tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredDecember restriction
View Menu
Number Twelve Restaurant @ Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel image
Number Twelve Restaurant @ Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel image
Number Twelve Restaurant @ Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel image
Number Twelve Restaurant @ Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel image
Number Twelve Restaurant @ Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel image

2 for 1 at Number Twelve Restaurant @ Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel

Number Twelve Restaurant & Bar offer the finest in modern Italian cuisine. Their chef is passionate about creating delicious food from locally sourced ingredients.

Their menus are regularly updated by their chef to reflect the freshest and most seasonal ingredients available and to offer guests a surprising and satisfying experience with each visit.

Their fully licensed bar offers a superb range of cocktails, wine and beers.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is only available on our a la carte menu and not on the Number Twelve Grill Menu.The card cannot be used throughout the month of December. Members must book on the phone and not online

View all reviews
Number Twelve Restaurant @ Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel
Average member score
4.5 21
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
1
Good
3
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lesley said "Fantastic
Great food and not small portions! The service was great staff were very attentive. Definitely..."
Read more
Claire said "Delicious Food But Terrible Service
Food really tasty but service incredibly slow and staff seemed confused by basic requests e.g...."
Read more
Angus said "Great food
Incredibly quite place for a Saturday evening but that didn't diminish the quality of the..."
Read more
" Poor atmosphere and food cooked without love"
Read more
Philip said "Highly Recommended
Fantastic food, the best steak I have ever had. Nothing too much trouble and even the loos were..."
Read more
Zara said "Excellent Food Even Better Service!
Really recommend this restaurant! The food is beautiful and the service is impeccable ! Thank you..."
Read more
Steve said "Better than euston square
Git of train, and used app"
Read more
" Amazing"
Read more
"Nice Food
Had tuna and mixed grill. The tastecard made it worthwhile. Would come again."
Read more
" Good amazing and generous portions
Bright lighting. Lacked atmosphere"
Read more
Northstar said
" Excellent service and food was of excellent quality, portions rather small unsure if that was due..."
Read more
JB said
" Excellent food, fantastic tuna."
Read more
Paul said "Wow that was nice.
Staying one night in the hilton Euston this restaurant was located just across the road. All the..."
Read more
TJ said "Friendly Car Use
Friendly use of card, excellent service,tasty food. The steakstone is really worth to try."
Read more
Jane said "Delicious Food Fusion Of Classic And Contemporary Italian
We went on spec and were made very welcome . They were very happy for us to use our taste card..."
Read more
Mr said
" Lovely restaurant delicious food served beautifully really enjoyable visit and good value for..."
Read more
James said
" We have just enjoyed a brilliant meal here. Good menu choice and well cooked food. Very good..."
Read more
Emily said
" The food here is absolutely delicious - well worth the high-end-of-affordable price. The waiting..."
Read more
Steve said
" Great"
Read more
Arun said
" Had a really nice time, the staff were excellent, and my girlfriend and I were reasonably full..."
Read more
Angela said "High Standard Service
Great place an a amazing service! Great Steak we will definably come back soon!"
Read more
  • Lesley said: "Fantastic
    Great food and not small portions! The service was great staff were very attentive. Definitely going again when I'm in the area. "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Delicious Food But Terrible Service
    Food really tasty but service incredibly slow and staff seemed confused by basic requests e.g. the a la carte menu price and the bill. Dessert took ages to arrive, and when it did the ice cream was a different flavour to what we ordered. When we queried this they said they just didn't have the flavour we asked for, so we said we didn't want it and they again seemed confused. Bill took 20 minutes to arrive.
    A bit lacking in atmosphere when empty but perked up later on. "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angus said: "Great food
    Incredibly quite place for a Saturday evening but that didn't diminish the quality of the food that was served. The mixed grill was cooked to perfection. Good service (though we were the only ones there) "
    Posted 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Poor atmosphere and food cooked without love "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Highly Recommended
    Fantastic food, the best steak I have ever had. Nothing too much trouble and even the loos were top notch.

    A lucky find for us and we will definitely be going back in the future. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zara said: "Excellent Food Even Better Service!
    Really recommend this restaurant! The food is beautiful and the service is impeccable ! Thank you 12 :) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Better than euston square
    Git of train, and used app "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Food
    Had tuna and mixed grill. The tastecard made it worthwhile. Would come again. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good amazing and generous portions
    Bright lighting. Lacked atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Northstar said:
    " Excellent service and food was of excellent quality, portions rather small unsure if that was due to the taste card. No hassle using our card even on a busy Friday night. Defo recommend and would go again when in London. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JB said:
    " Excellent food, fantastic tuna. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Wow that was nice.
    Staying one night in the hilton Euston this restaurant was located just across the road. All the reviews prior are bang on the money. Food service and ambiance all superb. Great staff will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TJ said: "Friendly Car Use
    Friendly use of card, excellent service,tasty food. The steakstone is really worth to try. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said: "Delicious Food Fusion Of Classic And Contemporary Italian
    We went on spec and were made very welcome . They were very happy for us to use our taste card .The food was delicious and the staff were lovely even making suggestions for the best use of our taste card. A very pleasant dining experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Lovely restaurant delicious food served beautifully really enjoyable visit and good value for money. I would recommend this to everyone and eat there again. Thank you "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " We have just enjoyed a brilliant meal here. Good menu choice and well cooked food. Very good value with Tastecard. Superb service. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said:
    " The food here is absolutely delicious - well worth the high-end-of-affordable price. The waiting service was excellent, exceptionally professional, and the linen was spotlessly clean and pressed. I had absolutely no problem walking in with no reservation and using my tastecard, though we were in for an early dinner. Even without the tastecard I would gladly pay the full price for the fantastically cooked food! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arun said:
    " Had a really nice time, the staff were excellent, and my girlfriend and I were reasonably full after a main course and a dessert. The grilled chicken was very nice, but I should have got the steak, which looked incredible.

    Will come back again! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "High Standard Service
    Great place an a amazing service! Great Steak we will definably come back soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lesley said: "Fantastic
    Great food and not small portions! The service was great staff were very attentive. Definitely going again when I'm in the area. "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Delicious Food But Terrible Service
    Food really tasty but service incredibly slow and staff seemed confused by basic requests e.g. the a la carte menu price and the bill. Dessert took ages to arrive, and when it did the ice cream was a different flavour to what we ordered. When we queried this they said they just didn't have the flavour we asked for, so we said we didn't want it and they again seemed confused. Bill took 20 minutes to arrive.
    A bit lacking in atmosphere when empty but perked up later on. "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angus said: "Great food
    Incredibly quite place for a Saturday evening but that didn't diminish the quality of the food that was served. The mixed grill was cooked to perfection. Good service (though we were the only ones there) "
    Posted 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Poor atmosphere and food cooked without love "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Highly Recommended
    Fantastic food, the best steak I have ever had. Nothing too much trouble and even the loos were top notch.

    A lucky find for us and we will definitely be going back in the future. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zara said: "Excellent Food Even Better Service!
    Really recommend this restaurant! The food is beautiful and the service is impeccable ! Thank you 12 :) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Better than euston square
    Git of train, and used app "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Amazing "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Food
    Had tuna and mixed grill. The tastecard made it worthwhile. Would come again. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good amazing and generous portions
    Bright lighting. Lacked atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Northstar said:
    " Excellent service and food was of excellent quality, portions rather small unsure if that was due to the taste card. No hassle using our card even on a busy Friday night. Defo recommend and would go again when in London. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JB said:
    " Excellent food, fantastic tuna. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Wow that was nice.
    Staying one night in the hilton Euston this restaurant was located just across the road. All the reviews prior are bang on the money. Food service and ambiance all superb. Great staff will definitely be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TJ said: "Friendly Car Use
    Friendly use of card, excellent service,tasty food. The steakstone is really worth to try. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said: "Delicious Food Fusion Of Classic And Contemporary Italian
    We went on spec and were made very welcome . They were very happy for us to use our taste card .The food was delicious and the staff were lovely even making suggestions for the best use of our taste card. A very pleasant dining experience. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Lovely restaurant delicious food served beautifully really enjoyable visit and good value for money. I would recommend this to everyone and eat there again. Thank you "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said:
    " We have just enjoyed a brilliant meal here. Good menu choice and well cooked food. Very good value with Tastecard. Superb service. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emily said:
    " The food here is absolutely delicious - well worth the high-end-of-affordable price. The waiting service was excellent, exceptionally professional, and the linen was spotlessly clean and pressed. I had absolutely no problem walking in with no reservation and using my tastecard, though we were in for an early dinner. Even without the tastecard I would gladly pay the full price for the fantastically cooked food! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arun said:
    " Had a really nice time, the staff were excellent, and my girlfriend and I were reasonably full after a main course and a dessert. The grilled chicken was very nice, but I should have got the steak, which looked incredible.

    Will come back again! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "High Standard Service
    Great place an a amazing service! Great Steak we will definably come back soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall