tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Seafarers image

2 for 1 at Seafarers

Seafarers follows in the Great British tradition of the Fish & Chip restaurant. Having earned a fantastic local reputation for the excellence of its cuisine, Seafarers, a family-run restaurant, offers traditional fish and chips cooked to perfection by their chefs.

The atmosphere is always lively and pleasant, making it immediately apparent why this restaurant has such a great reputation and loyal base of regular customers.

Important Information

Please note: THe inclusive drink on the Seafarer menus are not available to tastecard members.

View all reviews
Seafarers
Average member score
4.6 19
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
PAUL said "Top class fish chip restaurant
Always enjoy good quality food plus excellent staff and service"
Read more
Alibobs said "Cracking Fish And Chips
Always come here at the end of a day in st. Annes
Superb choice .great quality .very..."
Read more
laurie said
" have not got a tastecard. Food was gorgeous. Traditional fish chips mushy peas and a big pot of..."
Read more
Sylvia said "Good service
Food was lovely and service good. Great choice of menu and prices reasonable. Go back again when..."
Read more
Dave said "Well Worth A Visit
This is a great place with friendly staff and great food, good sized portions. The menu has lots..."
Read more
As said "Great food and staff
Excellent food consistently. Love the new makeover!"
Read more
Susan said
" Very busy today -New Years Eve. Felt a bit cramped but food as good as usual."
Read more
Phil said "Good honest fish & chips
Fresh fish and chips (haddock, plaice, cod etc.) Other dishes available if you don't like..."
Read more
K said "Good old fashioned fish and chips
Friendly service and best tasting chips we've had in ages!"
Read more
ERIC said
" Good range of affordable food which appears to be freshly made and cookedon the premises.
..."
Read more
Kirsten said "Great for informal family meal
Great value and friendly service. Good range of menu choices so an option even if you don't..."
Read more
Janice said "Seafarer lytham st annes
Been here before . Not keen on the fish and chips . Fish doesnt taste fresh and chips seemed..."
Read more
Janice said "Nice plaice !
All ok at seafarers ."
Read more
Ahtasham said "Fish and chips can't get better than this!!!
Excellent service, made using tastecard easy even without prior booking. Most importantly, fish..."
Read more
Victor said "Best chippy ever
Food is excellent and plenty of it...I've never managed to finish it! Prices are also really..."
Read more
Emma said "Good Fish And Chips
Staff were great and food was nice too."
Read more
Lisa said "WOW
100% wow

Not a posh frock and suit place but I am sure they wouldn't mind,..."
Read more
Sally said
" Delicious Fish n Chips, our dog couldn't go in the restaurant (understandably) but they..."
Read more
Frank said
" Very good friendly service and good variety of excellent food with ample portions. Try to leave..."
Read more
"Friendly family restaurant. Service excellent. Food good quality, tasty and good value. Will..."
Read more
  • PAUL said: "Top class fish chip restaurant
    Always enjoy good quality food plus excellent staff and service "
    Posted 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alibobs said: "Cracking Fish And Chips
    Always come here at the end of a day in st. Annes
    Superb choice .great quality .very reasonable price . Nice staff "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • laurie said:
    " have not got a tastecard. Food was gorgeous. Traditional fish chips mushy peas and a big pot of tea. Eaten outside in the sunshine. I don't get to visit this area often but always make a point of visiting Seafarers when I can. The chips were made with new potatoes and cooked perfectly, the fish was also perfect. It was my choice as it was my birthday and I could not have chosen better given the food and the lovely weather. A happy lady. "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sylvia said: "Good service
    Food was lovely and service good. Great choice of menu and prices reasonable. Go back again when we visit Lytham St Anne's. "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Well Worth A Visit
    This is a great place with friendly staff and great food, good sized portions. The menu has lots to choose from and some good specials will defo be visiting again "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • As said: "Great food and staff
    Excellent food consistently. Love the new makeover! "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said:
    " Very busy today -New Years Eve. Felt a bit cramped but food as good as usual. "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Good honest fish & chips
    Fresh fish and chips (haddock, plaice, cod etc.) Other dishes available if you don't like fish.

    Large portions and very friendly staff.

    Excellent value and a great place to eat at the seaside. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said: "Good old fashioned fish and chips
    Friendly service and best tasting chips we've had in ages! "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ERIC said:
    " Good range of affordable food which appears to be freshly made and cookedon the premises.

    Atmosphere slightly strange as there seemed to be as many staff as customers as at one point - staff were having their food breaks within the dining area for customers.

    Tastecard was easy to use "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsten said: "Great for informal family meal
    Great value and friendly service. Good range of menu choices so an option even if you don't want fish and chips. Gets busy, deservedly so, so book. One of our regular haunts, popular with my kids, 7 and 11. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janice said: "Seafarer lytham st annes
    Been here before . Not keen on the fish and chips . Fish doesnt taste fresh and chips seemed warmed up also i love mushy peas but i think they are tinned. Portions are massive . "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janice said: "Nice plaice !
    All ok at seafarers . "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ahtasham said: "Fish and chips can't get better than this!!!
    Excellent service, made using tastecard easy even without prior booking. Most importantly, fish and chips were amazingly fresh and fried in good quality and clean oil. sitting area is nicely set up in a local café style and some nice desserts were also on offer but we didn't try them on this occasion. I'm sure we will be returning for more. Keep u the good work guys. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victor said: "Best chippy ever
    Food is excellent and plenty of it...I've never managed to finish it! Prices are also really reasonable even before you use the taste card. All in all highly recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Good Fish And Chips
    Staff were great and food was nice too. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "WOW
    100% wow

    Not a posh frock and suit place but I am sure they wouldn't mind, but the service and food was out of this world.

    Prices very good, easy to use the tastecard and it was our first time using it.

    Would go again for sure! :) "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " Delicious Fish n Chips, our dog couldn't go in the restaurant (understandably) but they accommodated us fantastically outside (in the sunshine)! Lovely and such good value. Thanks. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said:
    " Very good friendly service and good variety of excellent food with ample portions. Try to leave enough room for one of the mouth watering sweets. Good value even without the tastecard so fantastic value with it! Visited during a busy lunch time but still received fast service. Frank. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Friendly family restaurant. Service excellent. Food good quality, tasty and good value. Will recommend. Susan "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 30 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • PAUL said: "Top class fish chip restaurant
    Always enjoy good quality food plus excellent staff and service "
    Posted 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alibobs said: "Cracking Fish And Chips
    Always come here at the end of a day in st. Annes
    Superb choice .great quality .very reasonable price . Nice staff "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • laurie said:
    " have not got a tastecard. Food was gorgeous. Traditional fish chips mushy peas and a big pot of tea. Eaten outside in the sunshine. I don't get to visit this area often but always make a point of visiting Seafarers when I can. The chips were made with new potatoes and cooked perfectly, the fish was also perfect. It was my choice as it was my birthday and I could not have chosen better given the food and the lovely weather. A happy lady. "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sylvia said: "Good service
    Food was lovely and service good. Great choice of menu and prices reasonable. Go back again when we visit Lytham St Anne's. "
    Posted 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Well Worth A Visit
    This is a great place with friendly staff and great food, good sized portions. The menu has lots to choose from and some good specials will defo be visiting again "
    Posted 7 months, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • As said: "Great food and staff
    Excellent food consistently. Love the new makeover! "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said:
    " Very busy today -New Years Eve. Felt a bit cramped but food as good as usual. "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said: "Good honest fish & chips
    Fresh fish and chips (haddock, plaice, cod etc.) Other dishes available if you don't like fish.

    Large portions and very friendly staff.

    Excellent value and a great place to eat at the seaside. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said: "Good old fashioned fish and chips
    Friendly service and best tasting chips we've had in ages! "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ERIC said:
    " Good range of affordable food which appears to be freshly made and cookedon the premises.

    Atmosphere slightly strange as there seemed to be as many staff as customers as at one point - staff were having their food breaks within the dining area for customers.

    Tastecard was easy to use "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsten said: "Great for informal family meal
    Great value and friendly service. Good range of menu choices so an option even if you don't want fish and chips. Gets busy, deservedly so, so book. One of our regular haunts, popular with my kids, 7 and 11. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janice said: "Seafarer lytham st annes
    Been here before . Not keen on the fish and chips . Fish doesnt taste fresh and chips seemed warmed up also i love mushy peas but i think they are tinned. Portions are massive . "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janice said: "Nice plaice !
    All ok at seafarers . "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ahtasham said: "Fish and chips can't get better than this!!!
    Excellent service, made using tastecard easy even without prior booking. Most importantly, fish and chips were amazingly fresh and fried in good quality and clean oil. sitting area is nicely set up in a local café style and some nice desserts were also on offer but we didn't try them on this occasion. I'm sure we will be returning for more. Keep u the good work guys. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victor said: "Best chippy ever
    Food is excellent and plenty of it...I've never managed to finish it! Prices are also really reasonable even before you use the taste card. All in all highly recommended "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Good Fish And Chips
    Staff were great and food was nice too. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "WOW
    100% wow

    Not a posh frock and suit place but I am sure they wouldn't mind, but the service and food was out of this world.

    Prices very good, easy to use the tastecard and it was our first time using it.

    Would go again for sure! :) "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 2 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " Delicious Fish n Chips, our dog couldn't go in the restaurant (understandably) but they accommodated us fantastically outside (in the sunshine)! Lovely and such good value. Thanks. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said:
    " Very good friendly service and good variety of excellent food with ample portions. Try to leave enough room for one of the mouth watering sweets. Good value even without the tastecard so fantastic value with it! Visited during a busy lunch time but still received fast service. Frank. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    7 out of 7 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Friendly family restaurant. Service excellent. Food good quality, tasty and good value. Will recommend. Susan "
    Posted 4 years, 9 months, 30 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review