tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
ASK Italian - Spice Quay image
ASK Italian - Spice Quay image
ASK Italian - Spice Quay image
ASK Italian - Spice Quay image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Spice Quay

Celebrating the truly traditional Italian way of eating, ASK Italian provides a delightful collection of eateries that see mealtimes as far more than merely a means to quell one’s appetite, but as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Be it for a catch up with friends, an enjoyable evening out with the family or to simply treat a colleague to an exquisite meal, each of their restaurants are fit to cater for many a gathering.

ASK Italian extends this invitation to tastecard members, who are encouraged to sample all three courses due to the magnificent discounts offered. Begin with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board, of which there are four sublime options, before tucking into one of their scrumptious signature dishes, where diners are able to enjoy everything from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas – available with a fabulous selection of toppings. After-which, there is always room for one of the divine desserts, such as the enchanting chocolate Etna, which is served with plenty of theatre.

ASK Italian restaurants showcase authentic Italian cuisine at great value, with allergen information on-hand for those who need it. There are also a range of premium beers, including the most famous of Sicily’s craft beer, Messina Bira, as well as a number of Italian wines, exotic cocktails, and an assortment of soft drinks – allowing for the perfect excuse to dip into some of the superb savings.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in November in ASK Italian Bluewater and is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Spice Quay
Average member score
4.1 8
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Stuart said "Very pleasant experience
Food excellent. Service was great.... Rosie was superb. No need to book... just turned..."
Read more
Miss said
" Great Italian food! The calamari was my favourite... 10/10"
Read more
Sam said "Great food and great service
Perfect for a date"
Read more
Me! said "5/5 Great Place Day Or Night
Love this place it's really nice, as rated on my experience 5/5 for everything. Use of..."
Read more
"Excellent!
Great service. Great food. Great atmosphere."
Read more
Eileen said "Ask Italian
Fantastic service as usual & welcomed the use of discount taste card would definitely go..."
Read more
Kate said "Place is a joke! Worst ASK iv ever been to!
We came on a Sunday lunchtime with my 2 children 8 & 2, ok we expect a bit of a wait but when..."
Read more
Jennifer said "bad service
Although the food was ok, the service here was terrible. The bill was a mess. If you don't..."
Read more
  • Stuart said: "Very pleasant experience
    Food excellent. Service was great.... Rosie was superb. No need to book... just turned up..Tastecard accepted. Will come again :-) "
    Posted 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said:
    " Great Italian food! The calamari was my favourite... 10/10 "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great food and great service
    Perfect for a date "
    Posted 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Me! said: "5/5 Great Place Day Or Night
    Love this place it's really nice, as rated on my experience 5/5 for everything. Use of tastecard is really good.. Food is the same at all Ask italia but very nice and fresh can't go wrong, saved £16.40p on 241 meals which is great. Love this little black card!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent!
    Great service. Great food. Great atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eileen said: "Ask Italian
    Fantastic service as usual & welcomed the use of discount taste card would definitely go there again :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Place is a joke! Worst ASK iv ever been to!
    We came on a Sunday lunchtime with my 2 children 8 & 2, ok we expect a bit of a wait but when we arrived we were seated & told upto half hr wait, thats fine, we ordered kids starters of bread & veg came within 10 mins great! They finished that & we waited, over an hr later still no food asked where it was told maybe 10 mins, while still waiting over 10 mins later kids starter plates finally cleared, & told they were going to bring kids food out & ours will follow but not told how long, finally after 5 more mins all food turned up! & were given a 2 glasses of lemonade as a sorry!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said: "bad service
    Although the food was ok, the service here was terrible. The bill was a mess. If you don't mind mistakes on your bill and being charged for wine that you never received..... "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Stuart said: "Very pleasant experience
    Food excellent. Service was great.... Rosie was superb. No need to book... just turned up..Tastecard accepted. Will come again :-) "
    Posted 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miss said:
    " Great Italian food! The calamari was my favourite... 10/10 "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Great food and great service
    Perfect for a date "
    Posted 9 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Me! said: "5/5 Great Place Day Or Night
    Love this place it's really nice, as rated on my experience 5/5 for everything. Use of tastecard is really good.. Food is the same at all Ask italia but very nice and fresh can't go wrong, saved £16.40p on 241 meals which is great. Love this little black card!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent!
    Great service. Great food. Great atmosphere. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Eileen said: "Ask Italian
    Fantastic service as usual & welcomed the use of discount taste card would definitely go there again :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Place is a joke! Worst ASK iv ever been to!
    We came on a Sunday lunchtime with my 2 children 8 & 2, ok we expect a bit of a wait but when we arrived we were seated & told upto half hr wait, thats fine, we ordered kids starters of bread & veg came within 10 mins great! They finished that & we waited, over an hr later still no food asked where it was told maybe 10 mins, while still waiting over 10 mins later kids starter plates finally cleared, & told they were going to bring kids food out & ours will follow but not told how long, finally after 5 more mins all food turned up! & were given a 2 glasses of lemonade as a sorry!! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said: "bad service
    Although the food was ok, the service here was terrible. The bill was a mess. If you don't mind mistakes on your bill and being charged for wine that you never received..... "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall