tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Ipswich image
ASK Italian - Ipswich image
ASK Italian - Ipswich image
ASK Italian - Ipswich image
ASK Italian - Ipswich image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Ipswich

Enjoy tasty Italian cuisine when you visit ASK. When ASK first opened in 1992, the founders had the simple aim of offering authentic Italian cuisine in cool, modern surroundings. They saw the need for a new dining experience, where diners felt that they had been somewhere a little different to what they were used to. Fast forward over two decades, and ASK has become an extremely popular eatery nationwide, achieving exactly what they set out to do.

As well as great food, this eatery prides itself on having impeccable service. They ensure that all members of staff are fully trained in good customer service, and that they all have a full understanding of the menu. It is important to the restaurant manager that the diner feels at home, so if you have any questions, queries, or just some advice on what to order, just give them a shout.

Whether you are taking a short break in the local town or you are making a special visit to ASK, you will not be disappointed.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Ipswich
Average member score
4.8 16
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jo said "Great Food And Great Waitress
Perfect service from our waitress, food great as usual. Very tasty and desert was fab!"
Read more
D said "Great Food, Quick Friendly Service
Great Food, Quick Friendly Service"
Read more
"Service With A Smile
Not bad, just what we needed at the end of a working day"
Read more
Ruth said "Staff are brilliant
The food is awesome but you expect that from Ask. The staff are what makes this Ask different...."
Read more
John said "Perfect
Perfect"
Read more
Ben said "Wonderful
Pork belly meal is just absolutely amazing. The service is great, they make you feel so comfortable."
Read more
Steve said
" Great!!@!@:-)"
Read more
" Good food and good service"
Read more
" Great staff"
Read more
Julie said
" Everything was lovely :) Many Thanks Julie"
Read more
Charlotte said "Ask
It took a while to get served but once we did, the whole experience was enjoyable."
Read more
Balan said
" Hello,
I saw the restaurant and i wonder if there is something to work inside fim
..."
Read more
Shane said "Outstanding
The food was amazing staff friendly easy to use testcard the staff spent time explaining the menu..."
Read more
Ipswich said "Butterfly prawns are magnificent
Always good and friendly staff."
Read more
frizie said
" Nice, lovely,friendly"
Read more
Zoe said "Fish
The calarmari is delish!!"
Read more
  • Jo said: "Great Food And Great Waitress
    Perfect service from our waitress, food great as usual. Very tasty and desert was fab! "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Great Food, Quick Friendly Service
    Great Food, Quick Friendly Service "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Service With A Smile
    Not bad, just what we needed at the end of a working day "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Staff are brilliant
    The food is awesome but you expect that from Ask. The staff are what makes this Ask different. They are happy to chat, they go the extra mile and clearly have a good knowledge of the menu and ingredients. :-) "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Perfect
    Perfect "
    Posted 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Wonderful
    Pork belly meal is just absolutely amazing. The service is great, they make you feel so comfortable. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great!!@!@:-) "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great staff "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Everything was lovely :) Many Thanks Julie "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Ask
    It took a while to get served but once we did, the whole experience was enjoyable. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Balan said:
    " Hello,
    I saw the restaurant and i wonder if there is something to work inside fim
    My position is assistant-chef
    Also,my experience is in italian cousine.
    Thank you
    Best regards!
    Radu "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shane said: "Outstanding
    The food was amazing staff friendly easy to use testcard the staff spent time explaining the menu and helping us to choose price reasonable would recommend and go back "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ipswich said: "Butterfly prawns are magnificent
    Always good and friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • frizie said:
    " Nice, lovely,friendly "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said: "Fish
    The calarmari is delish!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jo said: "Great Food And Great Waitress
    Perfect service from our waitress, food great as usual. Very tasty and desert was fab! "
    Posted 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Great Food, Quick Friendly Service
    Great Food, Quick Friendly Service "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Service With A Smile
    Not bad, just what we needed at the end of a working day "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Staff are brilliant
    The food is awesome but you expect that from Ask. The staff are what makes this Ask different. They are happy to chat, they go the extra mile and clearly have a good knowledge of the menu and ingredients. :-) "
    Posted 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Perfect
    Perfect "
    Posted 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Wonderful
    Pork belly meal is just absolutely amazing. The service is great, they make you feel so comfortable. "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great!!@!@:-) "
    Posted 11 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food and good service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great staff "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Everything was lovely :) Many Thanks Julie "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Ask
    It took a while to get served but once we did, the whole experience was enjoyable. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Balan said:
    " Hello,
    I saw the restaurant and i wonder if there is something to work inside fim
    My position is assistant-chef
    Also,my experience is in italian cousine.
    Thank you
    Best regards!
    Radu "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shane said: "Outstanding
    The food was amazing staff friendly easy to use testcard the staff spent time explaining the menu and helping us to choose price reasonable would recommend and go back "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ipswich said: "Butterfly prawns are magnificent
    Always good and friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • frizie said:
    " Nice, lovely,friendly "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said: "Fish
    The calarmari is delish!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall