tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - CHEAM image
PizzaExpress - CHEAM image
PizzaExpress - CHEAM image
PizzaExpress - CHEAM image
PizzaExpress - CHEAM image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CHEAM

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CHEAM
Average member score
4.4 10
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Veno said "Good Meal
Went with my son and had a really nice meal and card was easy to use."
Read more
Mille said "Great Food And Staff
Four of us went here for my friends birthday.
The meal was lovely all three courses. Read more
Tracey said "Birthday Celebrations
8 of us 3 taste cards - difficult to separate the bills ended up having 2 food and 1 drinks..."
Read more
chris said "Great
Great food :-)"
Read more
Amanda said
" Good good and service"
Read more
Michelle said "Cheam Is the BEST Pizza Express
We always come here when we fancy Pizza Express. Always a lovely atmosphere and the staff are..."
Read more
" Lovely meal great service excellent choice on menu, we will be back!"
Read more
Gurung said "Poor
I went in 45mins before closing time so i wasnt expected to be the staffs favourite but it was..."
Read more
Rob said "Pizza express at a discount
This is my local pizza express and is normally quite busy. Remember to book two hours before..."
Read more
Claire said "Excellent As Always!
Restaurant full so a bit loud! But service, value for money and food, you can't beat it."
Read more
  • Veno said: "Good Meal
    Went with my son and had a really nice meal and card was easy to use. "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mille said: "Great Food And Staff
    Four of us went here for my friends birthday.
    The meal was lovely all three courses.
    Staff were very attentive and friendly..

    The saving was over £54 so well worth it.
    Would recommend and revisit soon "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Birthday Celebrations
    8 of us 3 taste cards - difficult to separate the bills ended up having 2 food and 1 drinks bill...
    Service was good, food was fresh and nice "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • chris said: "Great
    Great food :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Good good and service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Cheam Is the BEST Pizza Express
    We always come here when we fancy Pizza Express. Always a lovely atmosphere and the staff are always divert friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal great service excellent choice on menu, we will be back! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gurung said: "Poor
    I went in 45mins before closing time so i wasnt expected to be the staffs favourite but it was worse than i expected. Staff were quick to take orders and leave. My pizza was dry and not enjoyable. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Pizza express at a discount
    This is my local pizza express and is normally quite busy. Remember to book two hours before arrival if you want to use Tastecard. The restaurant can get very loud when it's busy but the food is tasty and I would go back again. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Excellent As Always!
    Restaurant full so a bit loud! But service, value for money and food, you can't beat it. "
    Posted 3 years, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Veno said: "Good Meal
    Went with my son and had a really nice meal and card was easy to use. "
    Posted 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mille said: "Great Food And Staff
    Four of us went here for my friends birthday.
    The meal was lovely all three courses.
    Staff were very attentive and friendly..

    The saving was over £54 so well worth it.
    Would recommend and revisit soon "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Birthday Celebrations
    8 of us 3 taste cards - difficult to separate the bills ended up having 2 food and 1 drinks bill...
    Service was good, food was fresh and nice "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • chris said: "Great
    Great food :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Good good and service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said: "Cheam Is the BEST Pizza Express
    We always come here when we fancy Pizza Express. Always a lovely atmosphere and the staff are always divert friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely meal great service excellent choice on menu, we will be back! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gurung said: "Poor
    I went in 45mins before closing time so i wasnt expected to be the staffs favourite but it was worse than i expected. Staff were quick to take orders and leave. My pizza was dry and not enjoyable. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said: "Pizza express at a discount
    This is my local pizza express and is normally quite busy. Remember to book two hours before arrival if you want to use Tastecard. The restaurant can get very loud when it's busy but the food is tasty and I would go back again. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Excellent As Always!
    Restaurant full so a bit loud! But service, value for money and food, you can't beat it. "
    Posted 3 years, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall