tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Moreton-In-Marsh image
ASK Italian - Moreton-In-Marsh image
ASK Italian - Moreton-In-Marsh image
ASK Italian - Moreton-In-Marsh image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Moreton-In-Marsh

Celebrating the truly traditional Italian way of eating, ASK Italian provides a delightful collection of eateries that see mealtimes as far more than merely a means to quell one’s appetite, but as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Be it for a catch up with friends, an enjoyable evening out with the family or to simply treat a colleague to an exquisite meal, each of their restaurants are fit to cater for many a gathering.

ASK Italian extends this invitation to tastecard members, who are encouraged to sample all three courses due to the magnificent discounts offered. Begin with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board, of which there are four sublime options, before tucking into one of their scrumptious signature dishes, where diners are able to enjoy everything from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas – available with a fabulous selection of toppings. After-which, there is always room for one of the divine desserts, such as the enchanting chocolate Etna, which is served with plenty of theatre.

ASK Italian restaurants showcase authentic Italian cuisine at great value, with allergen information on-hand for those who need it. There are also a range of premium beers, including the most famous of Sicily’s craft beer, Messina Bira, as well as a number of Italian wines, exotic cocktails, and an assortment of soft drinks – allowing for the perfect excuse to dip into some of the superb savings.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in November in ASK Italian Bluewater and is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Moreton-In-Marsh
Average member score
4.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
0
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Phil said
" Lovely food, helpful staff and clean restaurant"
Read more
Henry said "Superb In Every Way
Fantastic food, service and overall experience. Make sure you book before hand though as it gets..."
Read more
james said "Fantastic
Sara 100%++++++++"
Read more
Christopher said "Brilliant piping hot food and plenty of it!
First Use of taste card. Downloaded app email with virtual card arrived straightaway. Rang to..."
Read more
I said "Good When Had A Delivery
1st meal was spot on 2 nod meal we had there totally different hadn't had a delivery so..."
Read more
Dave said
" This Ask Restaurant we always return to whenever visiting Morton-in Marsh (we come from Wrexham..."
Read more
"Top food and very friendly staff. They always welcome my wife and I, making room for her..."
Read more
"Had a fabulous meal at Ask.  My husband had the Calzone which was huge and he said it was..."
Read more
  • Phil said:
    " Lovely food, helpful staff and clean restaurant "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Henry said: "Superb In Every Way
    Fantastic food, service and overall experience. Make sure you book before hand though as it gets very busy. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said: "Fantastic
    Sara 100%++++++++ "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Brilliant piping hot food and plenty of it!
    First Use of taste card. Downloaded app email with virtual card arrived straightaway. Rang to ensure ask still use this discount. Very helpful. Lovely pasta dish with nicely cooked chicken in rich sauce. Really yummy and piping hot. Taste card used to pay for wife and I - paid £14.90 for both of us including coffee and pudding and saved £14.90..good deal!! Chris caws
    T "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • I said: "Good When Had A Delivery
    1st meal was spot on 2 nod meal we had there totally different hadn't had a delivery so portions where like childrens meals hardly any prawns or meat just loads of pasta to make it look good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " This Ask Restaurant we always return to whenever visiting Morton-in Marsh (we come from Wrexham in North Wales) the food and staff are excellent and I would highly recommend it. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Top food and very friendly staff. They always welcome my wife and I, making room for her wheelchair. I highly recommend. Dave "
    Posted 5 years, 22 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Had a fabulous meal at Ask.  My husband had the Calzone which was huge and he said it was the best he had tasted. There were staff shortages on the night we went so it took a while to be served but everyone was so friendly and apologetic! The food was great when it arrived so it didn’t matter. Thanks to everyone. Margaret   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Phil said:
    " Lovely food, helpful staff and clean restaurant "
    Posted 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Henry said: "Superb In Every Way
    Fantastic food, service and overall experience. Make sure you book before hand though as it gets very busy. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • james said: "Fantastic
    Sara 100%++++++++ "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christopher said: "Brilliant piping hot food and plenty of it!
    First Use of taste card. Downloaded app email with virtual card arrived straightaway. Rang to ensure ask still use this discount. Very helpful. Lovely pasta dish with nicely cooked chicken in rich sauce. Really yummy and piping hot. Taste card used to pay for wife and I - paid £14.90 for both of us including coffee and pudding and saved £14.90..good deal!! Chris caws
    T "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • I said: "Good When Had A Delivery
    1st meal was spot on 2 nod meal we had there totally different hadn't had a delivery so portions where like childrens meals hardly any prawns or meat just loads of pasta to make it look good "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dave said:
    " This Ask Restaurant we always return to whenever visiting Morton-in Marsh (we come from Wrexham in North Wales) the food and staff are excellent and I would highly recommend it. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Top food and very friendly staff. They always welcome my wife and I, making room for her wheelchair. I highly recommend. Dave "
    Posted 5 years, 22 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Had a fabulous meal at Ask.  My husband had the Calzone which was huge and he said it was the best he had tasted. There were staff shortages on the night we went so it took a while to be served but everyone was so friendly and apologetic! The food was great when it arrived so it didn’t matter. Thanks to everyone. Margaret   "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review