mains and desserts and had wine. The food was delicious and the menu was great. There were lots to choose from and something for everyone in our party, young and old. The flavours in all dishes were mouth watering. Will definitely be going again. The owner was so friendly and helpful :) Thank you for a lovely evening. Claire "
    Posted 5 years, 11 months, 16 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review