tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Zest Bar & Restaurant image
Zest Bar & Restaurant image
Zest Bar & Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Zest Bar & Restaurant

With its beautiful views and tranquil surroundings, as well as an 18 hole championship golf course, Hollins Hall; A Marriott Hotel and Country Club in Bradford, is the rural gateway to traditional Yorkshire hospitality.

Zest Bar & Restaurant is a stylish lounge bar and restaurant serving brasserie style food with an informal atmosphere.

The restaurant is perfect for any time of the day and any occasion, with a varied menu including everything from light bites to larger meals.

All dishes are created from scratch in the kitchen and from only the freshest ingredients, to ensure top tasting food.

Zest Bar & Restaurant also serves a great variety of drinks and is staffed by a friendly front of house team who are on hand to ensure that every dining experience runs smoothly.

View all reviews
Zest Bar & Restaurant
Average member score
4.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Neeeel said "Great Food And Good Service
Brialliant!"
Read more
Clive said
" Great Value & very good service"
Read more
KuChiko said "Great service and food
Great service and food"
Read more
Faye said "Lovely!
Lovely venue, lovely food.
Would recommend."
Read more
Faye said "Excellent!
Good service, Lovely food, nice atmosphere.
Would highly recommend."
Read more
Jan said
" The staff and food are excellent and there is a very relaxed informal atmosphere here. There are..."
Read more
"The menu in the zest bar is a little pricey for a 'lunch type menu' but it is a hotel...."
Read more
  • Neeeel said: "Great Food And Good Service
    Brialliant! "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clive said:
    " Great Value & very good service "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KuChiko said: "Great service and food
    Great service and food "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faye said: "Lovely!
    Lovely venue, lovely food.
    Would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faye said: "Excellent!
    Good service, Lovely food, nice atmosphere.
    Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said:
    " The staff and food are excellent and there is a very relaxed informal atmosphere here. There are also large screen TVs in the zest bar and free daily papers to peruse!
    A small sun balcony for al fresco dining and a selection of tables either high or low offer various options for the diner. Excellent value with the tastecard! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The menu in the zest bar is a little pricey for a 'lunch type menu' but it is a hotel. The food however was lovely and great portion sizes and with 241 made it good value. The service was very good too. Stephanie "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Neeeel said: "Great Food And Good Service
    Brialliant! "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Clive said:
    " Great Value & very good service "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KuChiko said: "Great service and food
    Great service and food "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faye said: "Lovely!
    Lovely venue, lovely food.
    Would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faye said: "Excellent!
    Good service, Lovely food, nice atmosphere.
    Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said:
    " The staff and food are excellent and there is a very relaxed informal atmosphere here. There are also large screen TVs in the zest bar and free daily papers to peruse!
    A small sun balcony for al fresco dining and a selection of tables either high or low offer various options for the diner. Excellent value with the tastecard! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The menu in the zest bar is a little pricey for a 'lunch type menu' but it is a hotel. The food however was lovely and great portion sizes and with 241 made it good value. The service was very good too. Stephanie "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    6 out of 6 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review