tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Berkhamstead image
ASK Italian - Berkhamstead image
ASK Italian - Berkhamstead image
ASK Italian - Berkhamstead image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Berkhamstead

Celebrating the truly traditional Italian way of eating, ASK Italian provides a delightful collection of eateries that see mealtimes as far more than merely a means to quell one’s appetite, but as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Be it for a catch up with friends, an enjoyable evening out with the family or to simply treat a colleague to an exquisite meal, each of their restaurants are fit to cater for many a gathering.

ASK Italian extends this invitation to tastecard members, who are encouraged to sample all three courses due to the magnificent discounts offered. Begin with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board, of which there are four sublime options, before tucking into one of their scrumptious signature dishes, where diners are able to enjoy everything from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas – available with a fabulous selection of toppings. After-which, there is always room for one of the divine desserts, such as the enchanting chocolate Etna, which is served with plenty of theatre.

ASK Italian restaurants showcase authentic Italian cuisine at great value, with allergen information on-hand for those who need it. There are also a range of premium beers, including the most famous of Sicily’s craft beer, Messina Bira, as well as a number of Italian wines, exotic cocktails, and an assortment of soft drinks – allowing for the perfect excuse to dip into some of the superb savings.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in November in ASK Italian Bluewater and is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Berkhamstead
Average member score
4.3 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
R said
" Very good all round experience"
Read more
GrahamD said "Great Food
Good food and service easy to use Tastecard."
Read more
Ashley said
" Overall very nice. Starters and mains were high quality but the melt in the middle pud was cooked..."
Read more
Jom said
" Excellent as always"
Read more
Sara said "Lovely
Great service and food."
Read more
John said
" Quality food and atmosphere would recommend well done"
Read more
Dawn said
" Service was slow
Food was average"
Read more
Dave said "Always lovely
They always take care of us. With a Tastecard and kids meals at £6.25."
Read more
SAMANTHA said "Ask isn't a task!!!
Helpful staff made dining at Ask simple and relaxing. The food was to a high standard and the..."
Read more
"Hi have been to your restaurant three times and enjoyed the meal and the service - the waiter was..."
Read more
  • R said:
    " Very good all round experience "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GrahamD said: "Great Food
    Good food and service easy to use Tastecard. "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashley said:
    " Overall very nice. Starters and mains were high quality but the melt in the middle pud was cooked for too long so didn't melt. Staff chatting at the end so we had to get up to ask for the bill. Items missing from menu. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jom said:
    " Excellent as always "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Lovely
    Great service and food. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Quality food and atmosphere would recommend well done "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said:
    " Service was slow
    Food was average "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Always lovely
    They always take care of us. With a Tastecard and kids meals at £6.25. "
    Posted 2 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAMANTHA said: "Ask isn't a task!!!
    Helpful staff made dining at Ask simple and relaxing. The food was to a high standard and the staff reminded us that we were using our tastecard to make sure we got the full use out of it when ordering starters and main meals. Really enjoyable meal with great service. A must visit again :) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Hi have been to your restaurant three times and enjoyed the meal and the service - the waiter was very pleasant, will come again. F Groves "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • R said:
    " Very good all round experience "
    Posted 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GrahamD said: "Great Food
    Good food and service easy to use Tastecard. "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ashley said:
    " Overall very nice. Starters and mains were high quality but the melt in the middle pud was cooked for too long so didn't melt. Staff chatting at the end so we had to get up to ask for the bill. Items missing from menu. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jom said:
    " Excellent as always "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Lovely
    Great service and food. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Quality food and atmosphere would recommend well done "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said:
    " Service was slow
    Food was average "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said: "Always lovely
    They always take care of us. With a Tastecard and kids meals at £6.25. "
    Posted 2 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAMANTHA said: "Ask isn't a task!!!
    Helpful staff made dining at Ask simple and relaxing. The food was to a high standard and the staff reminded us that we were using our tastecard to make sure we got the full use out of it when ordering starters and main meals. Really enjoyable meal with great service. A must visit again :) "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Hi have been to your restaurant three times and enjoyed the meal and the service - the waiter was very pleasant, will come again. F Groves "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review