tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
The Boot Restaurant @ The Honiley Court Hotel image
The Boot Restaurant @ The Honiley Court Hotel image

50% off at The Boot Restaurant @ The Honiley Court Hotel

The Boot Restaurant provides a modern dining experience offering an extensive à la carte menu in beautiful surroundings. Popular with locals and guests alike, the fine food is ideally complemented by a selection of wines from around the world.

For a slightly more informal atmosphere guests can relax in the Boot Bar which serves light snacks and is ideal for business lunches or simply a refreshing drink.

The Honiley Court Hotel can also cater for any type of event, from intimate private dinners to large banquets, all of which can be tailored to your exact requirements.

View all reviews
The Boot Restaurant @ The Honiley Court Hotel
Average member score
4.6 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Barbara said
" Food excellent,service good,friendly staff . Would recommend"
Read more
Matt said
" Amazing food."
Read more
Mike said "Disapointing
Ordered two meals one vegetarian and one of lamb with cuscus the was totally uneatable due to it..."
Read more
" Very nice warm atmosphere. Good service. Especially desserts!"
Read more
David said "Consistantly good
Sunday lunch for the second time in three weeks and this time with friends of ours. The food was..."
Read more
David said "Exellent
Went for the fixed price Sunday lunch with my wife on 21 December. I cannot praise the staff..."
Read more
Christopher said "Good place - reccomended.
Very nice, good food. Reccomended."
Read more
  • Barbara said:
    " Food excellent,service good,friendly staff . Would recommend "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Amazing food. "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Disapointing
    Ordered two meals one vegetarian and one of lamb with cuscus the was totally uneatable due to it being under cook (raw) & then having to wait 40 minutes to receive a replacement meal. Spoilt both my partners and my evening as we were looking for a nice meal like we have always previously had. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice warm atmosphere. Good service. Especially desserts! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Consistantly good
    Sunday lunch for the second time in three weeks and this time with friends of ours. The food was equally as good as before and plenty of it. This is a great value for money restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Exellent
    Went for the fixed price Sunday lunch with my wife on 21 December. I cannot praise the staff highly enough, the service was first class and the staff made us feel very welcome. The three course meal was delicious and half the price of many of the other local restaurants.

    We will be visiting the Boot much more often now. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Good place - reccomended.
    Very nice, good food. Reccomended. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Barbara said:
    " Food excellent,service good,friendly staff . Would recommend "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Amazing food. "
    Posted 11 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Disapointing
    Ordered two meals one vegetarian and one of lamb with cuscus the was totally uneatable due to it being under cook (raw) & then having to wait 40 minutes to receive a replacement meal. Spoilt both my partners and my evening as we were looking for a nice meal like we have always previously had. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice warm atmosphere. Good service. Especially desserts! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Consistantly good
    Sunday lunch for the second time in three weeks and this time with friends of ours. The food was equally as good as before and plenty of it. This is a great value for money restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Exellent
    Went for the fixed price Sunday lunch with my wife on 21 December. I cannot praise the staff highly enough, the service was first class and the staff made us feel very welcome. The three course meal was delicious and half the price of many of the other local restaurants.

    We will be visiting the Boot much more often now. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Good place - reccomended.
    Very nice, good food. Reccomended. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall