tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Shrewsbury image
ASK Italian - Shrewsbury image
ASK Italian - Shrewsbury image
ASK Italian - Shrewsbury image
ASK Italian - Shrewsbury image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Shrewsbury

Enjoy tasty Italian cuisine when you visit ASK. When ASK first opened in 1992, the founders had the simple aim of offering authentic Italian cuisine in cool, modern surroundings. They saw the need for a new dining experience, where diners felt that they had been somewhere a little different to what they were used to. Fast forward over two decades, and ASK has become an extremely popular eatery nationwide, achieving exactly what they set out to do.

As well as great food, this eatery prides itself on having impeccable service. They ensure that all members of staff are fully trained in good customer service, and that they all have a full understanding of the menu. It is important to the restaurant manager that the diner feels at home, so if you have any questions, queries, or just some advice on what to order, just give them a shout.

Whether you are taking a short break in the local town or you are making a special visit to ASK, you will not be disappointed.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Shrewsbury
Average member score
4.6 14
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Brenda said "Delicious As Ever
Love our local Ask... Always enjoy our meals."
Read more
John said
" Superb food - definitely return"
Read more
Danny said
" All good"
Read more
Cathy said "Good meal
Not quite as good as usual. Menu shorter and some of the old favourites missing. Food good, but..."
Read more
Neil said "Nice location
Nice spot in centre of Shrewsbury. Food and staff great."
Read more
Brenda said "Now Live In Shrewsbury
Brilliant evening meal. This is a good friendly restaurant. Will be visiting frequently now we..."
Read more
Sally said
" Excellent food and service"
Read more
Sally said
" Excellent food and service"
Read more
JDN said "Consistently good.
Heartily recommend this restaurant for its bright friendly welcoming atmosphere and well above..."
Read more
J said "Superb ....!!!
A very warm welcome was given to me and my youngest daughter, staff were brilliant, food..."
Read more
SB said "Food Ok, Good Service
Food Ok, Good Service"
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
"Nice Experience
Nice atmosphere. Helpful fast service. Fresh cabbage cooked just right. Love greens. Will return."
Read more
"Much appreciated, very efficient staff, food always good and served sizzling hot, recommended...."
Read more
  • Brenda said: "Delicious As Ever
    Love our local Ask... Always enjoy our meals. "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Superb food - definitely return "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danny said:
    " All good "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cathy said: "Good meal
    Not quite as good as usual. Menu shorter and some of the old favourites missing. Food good, but far more pasta than meatballs in my dish. "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Nice location
    Nice spot in centre of Shrewsbury. Food and staff great. "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brenda said: "Now Live In Shrewsbury
    Brilliant evening meal. This is a good friendly restaurant. Will be visiting frequently now we are living in the area. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JDN said: "Consistently good.
    Heartily recommend this restaurant for its bright friendly welcoming atmosphere and well above average chain restaurant food. It's often better than that we have had in Italy. "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Superb ....!!!
    A very warm welcome was given to me and my youngest daughter, staff were brilliant, food excellent, prices very good, and with discount card exceptional. ....if I'm in and around shrewsbury town centre dinner is SORTED. ...!!!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SB said: "Food Ok, Good Service
    Food Ok, Good Service "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Experience
    Nice atmosphere. Helpful fast service. Fresh cabbage cooked just right. Love greens. Will return. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Much appreciated, very efficient staff, food always good and served sizzling hot, recommended. Colin "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Brenda said: "Delicious As Ever
    Love our local Ask... Always enjoy our meals. "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Superb food - definitely return "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danny said:
    " All good "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cathy said: "Good meal
    Not quite as good as usual. Menu shorter and some of the old favourites missing. Food good, but far more pasta than meatballs in my dish. "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Neil said: "Nice location
    Nice spot in centre of Shrewsbury. Food and staff great. "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brenda said: "Now Live In Shrewsbury
    Brilliant evening meal. This is a good friendly restaurant. Will be visiting frequently now we are living in the area. "
    Posted 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sally said:
    " Excellent food and service "
    Posted 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JDN said: "Consistently good.
    Heartily recommend this restaurant for its bright friendly welcoming atmosphere and well above average chain restaurant food. It's often better than that we have had in Italy. "
    Posted 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Superb ....!!!
    A very warm welcome was given to me and my youngest daughter, staff were brilliant, food excellent, prices very good, and with discount card exceptional. ....if I'm in and around shrewsbury town centre dinner is SORTED. ...!!!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SB said: "Food Ok, Good Service
    Food Ok, Good Service "
    Posted 1 year, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Nice Experience
    Nice atmosphere. Helpful fast service. Fresh cabbage cooked just right. Love greens. Will return. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Much appreciated, very efficient staff, food always good and served sizzling hot, recommended. Colin "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review