tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredDecember restriction
Kiplings - Halifax image

2 for 1 at Kiplings - Halifax

Enjoy a taste of India at Kiplings, Halifax.

It’s not everyday that you can sit down to a curry cooked by multi award winning chef’s as well as dining at the home of the Official Curry Dish of the 2012 London Olympics, but at Kiplings you can!

The food is lovingly prepared using only the finest, freshest ingredients and is beautifully presented with herbs and spices, so you can find your favourite dish or try something new.

View all reviews
Kiplings - Halifax
Average member score
4.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
darren said "Great curry house
Food was great
Service was fantastic
Would definitely go again"
Read more
Steve said
" Great service, very welcoming and would definitely visit again."
Read more
Pat said "Excellent Food!
Well worth a visit."
Read more
P said "Great Curry!
Thoroughly recommend Kiplings !"
Read more
Alasdair said "Good Quality, Super Service
Great service, attentive, polite, friendly and helpful. I have a number of dietary requirements..."
Read more
Wendy said
" Very tasty yummy food, nice decor. I was struggling to read the menu and the friendly waiter ran..."
Read more
"Excellent  food ,service and decor .Highly recommended. Wendy  "
Read more
  • darren said: "Great curry house
    Food was great
    Service was fantastic
    Would definitely go again "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great service, very welcoming and would definitely visit again. "
    Posted 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pat said: "Excellent Food!
    Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said: "Great Curry!
    Thoroughly recommend Kiplings ! "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alasdair said: "Good Quality, Super Service
    Great service, attentive, polite, friendly and helpful. I have a number of dietary requirements and they catered for them well.

    I went on a Wednesday so the restaurant wasn't full, thus the atmosphere not as good as maybe it could be.

    Also spiciness of food was explained on what we ordered which was nice to hear, and varying spice levels to suit personal taste could be accommodated. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said:
    " Very tasty yummy food, nice decor. I was struggling to read the menu and the friendly waiter ran over with his glasses to help me - excellent service! The chicken tikka Balti is gorgeous. Will definitely go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent  food ,service and decor .Highly recommended. Wendy   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • darren said: "Great curry house
    Food was great
    Service was fantastic
    Would definitely go again "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great service, very welcoming and would definitely visit again. "
    Posted 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pat said: "Excellent Food!
    Well worth a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • P said: "Great Curry!
    Thoroughly recommend Kiplings ! "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alasdair said: "Good Quality, Super Service
    Great service, attentive, polite, friendly and helpful. I have a number of dietary requirements and they catered for them well.

    I went on a Wednesday so the restaurant wasn't full, thus the atmosphere not as good as maybe it could be.

    Also spiciness of food was explained on what we ordered which was nice to hear, and varying spice levels to suit personal taste could be accommodated. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said:
    " Very tasty yummy food, nice decor. I was struggling to read the menu and the friendly waiter ran over with his glasses to help me - excellent service! The chicken tikka Balti is gorgeous. Will definitely go again. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent  food ,service and decor .Highly recommended. Wendy   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review