tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Behind The Wall image

2 for 1 at Behind The Wall

What is Behind The Wall?

BTW is a unique multi space venue. They make their own rules …and then they bend them, so if you are going for lunch and want to watch a big game, you can. Or if you are coming for dinner and want to dance till late or listen to a live band, you can. Whatever the occasion, the staff at BTW will be happy to serve you.

Opened in 1985 BTW has blossomed into one of Scotland’s most vibrant and individual eating, drinking and entertainment venues.

Each area has its own unique atmosphere and BTW have something to suit all moods depending on the time of the day or day of the week, like the chameleon they change to suit all customers’ demands. Believe it or not, they are now serving the grandchildren of original customers from those early days. Bring the kids, BTW do family friendly fun. Eat in the bar, restaurant, conservatory or garden.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on a Saturday lunch time due to a separate lunch time menu being served. The discount is not available on Mother's Day Sunday 6th March 2016. Bookings must be made in advance to receive the tastecard discount.

View all reviews
Behind The Wall
Average member score
4.6 28
Diner rating
Excellent
19
Very good
6
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Harry said "Good Food
Buzzy atmosphere, great food, good service, what more can you ask for?"
Read more
"Katie Wow Wow
Great food I ate it all"
Read more
SD said "Great Lunch
Had a burger for lunch , great food and great service"
Read more
" Food always good and great atmosphere"
Read more
"Excellent!
Come here very regularly as the food is superb and great service and atmosphere. The chicken..."
Read more
Robyn said "Great
Food is great as always. First time using my taste card here and happy with the money saved."
Read more
GRAEME said
" Nice place for lunch. Just picked the wrong food for our taste"
Read more
Margaret said "First Time
Used the card for the first time and loved the saving, will use more."
Read more
"Great Food
Highly recommended BTW. Food was amazing"
Read more
Logan said "Fantastic
One of the best places to eat in falkirk"
Read more
Staceymay said "Birthday Dinner
Amazing service and meals!

Great place where u can go with/without kids!"
Read more
Lindi said "Fantastic Food
Great food and choice, excellent service and value for money would definitely go again. It's..."
Read more
John said "Excellent Choice
Food was great and with the use of the card was excellent value. Will definitely return to BTW"
Read more
" Good food, reasonable prices."
Read more
Izzy said "Sunday Dinner
Food was brilliant, different twist on classic dishes. Service was quick and food served quickly..."
Read more
K said "Tasty
Always a great experience in BTW. Drinks, food, service and atmosphere always superb. Will..."
Read more
GILLIAN said "Delish
Steak between the sheets was fab and 1/2 portion at lunchtime too :-) churros with dip = omg!!..."
Read more
Eddie said "A Mid Week Treat.
Had a nice three course meal on Tastecard. Service was excellent. We had between the sheets Tex..."
Read more
Scott said
" Great food and a great place! Chicken inbetween the sheets was superb and the milkybar cheesecake..."
Read more
Dee said "Fab dinner!
Best steak between the sheets we both had in a long time!! Fab service.... Can't wait to return"
Read more
S said "Dinner
Excellent service and food. Always an excellent experience."
Read more
Janet said "Very Enjoyable
Food good and friendly staff. Vey enjoyable."
Read more
Mark said
" Amazing food & service"
Read more
SD said "Great Mexican Food
Great food and great atmosphere"
Read more
" Poor service!!"
Read more
Jacqueline said
" Food was nice. Good prices."
Read more
Judith said
" Food excellent. Service poor. Had to wait 50 minutes for mains. Then they did not seem interested..."
Read more
Louise said "Last minute lunch visit
Lovely food and top class service."
Read more
"Went there today and we had a very enjoyable lunch. Quite a varied Mexican style menu. Food was..."
Read more
  • Harry said: "Good Food
    Buzzy atmosphere, great food, good service, what more can you ask for? "
    Posted 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Katie Wow Wow
    Great food I ate it all "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SD said: "Great Lunch
    Had a burger for lunch , great food and great service "
    Posted 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food always good and great atmosphere "
    Posted 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent!
    Come here very regularly as the food is superb and great service and atmosphere. The chicken fajitas are amazing! 10/10 recommend "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robyn said: "Great
    Food is great as always. First time using my taste card here and happy with the money saved. "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GRAEME said:
    " Nice place for lunch. Just picked the wrong food for our taste "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said: "First Time
    Used the card for the first time and loved the saving, will use more. "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Highly recommended BTW. Food was amazing "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Logan said: "Fantastic
    One of the best places to eat in falkirk "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Staceymay said: "Birthday Dinner
    Amazing service and meals!

    Great place where u can go with/without kids! "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lindi said: "Fantastic Food
    Great food and choice, excellent service and value for money would definitely go again. It's a lovely atmosphere always busy.. "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Excellent Choice
    Food was great and with the use of the card was excellent value. Will definitely return to BTW "
    Posted 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food, reasonable prices. "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Izzy said: "Sunday Dinner
    Food was brilliant, different twist on classic dishes. Service was quick and food served quickly on warm plates. Will be back. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said: "Tasty
    Always a great experience in BTW. Drinks, food, service and atmosphere always superb. Will continue to return time and time again. "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GILLIAN said: "Delish
    Steak between the sheets was fab and 1/2 portion at lunchtime too :-) churros with dip = omg!! and my friend loved the Eton mess too. Also 2 dishes to Take away and paid with tastecard. . "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said: "A Mid Week Treat.
    Had a nice three course meal on Tastecard. Service was excellent. We had between the sheets Tex Mex and steak. Both were fairly bland. Atmosphere was good and welcoming. Will be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " Great food and a great place! Chicken inbetween the sheets was superb and the milkybar cheesecake was even better. My girlfriend is a bit fussy and felt the burger was too pink in the middle but that's the only small criticism. Our server Kale was great and gave outstanding service not only to us but to the other people that were eating at the tables next to us so it's was nice to be dining at a place that has people not only doing a great job but also creating a friendly and relaxing atmosphere for their customers. Will 100% be back!! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said: "Fab dinner!
    Best steak between the sheets we both had in a long time!! Fab service.... Can't wait to return "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: "Dinner
    Excellent service and food. Always an excellent experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Very Enjoyable
    Food good and friendly staff. Vey enjoyable. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Amazing food & service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SD said: "Great Mexican Food
    Great food and great atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Poor service!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqueline said:
    " Food was nice. Good prices. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said:
    " Food excellent. Service poor. Had to wait 50 minutes for mains. Then they did not seem interested to see if we wanted a dessert "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Last minute lunch visit
    Lovely food and top class service. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Went there today and we had a very enjoyable lunch. Quite a varied Mexican style menu. Food was good and the service was pleasant and efficient. Highly recommended. Mike   "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Harry said: "Good Food
    Buzzy atmosphere, great food, good service, what more can you ask for? "
    Posted 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Katie Wow Wow
    Great food I ate it all "
    Posted 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SD said: "Great Lunch
    Had a burger for lunch , great food and great service "
    Posted 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Food always good and great atmosphere "
    Posted 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent!
    Come here very regularly as the food is superb and great service and atmosphere. The chicken fajitas are amazing! 10/10 recommend "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robyn said: "Great
    Food is great as always. First time using my taste card here and happy with the money saved. "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GRAEME said:
    " Nice place for lunch. Just picked the wrong food for our taste "
    Posted 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Margaret said: "First Time
    Used the card for the first time and loved the saving, will use more. "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food
    Highly recommended BTW. Food was amazing "
    Posted 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Logan said: "Fantastic
    One of the best places to eat in falkirk "
    Posted 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Staceymay said: "Birthday Dinner
    Amazing service and meals!

    Great place where u can go with/without kids! "
    Posted 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lindi said: "Fantastic Food
    Great food and choice, excellent service and value for money would definitely go again. It's a lovely atmosphere always busy.. "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Excellent Choice
    Food was great and with the use of the card was excellent value. Will definitely return to BTW "
    Posted 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food, reasonable prices. "
    Posted 11 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Izzy said: "Sunday Dinner
    Food was brilliant, different twist on classic dishes. Service was quick and food served quickly on warm plates. Will be back. "
    Posted 1 year ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said: "Tasty
    Always a great experience in BTW. Drinks, food, service and atmosphere always superb. Will continue to return time and time again. "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GILLIAN said: "Delish
    Steak between the sheets was fab and 1/2 portion at lunchtime too :-) churros with dip = omg!! and my friend loved the Eton mess too. Also 2 dishes to Take away and paid with tastecard. . "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eddie said: "A Mid Week Treat.
    Had a nice three course meal on Tastecard. Service was excellent. We had between the sheets Tex Mex and steak. Both were fairly bland. Atmosphere was good and welcoming. Will be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " Great food and a great place! Chicken inbetween the sheets was superb and the milkybar cheesecake was even better. My girlfriend is a bit fussy and felt the burger was too pink in the middle but that's the only small criticism. Our server Kale was great and gave outstanding service not only to us but to the other people that were eating at the tables next to us so it's was nice to be dining at a place that has people not only doing a great job but also creating a friendly and relaxing atmosphere for their customers. Will 100% be back!! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said: "Fab dinner!
    Best steak between the sheets we both had in a long time!! Fab service.... Can't wait to return "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: "Dinner
    Excellent service and food. Always an excellent experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Very Enjoyable
    Food good and friendly staff. Vey enjoyable. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Amazing food & service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SD said: "Great Mexican Food
    Great food and great atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Poor service!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqueline said:
    " Food was nice. Good prices. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said:
    " Food excellent. Service poor. Had to wait 50 minutes for mains. Then they did not seem interested to see if we wanted a dessert "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Last minute lunch visit
    Lovely food and top class service. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Went there today and we had a very enjoyable lunch. Quite a varied Mexican style menu. Food was good and the service was pleasant and efficient. Highly recommended. Mike   "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review