tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Fiesta Havana image
Fiesta Havana image
Fiesta Havana image

50% off at Fiesta Havana

Smooth Latin style and infectious Caribbean rhythms... A little piece of Cuba - right in the heart of Chester. From tempting Tapas to sizzling Fajitas, Fiesta Havana offers a wide and varied menu combined with an atmosphere infused with Caribbean soul for an authentic Latin dining experience.

Fiesta Havana offer an impressive array of cocktails from their well-stocked bar featuring various tequilas and speciality aged rums. They even boast the best Mojito in town!

With International bands and world renowned DJ’s playing the best mix of Latin infused music with British dance, a visit to Fiesta Havana will see you dance, eat drink & party all in one venue!

View all reviews
Fiesta Havana
Average member score
4.9 27
Diner rating
Excellent
23
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
IAN said "Excellent
Very nice will definitely be eating and drinking here again"
Read more
Fleur said "Best Tapas Ever!
What a find - my partner and I love tapas and reckon we have been to some good places in our..."
Read more
Nigel said "Very Nice Food
Went on Sunday afternoon and had a very good steak, with a couple of cocktails to celebrate my..."
Read more
McKenzieFoodLover said "Potentially The Best In Chester
I have visited a few times now and the food quality never changes. It tastes excellent and the..."
Read more
Mike said "Feast At Fiesta
Had a lovely evening with my partner, we were starving and returned here after a positive..."
Read more
Ben said "Gorgeous Food Great Atmosphere
Really enjoyed the food, very well cooked and presented and the atmosphere and look of the place..."
Read more
Lucian said "JUST GREAT
Best restaurant where I used the tastecard so far. Very good food, £3.25 every cocktail...."
Read more
Mike said "Fab night
Great night, first time we have been here, great food, lovely olives, got the wrong order sent..."
Read more
charlene said "Nice meal. Shame about the company
Nice restaurant. Good food. Just a shame I invited along a muppet to enjoy it with."
Read more
Tim said "Brilliant & tasty
Well recommended, we dined here on a Monday, plus up till 8pm they have 241 on there wide range..."
Read more
Andy said
" Excellent experience, good food and service"
Read more
Chris said "Lovely Place
What a lovely, warm and friendly place. Food was very good and certainly filled me and my wife..."
Read more
Stuart said
" Service at Fiesta Havana was warm and friendly, the food was good - tasty and plenty of it - and..."
Read more
Mr said "Good food and cocktails
Food, cocktails and atmosphere spot on"
Read more
Pauline said
" Fine but my daughter was asked for id which she didn't have on her so sadly she..."
Read more
Sam said
" Fab in all areas will return"
Read more
Sam said "Fab Fiesta
Great food, service, drinks and atmosphere will return"
Read more
Nicola said "Chester little Hidden Gem!!!!
Food was outstanding:-) Best Paella ive ever had out side of spain. This restaurant is a must..."
Read more
Janina said "Brilliant
Went with my husband over Easter break having looked on taste card. Was amazing value for money...."
Read more
Marc said
" 0When I was planning my visit to Chester I looked to see where I could use my tastecard and I..."
Read more
Neil, said "Good food and value for money
Good food, value for money, and it was really easy to use the tastecard. However, we were a bit..."
Read more
Ali said
" Great place, Booked a table last minute got lost, and was still able to order food after cut off..."
Read more
Adrian said "Fantastic
Great food, atmosphere and prices :)"
Read more
Sundancesquid said "Great Food
Was a bit quiet, (us and one other table) 7pm mid week. Food and service where very good, would..."
Read more
Cass1187 said "Great Tapas
Really great tapas good choice of dishes at very reasonable prices. Definitely would recommend,..."
Read more
Becky said "Always great!
Always a really great and pleasurable dinner out. The staff are friendly and easy going, the food..."
Read more
John said "Great place to go great food and the place is nice and cosy
"Fantastic evening from start to finish! Service was fantastic, Food was delicious and the..."
Read more
"Excellent Service from start to finish - We went on a Thursday which was half price fajitas night..."
Read more
  • IAN said: "Excellent
    Very nice will definitely be eating and drinking here again "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fleur said: "Best Tapas Ever!
    What a find - my partner and I love tapas and reckon we have been to some good places in our time, but this set the standard. Food was faultless, particularly recommend the Gambas and calamari, which was by far the best I have ever had. We ate and drank ourselves silly at lunch for the grand total of £30 after sightseeing up a fierce appetite. Top notch. "
    Posted 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Very Nice Food
    Went on Sunday afternoon and had a very good steak, with a couple of cocktails to celebrate my anniversary. Would recommend "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • McKenzieFoodLover said: "Potentially The Best In Chester
    I have visited a few times now and the food quality never changes. It tastes excellent and the price is incredible thanks to the tastecard option.

    If you like tapas and a good deal, then this is for you. The food portions are more than you'd expect and the range is also excellent. "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Feast At Fiesta
    Had a lovely evening with my partner, we were starving and returned here after a positive experience the first time. They didn't let us down: all courses arrived hot, nicely presented and absolutely delicious. Would especially recommend the patatas bravas.

    The portion sizes are VERY generous... My partner and I were starving so ordered a few tapas to start not realising the mains were so gigantic... Not complaining though as it was all yummy... Would highly recommend! "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Gorgeous Food Great Atmosphere
    Really enjoyed the food, very well cooked and presented and the atmosphere and look of the place was really nice. I've been in the past and being able to use my tastecard made it all the more enjoyable. Cheers Fiesta Havana! "
    Posted 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucian said: "JUST GREAT
    Best restaurant where I used the tastecard so far. Very good food, £3.25 every cocktail. Excellent service and atmosphere. I would definitely recommend it. "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Fab night
    Great night, first time we have been here, great food, lovely olives, got the wrong order sent first time but hey..!!
    The manager told us we have to phone first but for tonight it was ok.., a little off putting really, other wise the service would have been a 5 star "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • charlene said: "Nice meal. Shame about the company
    Nice restaurant. Good food. Just a shame I invited along a muppet to enjoy it with. "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said: "Brilliant & tasty
    Well recommended, we dined here on a Monday, plus up till 8pm they have 241 on there wide range of cocktails. A nice relaxed atmosphere with food well presented. We started with nachos, a very nice portion 1 could've fed 2. Then the 20oz rib, well prepared on a single bone that the meat just fell off, served with fries & side salad & coleslaw. Definitely be back again would definitely recommend thank you. :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Excellent experience, good food and service "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Lovely Place
    What a lovely, warm and friendly place. Food was very good and certainly filled me and my wife up. Cocktails on free flow and we came back later on to take advantage of The Happy Hour!! Excellent service as well. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Service at Fiesta Havana was warm and friendly, the food was good - tasty and plenty of it - and the atmosphere laid back. Bonus points for the excellent cocktails on offer during happy hour; their marmalade and ginger old fashioned goes down a treat. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Good food and cocktails
    Food, cocktails and atmosphere spot on "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pauline said:
    " Fine but my daughter was asked for id which she didn't have on her so sadly she couldn't have a cocktail with her tapAs "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " Fab in all areas will return "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Fab Fiesta
    Great food, service, drinks and atmosphere will return "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said: "Chester little Hidden Gem!!!!
    Food was outstanding:-) Best Paella ive ever had out side of spain. This restaurant is a must for anybody who likes spaniah food. Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody ..... cocktails are great too! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janina said: "Brilliant
    Went with my husband over Easter break having looked on taste card. Was amazing value for money. Food was really good Tasty, hot and freshly made we had 3 tapas dishes to share, a rib eye steak and the whole rack of ribs. Also cocktails are so lush and only £3-25 during offer time. Well worth a visit to a welcoming enjoyable evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marc said:
    " 0When I was planning my visit to Chester I looked to see where I could use my tastecard and I came across Fiesta Havana. From its description I was intrigued to see what it would be like. and from entering (Do mind your head) you did feel the difference from anywhere else in Chester you will have gone to eat.

    The service was great. He was happy, upbeat and helpful. The food is amazing. My friend and I had 3 Tapas dishes to ourselves and then two mains and shared a jug of "Multiple Orgasms". We had Xim Xim Croquetas (Highly recommend getting them), Inca rice and black beans, Crispy King Prawns, Gambas and Calamres and for the mains I went for the Feijoada (pulled pork, beef, chorizo and red peppers, served with rice.) while my friend went for the Chimichanga.

    Needles to say, after all that we were well and truly stuffed and very very pleased with the food! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil, said: "Good food and value for money
    Good food, value for money, and it was really easy to use the tastecard. However, we were a bit taken aback when the waitress was surprised that we had an under 18 with us, and we were told we'd need to leave by 9pm, which gave us 75mins. Had we known this, we'd have gone elsewhere. Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable evening - 7/10. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Great place, Booked a table last minute got lost, and was still able to order food after cut off time.. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said: "Fantastic
    Great food, atmosphere and prices :) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sundancesquid said: "Great Food
    Was a bit quiet, (us and one other table) 7pm mid week. Food and service where very good, would come again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cass1187 said: "Great Tapas
    Really great tapas good choice of dishes at very reasonable prices. Definitely would recommend, service wasn't anything special waitress seemed disinterested but everything else great "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said: "Always great!
    Always a really great and pleasurable dinner out. The staff are friendly and easy going, the food is delicious, the deals are great, overall it's a really good place to have dinner. highly rated. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great place to go great food and the place is nice and cosy
    "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic evening from start to finish! Service was fantastic, Food was delicious and the cocktails were yummy! The atmosphere was fab too. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Rebecca "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent Service from start to finish - We went on a Thursday which was half price fajitas night anyway but still used the tastecard for reduction on starters, desserts and also coffees etc, Food was lovely and the price at the end made it all the more special. We couldn’t have made the food at home for the money we spent. Would definitely go again. Andy   "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • IAN said: "Excellent
    Very nice will definitely be eating and drinking here again "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fleur said: "Best Tapas Ever!
    What a find - my partner and I love tapas and reckon we have been to some good places in our time, but this set the standard. Food was faultless, particularly recommend the Gambas and calamari, which was by far the best I have ever had. We ate and drank ourselves silly at lunch for the grand total of £30 after sightseeing up a fierce appetite. Top notch. "
    Posted 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Very Nice Food
    Went on Sunday afternoon and had a very good steak, with a couple of cocktails to celebrate my anniversary. Would recommend "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • McKenzieFoodLover said: "Potentially The Best In Chester
    I have visited a few times now and the food quality never changes. It tastes excellent and the price is incredible thanks to the tastecard option.

    If you like tapas and a good deal, then this is for you. The food portions are more than you'd expect and the range is also excellent. "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Feast At Fiesta
    Had a lovely evening with my partner, we were starving and returned here after a positive experience the first time. They didn't let us down: all courses arrived hot, nicely presented and absolutely delicious. Would especially recommend the patatas bravas.

    The portion sizes are VERY generous... My partner and I were starving so ordered a few tapas to start not realising the mains were so gigantic... Not complaining though as it was all yummy... Would highly recommend! "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Gorgeous Food Great Atmosphere
    Really enjoyed the food, very well cooked and presented and the atmosphere and look of the place was really nice. I've been in the past and being able to use my tastecard made it all the more enjoyable. Cheers Fiesta Havana! "
    Posted 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucian said: "JUST GREAT
    Best restaurant where I used the tastecard so far. Very good food, £3.25 every cocktail. Excellent service and atmosphere. I would definitely recommend it. "
    Posted 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Fab night
    Great night, first time we have been here, great food, lovely olives, got the wrong order sent first time but hey..!!
    The manager told us we have to phone first but for tonight it was ok.., a little off putting really, other wise the service would have been a 5 star "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • charlene said: "Nice meal. Shame about the company
    Nice restaurant. Good food. Just a shame I invited along a muppet to enjoy it with. "
    Posted 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tim said: "Brilliant & tasty
    Well recommended, we dined here on a Monday, plus up till 8pm they have 241 on there wide range of cocktails. A nice relaxed atmosphere with food well presented. We started with nachos, a very nice portion 1 could've fed 2. Then the 20oz rib, well prepared on a single bone that the meat just fell off, served with fries & side salad & coleslaw. Definitely be back again would definitely recommend thank you. :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Excellent experience, good food and service "
    Posted 9 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Lovely Place
    What a lovely, warm and friendly place. Food was very good and certainly filled me and my wife up. Cocktails on free flow and we came back later on to take advantage of The Happy Hour!! Excellent service as well. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Service at Fiesta Havana was warm and friendly, the food was good - tasty and plenty of it - and the atmosphere laid back. Bonus points for the excellent cocktails on offer during happy hour; their marmalade and ginger old fashioned goes down a treat. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said: "Good food and cocktails
    Food, cocktails and atmosphere spot on "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pauline said:
    " Fine but my daughter was asked for id which she didn't have on her so sadly she couldn't have a cocktail with her tapAs "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said:
    " Fab in all areas will return "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Fab Fiesta
    Great food, service, drinks and atmosphere will return "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said: "Chester little Hidden Gem!!!!
    Food was outstanding:-) Best Paella ive ever had out side of spain. This restaurant is a must for anybody who likes spaniah food. Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody ..... cocktails are great too! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janina said: "Brilliant
    Went with my husband over Easter break having looked on taste card. Was amazing value for money. Food was really good Tasty, hot and freshly made we had 3 tapas dishes to share, a rib eye steak and the whole rack of ribs. Also cocktails are so lush and only £3-25 during offer time. Well worth a visit to a welcoming enjoyable evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marc said:
    " 0When I was planning my visit to Chester I looked to see where I could use my tastecard and I came across Fiesta Havana. From its description I was intrigued to see what it would be like. and from entering (Do mind your head) you did feel the difference from anywhere else in Chester you will have gone to eat.

    The service was great. He was happy, upbeat and helpful. The food is amazing. My friend and I had 3 Tapas dishes to ourselves and then two mains and shared a jug of "Multiple Orgasms". We had Xim Xim Croquetas (Highly recommend getting them), Inca rice and black beans, Crispy King Prawns, Gambas and Calamres and for the mains I went for the Feijoada (pulled pork, beef, chorizo and red peppers, served with rice.) while my friend went for the Chimichanga.

    Needles to say, after all that we were well and truly stuffed and very very pleased with the food! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil, said: "Good food and value for money
    Good food, value for money, and it was really easy to use the tastecard. However, we were a bit taken aback when the waitress was surprised that we had an under 18 with us, and we were told we'd need to leave by 9pm, which gave us 75mins. Had we known this, we'd have gone elsewhere. Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable evening - 7/10. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Great place, Booked a table last minute got lost, and was still able to order food after cut off time.. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said: "Fantastic
    Great food, atmosphere and prices :) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sundancesquid said: "Great Food
    Was a bit quiet, (us and one other table) 7pm mid week. Food and service where very good, would come again "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cass1187 said: "Great Tapas
    Really great tapas good choice of dishes at very reasonable prices. Definitely would recommend, service wasn't anything special waitress seemed disinterested but everything else great "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said: "Always great!
    Always a really great and pleasurable dinner out. The staff are friendly and easy going, the food is delicious, the deals are great, overall it's a really good place to have dinner. highly rated. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great place to go great food and the place is nice and cosy
    "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fantastic evening from start to finish! Service was fantastic, Food was delicious and the cocktails were yummy! The atmosphere was fab too. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Rebecca "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excellent Service from start to finish - We went on a Thursday which was half price fajitas night anyway but still used the tastecard for reduction on starters, desserts and also coffees etc, Food was lovely and the price at the end made it all the more special. We couldn’t have made the food at home for the money we spent. Would definitely go again. Andy   "
    Posted 5 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review