tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - WALLINGTON image
PizzaExpress - WALLINGTON image
PizzaExpress - WALLINGTON image
PizzaExpress - WALLINGTON image
PizzaExpress - WALLINGTON image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WALLINGTON

One of the biggest Italian food brands in the UK, PizzaExpress invites all tastecard members in to enjoy an exclusive offering of 2 for 1 on all of the scrumptious starters, mains and desserts that are found on the a la carte menu of any of the 400+ PizzaExpress restaurants available with tastecard, the dedicated dining club.

When there’s a chill in the air, you should make a date to visit your local PizzaExpress to treat yourself to the familiar and comforting taste of an old favourite (American Hot, dare we ask?). Or why not try something NEW? With a menu, full of rich autumnal colours & flavours, there’s plenty to have “just the way you like it.”

From the meaty Campana Romana pizza, featuring soft and warm notes of pork & fennel sausage, to the gluten-free Broad Bean Rigatoni pasta (it’s ever-so-creamy) and the warm & indulgent Sticky Toffee Bundt baked in our ovens, it’s bound to bring a slice of happiness to your day.

What's more? Any dining experience is sure to be enhanced by tastecard's offering of 2 for 1 meals, which is available exclusively to members and leaves the need to search for PizzaExpress vouchers, deals, offers or discount codes online firmly in the past. Instead, tastecard members can use that time and energy to find the best dish for themselves, from a PizzaExpress menu that can boast the very best that the Italian cuisine has to offer - any of which being available at a superb discount with tastecard.

Important Information

Please Note: 1.Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 PizzaExpress discount on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill when you present the dedicated tastecard discount voucher. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. From 23 July to 06 August, excluding Fridays and Saturdays, your tastecard will also give you 2 for 1 on drinks. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill, although Piccolo drinks and hot drinks are not included in this offer. Please bear in mind that the 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer on drinks only applies on non-alcoholic drinks in Scottish restaurants. 4. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 5. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 6. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 7. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 8. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 9. Unfortunately, this 2 for 1 PizzaExpress offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer or voucher can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted.10. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WALLINGTON
Average member score
4.3 18
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Chris said "Very nice
Very good experience. Enjoyed the food."
Read more
" Love it wonderful service"
Read more
McKenzie said "Evening Meal
Last minute meal out
Easily seated
Quick efficient service
Delicious food"
Read more
"Fine
As normal, all good."
Read more
Jessica said "Quality weeknight dining
Great food, great staff, and a really enjoyable evening. Top marks."
Read more
"Good
As good as every Wednesday!"
Read more
Tania said "Excellent Service And very good food
Service is excellent, staff are very friendly and food is fantastic. Lovely, chilled atmosphere"
Read more
T said
" Ben is the best server we have ever had, stunningly good every week."
Read more
KRISTINA said
" Lovely establishment with good care focus to customer service"
Read more
Katrina said "Nice Pizza
Lovely pizza very quick service"
Read more
" Good service as usual"
Read more
Han said "Great Local Chain Restaurant
Good atmosphere, lovely food and friendly, helpful staff"
Read more
" Pizza was cold asked for American hot normally spicy but not today even chilli oil wasn't..."
Read more
" Good service"
Read more
" 5*"
Read more
Kevin said
" Service was slow, food warm and no follow up from waitress"
Read more
Laura said
" Excellent food and service as always"
Read more
Alison said "Good food, terrible service.
Went here on Thursday 31st July and it was really busy, inside and out. Luckily we had booked,..."
Read more
"Ate here tonight: 26th July. Excellent meal and service at a very reasonable price. John  "
Read more
  • Chris said: "Very nice
    Very good experience. Enjoyed the food. "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Love it wonderful service "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • McKenzie said: "Evening Meal
    Last minute meal out
    Easily seated
    Quick efficient service
    Delicious food "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fine
    As normal, all good. "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Quality weeknight dining
    Great food, great staff, and a really enjoyable evening. Top marks. "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    As good as every Wednesday! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tania said: "Excellent Service And very good food
    Service is excellent, staff are very friendly and food is fantastic. Lovely, chilled atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said:
    " Ben is the best server we have ever had, stunningly good every week. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KRISTINA said:
    " Lovely establishment with good care focus to customer service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katrina said: "Nice Pizza
    Lovely pizza very quick service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service as usual "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Han said: "Great Local Chain Restaurant
    Good atmosphere, lovely food and friendly, helpful staff "
    Posted 2 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pizza was cold asked for American hot normally spicy but not today even chilli oil wasn't hot like other pizza express "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " 5* "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said:
    " Service was slow, food warm and no follow up from waitress "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Excellent food and service as always "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Good food, terrible service.
    Went here on Thursday 31st July and it was really busy, inside and out. Luckily we had booked, but had to ask for a cleaning cloth to be taken off one of the chairs before we were seated. We then waited about ten minutes before catching someone's eye and asking for menus. Ordered pretty promptly after that, but waited around half an hour for food, at which point our mains arrived although not our starters. On mentioning this our mains were taken away and we waited another ten minutes with no one telling us what was happening before our starters arrived. We had to ask for our mains to be cleared (and leftovers boxed), dessert menu and bill as well. Frustratingly slow service throughout with little apology. Staff seemed hectic and disorganised with the result that we felt ignored and inconvenient. Hope this was a once off and they were caught off guard with a busy evening. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ate here tonight: 26th July. Excellent meal and service at a very reasonable price. John   "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Chris said: "Very nice
    Very good experience. Enjoyed the food. "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Love it wonderful service "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • McKenzie said: "Evening Meal
    Last minute meal out
    Easily seated
    Quick efficient service
    Delicious food "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fine
    As normal, all good. "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Quality weeknight dining
    Great food, great staff, and a really enjoyable evening. Top marks. "
    Posted 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    As good as every Wednesday! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tania said: "Excellent Service And very good food
    Service is excellent, staff are very friendly and food is fantastic. Lovely, chilled atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said:
    " Ben is the best server we have ever had, stunningly good every week. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KRISTINA said:
    " Lovely establishment with good care focus to customer service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Katrina said: "Nice Pizza
    Lovely pizza very quick service "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service as usual "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Han said: "Great Local Chain Restaurant
    Good atmosphere, lovely food and friendly, helpful staff "
    Posted 2 years, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pizza was cold asked for American hot normally spicy but not today even chilli oil wasn't hot like other pizza express "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good service "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " 5* "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said:
    " Service was slow, food warm and no follow up from waitress "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Excellent food and service as always "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said: "Good food, terrible service.
    Went here on Thursday 31st July and it was really busy, inside and out. Luckily we had booked, but had to ask for a cleaning cloth to be taken off one of the chairs before we were seated. We then waited about ten minutes before catching someone's eye and asking for menus. Ordered pretty promptly after that, but waited around half an hour for food, at which point our mains arrived although not our starters. On mentioning this our mains were taken away and we waited another ten minutes with no one telling us what was happening before our starters arrived. We had to ask for our mains to be cleared (and leftovers boxed), dessert menu and bill as well. Frustratingly slow service throughout with little apology. Staff seemed hectic and disorganised with the result that we felt ignored and inconvenient. Hope this was a once off and they were caught off guard with a busy evening. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Ate here tonight: 26th July. Excellent meal and service at a very reasonable price. John   "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review