tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Chichester image
ASK Italian - Chichester image
ASK Italian - Chichester image
ASK Italian - Chichester image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Chichester

Celebrating the truly traditional Italian way of eating, ASK Italian provides a delightful collection of eateries that see mealtimes as far more than merely a means to quell one’s appetite, but as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Be it for a catch up with friends, an enjoyable evening out with the family or to simply treat a colleague to an exquisite meal, each of their restaurants are fit to cater for many a gathering.

ASK Italian extends this invitation to tastecard members, who are encouraged to sample all three courses due to the magnificent discounts offered. Begin with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board, of which there are four sublime options, before tucking into one of their scrumptious signature dishes, where diners are able to enjoy everything from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas – available with a fabulous selection of toppings. After-which, there is always room for one of the divine desserts, such as the enchanting chocolate Etna, which is served with plenty of theatre.

ASK Italian restaurants showcase authentic Italian cuisine at great value, with allergen information on-hand for those who need it. There are also a range of premium beers, including the most famous of Sicily’s craft beer, Messina Bira, as well as a number of Italian wines, exotic cocktails, and an assortment of soft drinks – allowing for the perfect excuse to dip into some of the superb savings.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in November in ASK Italian Bluewater and is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Chichester
Average member score
4.3 15
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Most tasteless carbonara I've ever had. Asked for half and half pizza and pasta and they..."
Read more
John said
" Excellent pasta"
Read more
Amber said
" Staff are always happy to serve you nothing is a problem for them and food is fantastic :-)"
Read more
Jill said
" Excellent, staff so friendly and helpful, food delicious-will be returning."
Read more
Debbie said "Just Perfect
We sadly ruined a beef bourguignon, so pizza it was! Best in town."
Read more
Anna said "Great Meal
Best sea food pasta"
Read more
Dee said
" Very poor service.......long wait between starter and main meal
fish was under cooked,..."
Read more
Ask said "Great
Lovely food and service Kate the manager was top class"
Read more
S said "ASK, Chichester
The food was fab and cooked so quickly. The staff were polite, friendly & very helpful. Would..."
Read more
Alex said
" Great food, great service and really relaxed atmosphere. I'd definitely recommend this to..."
Read more
Benati said "Benati
We didn't book ahead and we were allowed to use our taste card there and then!
In all,..."
Read more
Magrath said
" Good service. Food ok"
Read more
Kerry said "Friendly service, great food!
Friendly service and great food!!! The best ask I've visited. Staff are always friendly,..."
Read more
Tracy said "Excellent
Brilliant restaurant, welcoming and efficient staff, delicious food, have been back 3 weeks on..."
Read more
Jenny said
" Delicious food served by friendly polite staff in a relaxed atmosphere."
Read more
  • " Most tasteless carbonara I've ever had. Asked for half and half pizza and pasta and they came separately. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Excellent pasta "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said:
    " Staff are always happy to serve you nothing is a problem for them and food is fantastic :-) "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jill said:
    " Excellent, staff so friendly and helpful, food delicious-will be returning. "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said: "Just Perfect
    We sadly ruined a beef bourguignon, so pizza it was! Best in town. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Great Meal
    Best sea food pasta "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said:
    " Very poor service.......long wait between starter and main meal
    fish was under cooked, wasn't edible, potatos hard, tasteless meal, my partners wasn't much better although it was cooked "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ask said: "Great
    Lovely food and service Kate the manager was top class "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: "ASK, Chichester
    The food was fab and cooked so quickly. The staff were polite, friendly & very helpful. Would defintely recommend. Really enjoyed my evening and would visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said:
    " Great food, great service and really relaxed atmosphere. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who likes Italian food as there's a great variety of dishes "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Benati said: "Benati
    We didn't book ahead and we were allowed to use our taste card there and then!
    In all, two main meals cost us £16.60 which is good value considering the food was of good quality. We will come here again with our taste card.... "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Magrath said:
    " Good service. Food ok "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kerry said: "Friendly service, great food!
    Friendly service and great food!!! The best ask I've visited. Staff are always friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Food is always hot, fresh tasting and well presented. Refurbishment makes it feel much more contemporary. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Excellent
    Brilliant restaurant, welcoming and efficient staff, delicious food, have been back 3 weeks on the trot and have been well looked after on each occasion. Really like the little touches like the unusual glasses and water jugs. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said:
    " Delicious food served by friendly polite staff in a relaxed atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Most tasteless carbonara I've ever had. Asked for half and half pizza and pasta and they came separately. "
    Posted 3 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Excellent pasta "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said:
    " Staff are always happy to serve you nothing is a problem for them and food is fantastic :-) "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jill said:
    " Excellent, staff so friendly and helpful, food delicious-will be returning. "
    Posted 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said: "Just Perfect
    We sadly ruined a beef bourguignon, so pizza it was! Best in town. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Great Meal
    Best sea food pasta "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said:
    " Very poor service.......long wait between starter and main meal
    fish was under cooked, wasn't edible, potatos hard, tasteless meal, my partners wasn't much better although it was cooked "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ask said: "Great
    Lovely food and service Kate the manager was top class "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said: "ASK, Chichester
    The food was fab and cooked so quickly. The staff were polite, friendly & very helpful. Would defintely recommend. Really enjoyed my evening and would visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said:
    " Great food, great service and really relaxed atmosphere. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who likes Italian food as there's a great variety of dishes "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Benati said: "Benati
    We didn't book ahead and we were allowed to use our taste card there and then!
    In all, two main meals cost us £16.60 which is good value considering the food was of good quality. We will come here again with our taste card.... "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Magrath said:
    " Good service. Food ok "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kerry said: "Friendly service, great food!
    Friendly service and great food!!! The best ask I've visited. Staff are always friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Food is always hot, fresh tasting and well presented. Refurbishment makes it feel much more contemporary. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracy said: "Excellent
    Brilliant restaurant, welcoming and efficient staff, delicious food, have been back 3 weeks on the trot and have been well looked after on each occasion. Really like the little touches like the unusual glasses and water jugs. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jenny said:
    " Delicious food served by friendly polite staff in a relaxed atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall