tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Vojon Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Vojon Restaurant

Vojon is a fantastic restaurant known for serving authentic high-quality Indian cuisine in a wonderful atmosphere.

The kitchen staff work hard and take you on a culinary experience not to be missed, using the freshest herbs and spices and the best quality meat.

The restaurant is itself clean and comfortable, meaning that you will enjoy your meal in lovely surroundings.

A visit to Vojon is an experience that no one should miss out on.

Important Information

Please note: The tastecard offer is not available on Tuesdays or Sundays, as this venue have a set menu on these days.

View all reviews
Vojon Restaurant
Average member score
4.7 3
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jon said
" Very good food and very good service"
Read more
KEVIN said "Lovely
Lovely food good service and easy to use card"
Read more
Steven said "A great little curry house.
We have been using this place for years. Generally very good and service is always good."
Read more
  • Jon said:
    " Very good food and very good service "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KEVIN said: "Lovely
    Lovely food good service and easy to use card "
    Posted 2 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "A great little curry house.
    We have been using this place for years. Generally very good and service is always good. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jon said:
    " Very good food and very good service "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KEVIN said: "Lovely
    Lovely food good service and easy to use card "
    Posted 2 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steven said: "A great little curry house.
    We have been using this place for years. Generally very good and service is always good. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall