tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Edgbaston image
ASK Italian - Edgbaston image
ASK Italian - Edgbaston image
ASK Italian - Edgbaston image
ASK Italian - Edgbaston image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Edgbaston

Enjoy tasty Italian cuisine when you visit ASK. When ASK first opened in 1992, the founders had the simple aim of offering authentic Italian cuisine in cool, modern surroundings. They saw the need for a new dining experience, where diners felt that they had been somewhere a little different to what they were used to. Fast forward over two decades, and ASK has become an extremely popular eatery nationwide, achieving exactly what they set out to do.

As well as great food, this eatery prides itself on having impeccable service. They ensure that all members of staff are fully trained in good customer service, and that they all have a full understanding of the menu. It is important to the restaurant manager that the diner feels at home, so if you have any questions, queries, or just some advice on what to order, just give them a shout.

Whether you are taking a short break in the local town or you are making a special visit to ASK, you will not be disappointed.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Edgbaston
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Christina said
" I went to ask on Hagley Road and I have to say the service was very good and food was delicious..."
Read more
Anthony said "Nice Tuesday Night Meal
Waitress very attentive and assisted with what ever out two young children wanted. Food was good..."
Read more
Victoria said
" Great saving using the taste card. Quick and enjoyable lunch. Woukd recommend."
Read more
Bjc said "Exceptional Service
I was a little anxious at using my taste card for the 1st time as previous experiences with a..."
Read more
Dawnie said "Great Food. Great Service.
I've been here a number of times. Like it."
Read more
Vishal said "Anna Is An Amazing Waitress
I came today with my girlfriend for dinner. It was our first experience at Ask Italia and I would..."
Read more
Mandy said "Lovely
Very nice:-)"
Read more
Garbec78 said "Great meal
Great food and service and saved 50% very pleased"
Read more
Garbec78 said
" Restaurant was lovely to sit in, staff friendly and food came quickly cooked well and staff..."
Read more
Kirsty said
" Enjoyed a chicken dish with the best chips I have ever tasted ... I'll definitely return."
Read more
Jay said
" Excellent food, great service each and everytime! No problem with use of Tastecard either quick..."
Read more
"Great food and authentic and delicious Italian Pizza Margherita, we'll definitely be back...."
Read more
"Just back from ask.. Great service food good.. A really nice not rushed night.. Ian  "
Read more
  • Christina said:
    " I went to ask on Hagley Road and I have to say the service was very good and food was delicious as it was my first time I will definitely be going back "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Nice Tuesday Night Meal
    Waitress very attentive and assisted with what ever out two young children wanted. Food was good too! "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said:
    " Great saving using the taste card. Quick and enjoyable lunch. Woukd recommend. "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bjc said: "Exceptional Service
    I was a little anxious at using my taste card for the 1st time as previous experiences with a friends card had not been great, but our waitress was superb, both friendly and attentive, I had used an ASK before and so thought the food would be just OK as its a chain, I usually use an independent Italian restaurant and so my expectations are high! I had prawns, seafood risotto and honeycomb cheesecake and I have to say it was all very nicely presented and tasted super! And on top of great food and great service we got £20.60 off our bill with our taste card! You can't grumble at that - would I go back! Yes definitely :) "
    Posted 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawnie said: "Great Food. Great Service.
    I've been here a number of times. Like it. "
    Posted 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vishal said: "Anna Is An Amazing Waitress
    I came today with my girlfriend for dinner. It was our first experience at Ask Italia and I would definitely recommend this over other Italian restaurant chains! Especially if you have a waitress like Anna! She was really good and catered for our every needs in a very pleasant and professional manner. This says a lot about the restaurant and how well run it is. Our food came efficiently and we were asked if everything was okay and if we would like pepper, chilli oil etc. I would highly recommend coming here again and would definitely come back. Just to add, Anna was very patient with my fussy girlfriend as she often has many requests (lol) but Anna catered for them well. "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said: "Lovely
    Very nice:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Garbec78 said: "Great meal
    Great food and service and saved 50% very pleased "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Garbec78 said:
    " Restaurant was lovely to sit in, staff friendly and food came quickly cooked well and staff friendly. Great saving on 2 for 1. Would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said:
    " Enjoyed a chicken dish with the best chips I have ever tasted ... I'll definitely return. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said:
    " Excellent food, great service each and everytime! No problem with use of Tastecard either quick and simple! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great food and authentic and delicious Italian Pizza Margherita, we'll definitely be back. Pat "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Just back from ask.. Great service food good.. A really nice not rushed night.. Ian   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Christina said:
    " I went to ask on Hagley Road and I have to say the service was very good and food was delicious as it was my first time I will definitely be going back "
    Posted 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said: "Nice Tuesday Night Meal
    Waitress very attentive and assisted with what ever out two young children wanted. Food was good too! "
    Posted 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said:
    " Great saving using the taste card. Quick and enjoyable lunch. Woukd recommend. "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bjc said: "Exceptional Service
    I was a little anxious at using my taste card for the 1st time as previous experiences with a friends card had not been great, but our waitress was superb, both friendly and attentive, I had used an ASK before and so thought the food would be just OK as its a chain, I usually use an independent Italian restaurant and so my expectations are high! I had prawns, seafood risotto and honeycomb cheesecake and I have to say it was all very nicely presented and tasted super! And on top of great food and great service we got £20.60 off our bill with our taste card! You can't grumble at that - would I go back! Yes definitely :) "
    Posted 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawnie said: "Great Food. Great Service.
    I've been here a number of times. Like it. "
    Posted 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vishal said: "Anna Is An Amazing Waitress
    I came today with my girlfriend for dinner. It was our first experience at Ask Italia and I would definitely recommend this over other Italian restaurant chains! Especially if you have a waitress like Anna! She was really good and catered for our every needs in a very pleasant and professional manner. This says a lot about the restaurant and how well run it is. Our food came efficiently and we were asked if everything was okay and if we would like pepper, chilli oil etc. I would highly recommend coming here again and would definitely come back. Just to add, Anna was very patient with my fussy girlfriend as she often has many requests (lol) but Anna catered for them well. "
    Posted 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mandy said: "Lovely
    Very nice:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Garbec78 said: "Great meal
    Great food and service and saved 50% very pleased "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Garbec78 said:
    " Restaurant was lovely to sit in, staff friendly and food came quickly cooked well and staff friendly. Great saving on 2 for 1. Would recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kirsty said:
    " Enjoyed a chicken dish with the best chips I have ever tasted ... I'll definitely return. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jay said:
    " Excellent food, great service each and everytime! No problem with use of Tastecard either quick and simple! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great food and authentic and delicious Italian Pizza Margherita, we'll definitely be back. Pat "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Just back from ask.. Great service food good.. A really nice not rushed night.. Ian   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review