tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Viceroy Indian - Bollington image
Viceroy Indian - Bollington image
Viceroy Indian - Bollington image
Viceroy Indian - Bollington image
Viceroy Indian - Bollington image

2 for 1 at Viceroy Indian - Bollington

Indulge yourself and sample the delights of India and Bangladesh at the Viceroy Indian Restaurant in Bollington.

The Viceroy has been serving the finest Indian & Bangladeshi cuisine to the people of Cheshire for over fifteen years and within that time they have learnt to fuse the modern with traditional, bringing customers the best flavours the Indian Sub-Continents have to offer...

The Viceroy Indian Restaurant has a fabulous reputation for preparing the finest Indian Cuisine. You can dine with friends in its spacious restaurant or relax in its more intimate spaces.

Established for over 15 years in Bollington it is regarded as being at the forefront for Indian Cuisine, with customers travelling from far afield to sample its culinary delights.

In summer, customers can even dine on the balcony overlooking the Cheshire Plains. Before a meal enjoy a drink in the spacious lounge and sample the fabulous selection of Indian beers that Viceroy has to offer. A dining experience at the Viceroy is one you will always remember...

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard offer at The Viceroy is 2 for 1. This discount is available on starters, main courses and desserts.

View all reviews
Viceroy Indian - Bollington
Average member score
5.0 4
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jo said "Great!
Really lovely staff. Fresh & delicious food. Tender lamb. Great place."
Read more
P said
" Excellent!"
Read more
Becky said
" Fantastic food..."
Read more
Lauren said
" I went to America for 3 months over summer and went here the evening I got home, that says it all..."
Read more
"Briliant, try the Deshi Kahna with extra ginger!! Alison  "
Read more
  • Jo said: "Great!
    Really lovely staff. Fresh & delicious food. Tender lamb. Great place. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " Excellent! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said:
    " Fantastic food... "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said:
    " I went to America for 3 months over summer and went here the evening I got home, that says it all really!

    It's also the best hangover cure ever! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Briliant, try the Deshi Kahna with extra ginger!! Alison   "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jo said: "Great!
    Really lovely staff. Fresh & delicious food. Tender lamb. Great place. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said:
    " Excellent! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said:
    " Fantastic food... "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said:
    " I went to America for 3 months over summer and went here the evening I got home, that says it all really!

    It's also the best hangover cure ever! "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Briliant, try the Deshi Kahna with extra ginger!! Alison   "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review