tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Watford image
ASK Italian - Watford image
ASK Italian - Watford image
ASK Italian - Watford image
ASK Italian - Watford image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Watford

Enjoy tasty Italian cuisine when you visit ASK. When ASK first opened in 1992, the founders had the simple aim of offering authentic Italian cuisine in cool, modern surroundings. They saw the need for a new dining experience, where diners felt that they had been somewhere a little different to what they were used to. Fast forward over two decades, and ASK has become an extremely popular eatery nationwide, achieving exactly what they set out to do.

As well as great food, this eatery prides itself on having impeccable service. They ensure that all members of staff are fully trained in good customer service, and that they all have a full understanding of the menu. It is important to the restaurant manager that the diner feels at home, so if you have any questions, queries, or just some advice on what to order, just give them a shout.

Whether you are taking a short break in the local town or you are making a special visit to ASK, you will not be disappointed.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Watford
Average member score
4.8 18
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Steve said "Lovely Italian Food
Only slight complaint would be that in Italy they would ensure that bufala is melted and not just..."
Read more
Les said
" Lovely relaxed dining experience. Great service ! Bonus taste card discount."
Read more
Kirk said "Excellent Value for 5 star meal
First use of Tastecard. No issues at all. I did book via app but always make sure you say you are..."
Read more
Specs1999 said "Great!
Masai was great!"
Read more
"Great Lunch And Service
Would recommend. Was lovely"
Read more
Jessica said "Fantastic & Delicious!!!
I go here regularly whilst shopping in Watford I can't fault the food at all I'm..."
Read more
" Had a lovely meal"
Read more
Catherine said "Lovely food
It has improved a lot since I have been last x"
Read more
philip said
" Lovely food as usual, friendly, cheerful staff, relaxing environment. What more do you need for..."
Read more
" Lovely eve good food amazing company"
Read more
Sharon said
" Lovely meal and service"
Read more
RAYNA said
" Good"
Read more
Elizabeth said "Good food and easy to use taste card
Really easy to book a table, followed the link from the tastecard app which took me to a booking..."
Read more
Dipesh said
" Excellent ! After rome i had the taste stuck on my tounge for a good pizza and i think i found..."
Read more
Bob said "Definitely will be ASKing again
Beautiful king prawns and mussel starters. Followed by the chilli con carne calzone. A real..."
Read more
Eleni said "Lovely lunch
Nice afternoon lunch with the family. Friendly service with a smile. Will be coming again."
Read more
SUE said "great food
The food is always so lovely, not the best atmosphere, but the food makes up for it. I go to the..."
Read more
Madeleine said
" We visited ASK in Watford on Monday 12 November. As always the staff were friendly. When we asked..."
Read more
"Had 2 superb pizza's in ASK Watford, Staff brilliant food superb. Will go again! Jason"
Read more
  • Steve said: "Lovely Italian Food
    Only slight complaint would be that in Italy they would ensure that bufala is melted and not just warmed up when it comes to pizza.

    Italians also wouldn't use anything other than tomato sauce and melting bufala and they certainly wouldn't use other mozzarella as well as bufala "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said:
    " Lovely relaxed dining experience. Great service ! Bonus taste card discount. "
    Posted 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirk said: "Excellent Value for 5 star meal
    First use of Tastecard. No issues at all. I did book via app but always make sure you say you are using the tastecard. Different server from billing server and still no problems. Food was excellent as per usual. "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Specs1999 said: "Great!
    Masai was great! "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Lunch And Service
    Would recommend. Was lovely "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Fantastic & Delicious!!!
    I go here regularly whilst shopping in Watford I can't fault the food at all I'm lactose intolerant and mildly gluten intolerant they make sure my pizza is nowhere near cheese and made separately then I get a sorbet for desert the food is expensive but 100% worth every penny because it's so delicious, fresh and perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Had a lovely meal "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said: "Lovely food
    It has improved a lot since I have been last x "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • philip said:
    " Lovely food as usual, friendly, cheerful staff, relaxing environment. What more do you need for the perfect meal..... "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely eve good food amazing company "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said:
    " Lovely meal and service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RAYNA said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Good food and easy to use taste card
    Really easy to book a table, followed the link from the tastecard app which took me to a booking site. The service was friendly and attentive (until I wanted to pay). The food was good, I did expect better though. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dipesh said:
    " Excellent ! After rome i had the taste stuck on my tounge for a good pizza and i think i found the right place!!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bob said: "Definitely will be ASKing again
    Beautiful king prawns and mussel starters. Followed by the chilli con carne calzone. A real treat. We booked via the online app, minutes before arriving, fully welcomed and great service "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eleni said: "Lovely lunch
    Nice afternoon lunch with the family. Friendly service with a smile. Will be coming again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SUE said: "great food
    The food is always so lovely, not the best atmosphere, but the food makes up for it. I go to the watford restaurant a lot and the staff are so friendly, great service, great food, you cant go wrong. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Madeleine said:
    " We visited ASK in Watford on Monday 12 November. As always the staff were friendly. When we asked for our bill we were reminded that we had had only one sweet and could order a second for free. We thought this outstanding service. We've used tastecard a lot and that is the 1st time we have been nudged to order something extra for nothing.

    We were too full, so regrettably could not eat a 2nd sweet! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Had 2 superb pizza's in ASK Watford, Staff brilliant food superb. Will go again! Jason "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Steve said: "Lovely Italian Food
    Only slight complaint would be that in Italy they would ensure that bufala is melted and not just warmed up when it comes to pizza.

    Italians also wouldn't use anything other than tomato sauce and melting bufala and they certainly wouldn't use other mozzarella as well as bufala "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Les said:
    " Lovely relaxed dining experience. Great service ! Bonus taste card discount. "
    Posted 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirk said: "Excellent Value for 5 star meal
    First use of Tastecard. No issues at all. I did book via app but always make sure you say you are using the tastecard. Different server from billing server and still no problems. Food was excellent as per usual. "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Specs1999 said: "Great!
    Masai was great! "
    Posted 11 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Lunch And Service
    Would recommend. Was lovely "
    Posted 11 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Fantastic & Delicious!!!
    I go here regularly whilst shopping in Watford I can't fault the food at all I'm lactose intolerant and mildly gluten intolerant they make sure my pizza is nowhere near cheese and made separately then I get a sorbet for desert the food is expensive but 100% worth every penny because it's so delicious, fresh and perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Had a lovely meal "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said: "Lovely food
    It has improved a lot since I have been last x "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • philip said:
    " Lovely food as usual, friendly, cheerful staff, relaxing environment. What more do you need for the perfect meal..... "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely eve good food amazing company "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sharon said:
    " Lovely meal and service "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RAYNA said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Good food and easy to use taste card
    Really easy to book a table, followed the link from the tastecard app which took me to a booking site. The service was friendly and attentive (until I wanted to pay). The food was good, I did expect better though. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dipesh said:
    " Excellent ! After rome i had the taste stuck on my tounge for a good pizza and i think i found the right place!!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bob said: "Definitely will be ASKing again
    Beautiful king prawns and mussel starters. Followed by the chilli con carne calzone. A real treat. We booked via the online app, minutes before arriving, fully welcomed and great service "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eleni said: "Lovely lunch
    Nice afternoon lunch with the family. Friendly service with a smile. Will be coming again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SUE said: "great food
    The food is always so lovely, not the best atmosphere, but the food makes up for it. I go to the watford restaurant a lot and the staff are so friendly, great service, great food, you cant go wrong. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Madeleine said:
    " We visited ASK in Watford on Monday 12 November. As always the staff were friendly. When we asked for our bill we were reminded that we had had only one sweet and could order a second for free. We thought this outstanding service. We've used tastecard a lot and that is the 1st time we have been nudged to order something extra for nothing.

    We were too full, so regrettably could not eat a 2nd sweet! "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Had 2 superb pizza's in ASK Watford, Staff brilliant food superb. Will go again! Jason "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review