tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Aberdeen image
Prezzo - Aberdeen image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Aberdeen

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). The discount is also unavailable on event or match days at Wembley Stadium. The following dishes will also be unavailable on the discount at this branch: garlic Bread (Inc w/ Mozzarella), Bruschetta, Margherita Pizza (Classic, Light & VIP), Penne Arrabiata (Classic & Light), Traditional Lasagne and Spaghetti Bolognese. The following dishes will also be unavailable on the discount at this branch: garlic Bread (Inc w/ Mozzarella), Bruschetta, Margherita Pizza (Classic, Light & VIP), Penne Arrabiata (Classic & Light), Traditional Lasagne and Spaghetti Bolognese.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Aberdeen
Average member score
4.9 7
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Irina said
" Very quick and excellent service. Highly recommend"
Read more
Maureen said
" Food excellent as usual

Waiting for my change took longer than it should have but..."
Read more
" Excellent food and service"
Read more
LS said "Good food
Very atmospheric restaurant with tasty food. Definitely a place to go!"
Read more
Steve said "Great food
Always go to prezzo, great food service and very friendly."
Read more
May said
" Very friendly stuff, excellent food and service. Recommend it to everyone."
Read more
Grant said "Prezzo - one of my favourites!
We regularly goto Prezzo because the food is great and the value for money when we use the..."
Read more
  • Irina said:
    " Very quick and excellent service. Highly recommend "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Food excellent as usual

    Waiting for my change took longer than it should have but otherwise service was good, plenty of atmosphere "
    Posted 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LS said: "Good food
    Very atmospheric restaurant with tasty food. Definitely a place to go! "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great food
    Always go to prezzo, great food service and very friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • May said:
    " Very friendly stuff, excellent food and service. Recommend it to everyone. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grant said: "Prezzo - one of my favourites!
    We regularly goto Prezzo because the food is great and the value for money when we use the tastecard is excellent. A few of my favourites are the Italian Nachos, spaghetti carbonara and the VIP pizzas. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Irina said:
    " Very quick and excellent service. Highly recommend "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Food excellent as usual

    Waiting for my change took longer than it should have but otherwise service was good, plenty of atmosphere "
    Posted 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LS said: "Good food
    Very atmospheric restaurant with tasty food. Definitely a place to go! "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great food
    Always go to prezzo, great food service and very friendly. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • May said:
    " Very friendly stuff, excellent food and service. Recommend it to everyone. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grant said: "Prezzo - one of my favourites!
    We regularly goto Prezzo because the food is great and the value for money when we use the tastecard is excellent. A few of my favourites are the Italian Nachos, spaghetti carbonara and the VIP pizzas. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall