tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
ASK Italian - Beckenham image
ASK Italian - Beckenham image
ASK Italian - Beckenham image
ASK Italian - Beckenham image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Beckenham

Celebrating the truly traditional Italian way of eating, ASK Italian provides a delightful collection of eateries that see mealtimes as far more than merely a means to quell one’s appetite, but as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Be it for a catch up with friends, an enjoyable evening out with the family or to simply treat a colleague to an exquisite meal, each of their restaurants are fit to cater for many a gathering.

ASK Italian extends this invitation to tastecard members, who are encouraged to sample all three courses due to the magnificent discounts offered. Begin with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board, of which there are four sublime options, before tucking into one of their scrumptious signature dishes, where diners are able to enjoy everything from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas – available with a fabulous selection of toppings. After-which, there is always room for one of the divine desserts, such as the enchanting chocolate Etna, which is served with plenty of theatre.

ASK Italian restaurants showcase authentic Italian cuisine at great value, with allergen information on-hand for those who need it. There are also a range of premium beers, including the most famous of Sicily’s craft beer, Messina Bira, as well as a number of Italian wines, exotic cocktails, and an assortment of soft drinks – allowing for the perfect excuse to dip into some of the superb savings.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in November in ASK Italian Bluewater and is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Beckenham
Average member score
4.3 15
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
9
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
LA said "Great Service!
Great service and really nice place to eat. Really good food and nice drinks"
Read more
Jeff said "Fabulous...as always
Couldn't use card today as a bank holiday, hence 1* rating, but I knew that beforehand (and..."
Read more
" Lovely food"
Read more
Paddy said "Reliable
Nice, easy Monday choice"
Read more
" Lovely atmosphere"
Read more
eunice said "Lovely food
Had the gluten free pizza. Very yummy!"
Read more
Mike said
" Very good"
Read more
MICHAEL said
" Good food"
Read more
Ellen said
" Not normally busy when we go here but today it was However food and service did not..."
Read more
jaana said
" Lovely place. Had dinner with 8 friends. A farewell dinner because we are moving abroad. Good..."
Read more
Angelie said "Nice Food But Could Improve
The food was alright, too small portions. Staffs were not very friendly and welcoming. The..."
Read more
" Lovely lunch. Excellent pizza. Desserts could have been fresher. Excellent waitress"
Read more
James said "Excellent
Great food, great service, perfect"
Read more
Angela said "Anniversary Delight!!
Went here with my husband for an Anniversary meal, Excellent choices and very light and Airy...."
Read more
Lorraine said "Great mid week meal option
Can't understand why this has only 3 stars.

It does exactly what it says it..."
Read more
"When i go in, to ask for a meal the service is great and the staff are welcoming and friendly...."
Read more
"Great staff, great food, great atmosphere, highly recommended. Phil  "
Read more
"Chicken and mushroom was delicious, service was good and atmosphere lovely too. Nita  "
Read more
  • LA said: "Great Service!
    Great service and really nice place to eat. Really good food and nice drinks "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said: "Fabulous...as always
    Couldn't use card today as a bank holiday, hence 1* rating, but I knew that beforehand (and I still went!). As always the food was great and the service excellent. I love coming here, I know I'll always get great tasting food with a smile and service that is just right. Thanks, Ask @ Becks...see you again ☺ "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paddy said: "Reliable
    Nice, easy Monday choice "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely atmosphere "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • eunice said: "Lovely food
    Had the gluten free pizza. Very yummy! "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHAEL said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellen said:
    " Not normally busy when we go here but today it was However food and service did not 'suffer' . Enjoyed as we always do "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jaana said:
    " Lovely place. Had dinner with 8 friends. A farewell dinner because we are moving abroad. Good food, service and the tiramisu dessert was really good. Thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angelie said: "Nice Food But Could Improve
    The food was alright, too small portions. Staffs were not very friendly and welcoming. The tastecard made everything better though :) "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely lunch. Excellent pizza. Desserts could have been fresher. Excellent waitress "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent
    Great food, great service, perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Anniversary Delight!!
    Went here with my husband for an Anniversary meal, Excellent choices and very light and Airy. Soon filled up but we arrived early so were happy with our seating. Have to agree that the Wine is a little overpriced but we were served well and nothing was too much trouble. Would have liked a complimentary drink as we did mention it was our Anniversary..... But no such joy!! Overall good evening. Coopers "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said: "Great mid week meal option
    Can't understand why this has only 3 stars.

    It does exactly what it says it does, good food, cooked in a nice atmosphere.

    My only criticism is the wine is a tad on the expensive side for the quality. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "When i go in, to ask for a meal the service is great and the staff are welcoming and friendly. Especially the managers nothing is too much trouble!! Mr Smith "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great staff, great food, great atmosphere, highly recommended. Phil   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Chicken and mushroom was delicious, service was good and atmosphere lovely too. Nita   "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • LA said: "Great Service!
    Great service and really nice place to eat. Really good food and nice drinks "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jeff said: "Fabulous...as always
    Couldn't use card today as a bank holiday, hence 1* rating, but I knew that beforehand (and I still went!). As always the food was great and the service excellent. I love coming here, I know I'll always get great tasting food with a smile and service that is just right. Thanks, Ask @ Becks...see you again ☺ "
    Posted 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food "
    Posted 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paddy said: "Reliable
    Nice, easy Monday choice "
    Posted 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely atmosphere "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • eunice said: "Lovely food
    Had the gluten free pizza. Very yummy! "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MICHAEL said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ellen said:
    " Not normally busy when we go here but today it was However food and service did not 'suffer' . Enjoyed as we always do "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jaana said:
    " Lovely place. Had dinner with 8 friends. A farewell dinner because we are moving abroad. Good food, service and the tiramisu dessert was really good. Thank you. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angelie said: "Nice Food But Could Improve
    The food was alright, too small portions. Staffs were not very friendly and welcoming. The tastecard made everything better though :) "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely lunch. Excellent pizza. Desserts could have been fresher. Excellent waitress "
    Posted 2 years, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Excellent
    Great food, great service, perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Anniversary Delight!!
    Went here with my husband for an Anniversary meal, Excellent choices and very light and Airy. Soon filled up but we arrived early so were happy with our seating. Have to agree that the Wine is a little overpriced but we were served well and nothing was too much trouble. Would have liked a complimentary drink as we did mention it was our Anniversary..... But no such joy!! Overall good evening. Coopers "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorraine said: "Great mid week meal option
    Can't understand why this has only 3 stars.

    It does exactly what it says it does, good food, cooked in a nice atmosphere.

    My only criticism is the wine is a tad on the expensive side for the quality. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "When i go in, to ask for a meal the service is great and the staff are welcoming and friendly. Especially the managers nothing is too much trouble!! Mr Smith "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great staff, great food, great atmosphere, highly recommended. Phil   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Chicken and mushroom was delicious, service was good and atmosphere lovely too. Nita   "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review