tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Hull image
ASK Italian - Hull image
ASK Italian - Hull image
ASK Italian - Hull image
ASK Italian - Hull image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Hull

Enjoy tasty Italian cuisine when you visit ASK. When ASK first opened in 1992, the founders had the simple aim of offering authentic Italian cuisine in cool, modern surroundings. They saw the need for a new dining experience, where diners felt that they had been somewhere a little different to what they were used to. Fast forward over two decades, and ASK has become an extremely popular eatery nationwide, achieving exactly what they set out to do.

As well as great food, this eatery prides itself on having impeccable service. They ensure that all members of staff are fully trained in good customer service, and that they all have a full understanding of the menu. It is important to the restaurant manager that the diner feels at home, so if you have any questions, queries, or just some advice on what to order, just give them a shout.

Whether you are taking a short break in the local town or you are making a special visit to ASK, you will not be disappointed.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Hull
Average member score
4.8 19
Diner rating
Excellent
15
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Booked through app with no problems, mentioned card before ordering but it was no problem. Food..."
Read more
Sarah said
" Very nice, thanks for a good evening."
Read more
Darren said "Lunchtime visit
We went for a spontaneous lunchtime treat to Ask. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming...."
Read more
Jack said "Superb
Great service great food. Simple."
Read more
DEX said "Great food
Great food friendly staff will definetly eat here again"
Read more
Richard said
" Excellent venue for a long lunch. Excellent food and service and very pleasant surroundings."
Read more
Kasia said "Ok
Ok"
Read more
Shaun said "Spot On!
Great food and even better staff."
Read more
Andrew said
" It was excellent!"
Read more
Amy said
" Lovely meal and lovely service"
Read more
Amy said
" Lovely meal, and lovely service"
Read more
Caroline said "A must visit !!
First use of my taste card !! So very easy to do ...Richard was particularly helpful but all the..."
Read more
Louise said
" Great food, pleasant service and comfortable surroundings."
Read more
Paul said "Fantastic Food. Fantastic Staff.
Food was excellent, staff were great and the tastecard was accepted straight away. This was the..."
Read more
Ellis said
" Great evening will definitely be going back"
Read more
Becca said "Really Good Value
I had a nice meal at ask good value for money. My card was easy to use aswell all
In all a..."
Read more
Joyce said "Fantastic
Delicious food ,fabulous atmosphere ,friendly staff ."
Read more
Karen said "Ask italia
Food was good staff were on the ball but the atmospher was very noisey needs music and softer..."
Read more
Beate said
" Lovely food, very friendly and helpful waiter. Will be going back soon."
Read more
  • " Booked through app with no problems, mentioned card before ordering but it was no problem. Food was lovely and well presented just slightly let down with desert "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Very nice, thanks for a good evening. "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Lunchtime visit
    We went for a spontaneous lunchtime treat to Ask. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere was vibrant and the surroundings were fresh and modern looking. The food was simply excellent. "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Superb
    Great service great food. Simple. "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DEX said: "Great food
    Great food friendly staff will definetly eat here again "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Excellent venue for a long lunch. Excellent food and service and very pleasant surroundings. "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kasia said: "Ok
    Ok "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said: "Spot On!
    Great food and even better staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " It was excellent! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Lovely meal and lovely service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Lovely meal, and lovely service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "A must visit !!
    First use of my taste card !! So very easy to do ...Richard was particularly helpful but all the staff were excellent . Lovely atmosphere and wonderful food . Would reccommend ...they even added a candle to my grandsons icecream on learning it was his birthday !! great experience !! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " Great food, pleasant service and comfortable surroundings. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Fantastic Food. Fantastic Staff.
    Food was excellent, staff were great and the tastecard was accepted straight away. This was the first deployment of my Tastecard, and I wasn't disappointed. This card is going to take a battering over the next couple of months. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellis said:
    " Great evening will definitely be going back "
    Posted 2 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becca said: "Really Good Value
    I had a nice meal at ask good value for money. My card was easy to use aswell all
    In all a fancy night out xx "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joyce said: "Fantastic
    Delicious food ,fabulous atmosphere ,friendly staff . "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Ask italia
    Food was good staff were on the ball but the atmospher was very noisey needs music and softer lighting "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beate said:
    " Lovely food, very friendly and helpful waiter. Will be going back soon. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Booked through app with no problems, mentioned card before ordering but it was no problem. Food was lovely and well presented just slightly let down with desert "
    Posted 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Very nice, thanks for a good evening. "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Lunchtime visit
    We went for a spontaneous lunchtime treat to Ask. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere was vibrant and the surroundings were fresh and modern looking. The food was simply excellent. "
    Posted 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jack said: "Superb
    Great service great food. Simple. "
    Posted 3 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DEX said: "Great food
    Great food friendly staff will definetly eat here again "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Excellent venue for a long lunch. Excellent food and service and very pleasant surroundings. "
    Posted 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kasia said: "Ok
    Ok "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shaun said: "Spot On!
    Great food and even better staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " It was excellent! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Lovely meal and lovely service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Lovely meal, and lovely service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "A must visit !!
    First use of my taste card !! So very easy to do ...Richard was particularly helpful but all the staff were excellent . Lovely atmosphere and wonderful food . Would reccommend ...they even added a candle to my grandsons icecream on learning it was his birthday !! great experience !! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " Great food, pleasant service and comfortable surroundings. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Fantastic Food. Fantastic Staff.
    Food was excellent, staff were great and the tastecard was accepted straight away. This was the first deployment of my Tastecard, and I wasn't disappointed. This card is going to take a battering over the next couple of months. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellis said:
    " Great evening will definitely be going back "
    Posted 2 years, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becca said: "Really Good Value
    I had a nice meal at ask good value for money. My card was easy to use aswell all
    In all a fancy night out xx "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joyce said: "Fantastic
    Delicious food ,fabulous atmosphere ,friendly staff . "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Ask italia
    Food was good staff were on the ball but the atmospher was very noisey needs music and softer lighting "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beate said:
    " Lovely food, very friendly and helpful waiter. Will be going back soon. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall