tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
ASK Italian - Kew image
ASK Italian - Kew image
ASK Italian - Kew image
ASK Italian - Kew image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Kew

Celebrating the truly traditional Italian way of eating, ASK Italian provides a delightful collection of eateries that see mealtimes as far more than merely a means to quell one’s appetite, but as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Be it for a catch up with friends, an enjoyable evening out with the family or to simply treat a colleague to an exquisite meal, each of their restaurants are fit to cater for many a gathering.

ASK Italian extends this invitation to tastecard members, who are encouraged to sample all three courses due to the magnificent discounts offered. Begin with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board, of which there are four sublime options, before tucking into one of their scrumptious signature dishes, where diners are able to enjoy everything from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas – available with a fabulous selection of toppings. After-which, there is always room for one of the divine desserts, such as the enchanting chocolate Etna, which is served with plenty of theatre.

ASK Italian restaurants showcase authentic Italian cuisine at great value, with allergen information on-hand for those who need it. There are also a range of premium beers, including the most famous of Sicily’s craft beer, Messina Bira, as well as a number of Italian wines, exotic cocktails, and an assortment of soft drinks – allowing for the perfect excuse to dip into some of the superb savings.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in November in ASK Italian Bluewater and is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Kew
Average member score
4.3 10
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Carine said "Lovely Evening
Food was great. Tried a new one today and was lovely. Nice atmosphere. My favourite Ask to go to..."
Read more
Debra said "Great place to lunch
Lovely atmosphere. Not rushed in any way. Food was delicious 10/10"
Read more
david said "Great Sunday out.
Great food. Nice to sit outside in the sun. Very friendly staff ."
Read more
Frank said
" Very good food"
Read more
" Wonderful food, terrific service and lovely ambience. Would highly recommend it."
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
Jeff said
" Not very welcoming, staff didn't smile much. Food was average and we felt rushed. Not as..."
Read more
Forz said "Good
Good"
Read more
"Doesn't Include Kids Meals
Not sure it says they are excluded in the conditions but apparently the card doesn't cover..."
Read more
Stuart said "Good food, decor shabby
food was fresh & tasty. However interior needs a facelift paintwork shabby and toilets not..."
Read more
  • Carine said: "Lovely Evening
    Food was great. Tried a new one today and was lovely. Nice atmosphere. My favourite Ask to go to always. "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debra said: "Great place to lunch
    Lovely atmosphere. Not rushed in any way. Food was delicious 10/10 "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • david said: "Great Sunday out.
    Great food. Nice to sit outside in the sun. Very friendly staff . "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said:
    " Very good food "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Wonderful food, terrific service and lovely ambience. Would highly recommend it. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said:
    " Not very welcoming, staff didn't smile much. Food was average and we felt rushed. Not as good as other Ask restaurants that we have visited. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Forz said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Doesn't Include Kids Meals
    Not sure it says they are excluded in the conditions but apparently the card doesn't cover that. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Good food, decor shabby
    food was fresh & tasty. However interior needs a facelift paintwork shabby and toilets not the best. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Carine said: "Lovely Evening
    Food was great. Tried a new one today and was lovely. Nice atmosphere. My favourite Ask to go to always. "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debra said: "Great place to lunch
    Lovely atmosphere. Not rushed in any way. Food was delicious 10/10 "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • david said: "Great Sunday out.
    Great food. Nice to sit outside in the sun. Very friendly staff . "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Frank said:
    " Very good food "
    Posted 10 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Wonderful food, terrific service and lovely ambience. Would highly recommend it. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said:
    " Not very welcoming, staff didn't smile much. Food was average and we felt rushed. Not as good as other Ask restaurants that we have visited. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Forz said: "Good
    Good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Doesn't Include Kids Meals
    Not sure it says they are excluded in the conditions but apparently the card doesn't cover that. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Good food, decor shabby
    food was fresh & tasty. However interior needs a facelift paintwork shabby and toilets not the best. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall