tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Bournemouth image
ASK Italian - Bournemouth image
ASK Italian - Bournemouth image
ASK Italian - Bournemouth image
ASK Italian - Bournemouth image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Bournemouth

Enjoy tasty Italian cuisine when you visit ASK. When ASK first opened in 1992, the founders had the simple aim of offering authentic Italian cuisine in cool, modern surroundings. They saw the need for a new dining experience, where diners felt that they had been somewhere a little different to what they were used to. Fast forward over two decades, and ASK has become an extremely popular eatery nationwide, achieving exactly what they set out to do.

As well as great food, this eatery prides itself on having impeccable service. They ensure that all members of staff are fully trained in good customer service, and that they all have a full understanding of the menu. It is important to the restaurant manager that the diner feels at home, so if you have any questions, queries, or just some advice on what to order, just give them a shout.

Whether you are taking a short break in the local town or you are making a special visit to ASK, you will not be disappointed.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Bournemouth
Average member score
4.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sam said "Fantastic!
Fabulous food! Staff were very friendly fast and efficient!! Definitely recommend coming to the..."
Read more
Richard said "Great Italian food
Great service and and new revamped menu. The honeycomb cheesecake and the chocolate lava cake..."
Read more
VICENTE said "Tasteless food serious waiter
The new receipe linguini carbona was completely tasteless no flavour on it...... desserts really..."
Read more
Mrs said
" Their calzone worth to try. Very yummy and the portion was very generous! Definitely will..."
Read more
Elizabeth said "Top Venue
Our party seven were all very happy. Top food, service, atmosphere, nothing was too much trouble."
Read more
Anna said "Lovely and delicious
Lovely atmosphere and delicious food!"
Read more
"After dropping my daughter's stuff ready for Uni start, we popped into Bournemouth for lunch..."
Read more
"We had a really good meal at the ASK restaurant in Bournemouth. The food and the service were..."
Read more
"Myself and my girlfriend had a lovely meal at the ASK restaurant in Bournemouth last night. Both..."
Read more
  • Sam said: "Fantastic!
    Fabulous food! Staff were very friendly fast and efficient!! Definitely recommend coming to the Bournemouth branch! "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great Italian food
    Great service and and new revamped menu. The honeycomb cheesecake and the chocolate lava cake were amazing. "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VICENTE said: "Tasteless food serious waiter
    The new receipe linguini carbona was completely tasteless no flavour on it...... desserts really good but waiter wasnt aware of 86 in the kitchen (no profiteroles) he took the order and then came back to us to say we ran out of them. No satisfactory experience but good price with the tastecard "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Their calzone worth to try. Very yummy and the portion was very generous! Definitely will recommend to friends. And I love my baby Tang haha "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Top Venue
    Our party seven were all very happy. Top food, service, atmosphere, nothing was too much trouble. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Lovely and delicious
    Lovely atmosphere and delicious food! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "After dropping my daughter's stuff ready for Uni start, we popped into Bournemouth for lunch at a Tastecard restaurant, ASK was very convenient. The restaurant was interesting and surprisingly busy for a mid-week lunchtime. The staff were very friendly and the food good. Peter "
    Posted 5 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We had a really good meal at the ASK restaurant in Bournemouth. The food and the service were both of a very high standard. Our server, Renata, was very attentive and able to chat to us about the menu as if we were the only customers. (We weren't!!) Overall a very pleasant dining experience which we will repeat. Derek & Luba "
    Posted 5 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Myself and my girlfriend had a lovely meal at the ASK restaurant in Bournemouth last night. Both the food and service were of a high standard. Thank you tastecard! Jon "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sam said: "Fantastic!
    Fabulous food! Staff were very friendly fast and efficient!! Definitely recommend coming to the Bournemouth branch! "
    Posted 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great Italian food
    Great service and and new revamped menu. The honeycomb cheesecake and the chocolate lava cake were amazing. "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VICENTE said: "Tasteless food serious waiter
    The new receipe linguini carbona was completely tasteless no flavour on it...... desserts really good but waiter wasnt aware of 86 in the kitchen (no profiteroles) he took the order and then came back to us to say we ran out of them. No satisfactory experience but good price with the tastecard "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Their calzone worth to try. Very yummy and the portion was very generous! Definitely will recommend to friends. And I love my baby Tang haha "
    Posted 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elizabeth said: "Top Venue
    Our party seven were all very happy. Top food, service, atmosphere, nothing was too much trouble. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Lovely and delicious
    Lovely atmosphere and delicious food! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "After dropping my daughter's stuff ready for Uni start, we popped into Bournemouth for lunch at a Tastecard restaurant, ASK was very convenient. The restaurant was interesting and surprisingly busy for a mid-week lunchtime. The staff were very friendly and the food good. Peter "
    Posted 5 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We had a really good meal at the ASK restaurant in Bournemouth. The food and the service were both of a very high standard. Our server, Renata, was very attentive and able to chat to us about the menu as if we were the only customers. (We weren't!!) Overall a very pleasant dining experience which we will repeat. Derek & Luba "
    Posted 5 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Myself and my girlfriend had a lovely meal at the ASK restaurant in Bournemouth last night. Both the food and service were of a high standard. Thank you tastecard! Jon "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review