tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Akash Tandoori Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Akash Tandoori Restaurant

Situated on Topping Street in the fabulous town of Blackpool, Akash Tandoori Restaurant is popular with everyone, young and old, no matter what kind of palate you have. The menu you here has an array of Indian dishes, using everything from the hottest spices to the creamiest sauces, the tastiest lamb chops to the most succulent pieces of chicken.

The atmosphere here is always exciting and there is never a dull night here at the Akash Tandoori, and the friendly staff help all customers feel welcome. Their high standards of customer service are unbeatable, and they are able to attend to all your needs without being over bearing.

View all reviews
Akash Tandoori Restaurant
Average member score
4.4 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nis said
" Good food and warming staff"
Read more
John said "Friendly Restaurant.
Nice meal. Friendly staff. :-)"
Read more
" Don't be put off by the shabby entrance, this back street Indian serves really tasty and..."
Read more
Sue said
" A hidden gem in the centre of Blackpool"
Read more
Edward said "Okay
Was okay, it was Christmas eve and only 6pm so was only four there so felt empty,"
Read more
MUHIB said "Excellant
Excellant service and really nice food. Friendly people, would defo recommend this place, and..."
Read more
Mohammad said "Tasty Food
Tasty affordable food"
Read more
" Average !!"
Read more
Maria said "Lovely little place
Upstairs venue so could easily miss it. Had poppodums n spices, chicken tikka starters with..."
Read more
Helen said "Worth a visit
A hidden gem . Don't be fooled by the outside. The food is fabulous. The staff were friendly..."
Read more
rachael said "Nice food
Went for the first time as it was on Taste Card. The food was lovely, and staff really friendly...."
Read more
  • Nis said:
    " Good food and warming staff "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Friendly Restaurant.
    Nice meal. Friendly staff. :-) "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Don't be put off by the shabby entrance, this back street Indian serves really tasty and fresh food, the onion bhaji being the lightest and fresh tasting I have devoured in a long time. Our family of eight enjoyed everything out in front of us. Friendly service too!! "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " A hidden gem in the centre of Blackpool "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edward said: "Okay
    Was okay, it was Christmas eve and only 6pm so was only four there so felt empty, "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MUHIB said: "Excellant
    Excellant service and really nice food. Friendly people, would defo recommend this place, and will be coming back "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mohammad said: "Tasty Food
    Tasty affordable food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Average !! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Lovely little place
    Upstairs venue so could easily miss it. Had poppodums n spices, chicken tikka starters with chicken tikka masala & chicken buana. Couldn't fault anything except the tikka masala, not that it was awful as it wasn't but we were looking forward to a rich red tikka dish. It had far too much coconut in and tasted more like a mild korma. We asked the chef if this was normal as we hadn't come across it before, his reply was yes everyone cooks it differently and would we like it with more spices. No chef with lots less coconut.. the 1 star loss was due to that and the place a little grubby but we expected that as checked trip advisor prior due to not living local. House róse is more like lambrini than a fine wine but hey i didnt go to drink anyway. I visit Blackpool often so yes i would probably go again.. :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Worth a visit
    A hidden gem . Don't be fooled by the outside. The food is fabulous. The staff were friendly and helpful. We ordered starters including onion bajee chicken chaat and mixed kebab. All were great. We followed this with lamb achar meat korma tikka Marsala and chicken vindaloo and various rice and naan breads. Lovely. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • rachael said: "Nice food
    Went for the first time as it was on Taste Card. The food was lovely, and staff really friendly. We was also given a free complimentary drink at the end of the meal. We will definitely be back "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Nis said:
    " Good food and warming staff "
    Posted 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Friendly Restaurant.
    Nice meal. Friendly staff. :-) "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Don't be put off by the shabby entrance, this back street Indian serves really tasty and fresh food, the onion bhaji being the lightest and fresh tasting I have devoured in a long time. Our family of eight enjoyed everything out in front of us. Friendly service too!! "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " A hidden gem in the centre of Blackpool "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edward said: "Okay
    Was okay, it was Christmas eve and only 6pm so was only four there so felt empty, "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MUHIB said: "Excellant
    Excellant service and really nice food. Friendly people, would defo recommend this place, and will be coming back "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mohammad said: "Tasty Food
    Tasty affordable food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Average !! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Lovely little place
    Upstairs venue so could easily miss it. Had poppodums n spices, chicken tikka starters with chicken tikka masala & chicken buana. Couldn't fault anything except the tikka masala, not that it was awful as it wasn't but we were looking forward to a rich red tikka dish. It had far too much coconut in and tasted more like a mild korma. We asked the chef if this was normal as we hadn't come across it before, his reply was yes everyone cooks it differently and would we like it with more spices. No chef with lots less coconut.. the 1 star loss was due to that and the place a little grubby but we expected that as checked trip advisor prior due to not living local. House róse is more like lambrini than a fine wine but hey i didnt go to drink anyway. I visit Blackpool often so yes i would probably go again.. :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said: "Worth a visit
    A hidden gem . Don't be fooled by the outside. The food is fabulous. The staff were friendly and helpful. We ordered starters including onion bajee chicken chaat and mixed kebab. All were great. We followed this with lamb achar meat korma tikka Marsala and chicken vindaloo and various rice and naan breads. Lovely. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • rachael said: "Nice food
    Went for the first time as it was on Taste Card. The food was lovely, and staff really friendly. We was also given a free complimentary drink at the end of the meal. We will definitely be back "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall