tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Fareham image
ASK Italian - Fareham image
ASK Italian - Fareham image
ASK Italian - Fareham image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Fareham

Celebrating the truly traditional Italian way of eating, ASK Italian provides a delightful collection of eateries that see mealtimes as far more than merely a means to quell one’s appetite, but as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Be it for a catch up with friends, an enjoyable evening out with the family or to simply treat a colleague to an exquisite meal, each of their restaurants are fit to cater for many a gathering.

ASK Italian extends this invitation to tastecard members, who are encouraged to sample all three courses due to the magnificent discounts offered. Begin with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board, of which there are four sublime options, before tucking into one of their scrumptious signature dishes, where diners are able to enjoy everything from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas – available with a fabulous selection of toppings. After-which, there is always room for one of the divine desserts, such as the enchanting chocolate Etna, which is served with plenty of theatre.

ASK Italian restaurants showcase authentic Italian cuisine at great value, with allergen information on-hand for those who need it. There are also a range of premium beers, including the most famous of Sicily’s craft beer, Messina Bira, as well as a number of Italian wines, exotic cocktails, and an assortment of soft drinks – allowing for the perfect excuse to dip into some of the superb savings.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in November in ASK Italian Bluewater and is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Fareham
Average member score
4.4 9
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
-- said "Awful Food And Not Very Good Service
Food was cold and tasteless and staff were not vey attentive and we were forgotten about for..."
Read more
Amy said
" Go here regularly. Brought my two young children today. Staff were attentive and quick with the..."
Read more
Judith said
" Very good"
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
daniel said
" Really good food. Just felt rushed. That was the only issue. Great food great staff. Just need..."
Read more
Mac said "Consistently Good
I've been eating here for years and have never not had a good meal.

Service is..."
Read more
Stephanie said "Fantastic!
We used a trial card and now we are going to buy the card!!! Wow,what a saving. We cannot stop..."
Read more
Sarah said
" Fantastic meal with great service. We already can't wait to come back :-)"
Read more
" Excellent meal and service can't fault it. Will be returning."
Read more
  • -- said: "Awful Food And Not Very Good Service
    Food was cold and tasteless and staff were not vey attentive and we were forgotten about for majority of the evening "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Go here regularly. Brought my two young children today. Staff were attentive and quick with the children's meals which is always useful! Food fab as always. Only gripe... they forgot to order one of our starters. Was quickly rectified. :-) "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • daniel said:
    " Really good food. Just felt rushed. That was the only issue. Great food great staff. Just need more time between courses. X "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mac said: "Consistently Good
    I've been eating here for years and have never not had a good meal.

    Service is always friendly and attentive but unobtrusive.

    Staff super with kids and the open kitchen makes for easy entertainment.

    My wife says the male staff have nice bottoms. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said: "Fantastic!
    We used a trial card and now we are going to buy the card!!! Wow,what a saving. We cannot stop telling people! Fantastic food, lovely service, amazing prices!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Fantastic meal with great service. We already can't wait to come back :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal and service can't fault it. Will be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • -- said: "Awful Food And Not Very Good Service
    Food was cold and tasteless and staff were not vey attentive and we were forgotten about for majority of the evening "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amy said:
    " Go here regularly. Brought my two young children today. Staff were attentive and quick with the children's meals which is always useful! Food fab as always. Only gripe... they forgot to order one of our starters. Was quickly rectified. :-) "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judith said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • daniel said:
    " Really good food. Just felt rushed. That was the only issue. Great food great staff. Just need more time between courses. X "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mac said: "Consistently Good
    I've been eating here for years and have never not had a good meal.

    Service is always friendly and attentive but unobtrusive.

    Staff super with kids and the open kitchen makes for easy entertainment.

    My wife says the male staff have nice bottoms. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said: "Fantastic!
    We used a trial card and now we are going to buy the card!!! Wow,what a saving. We cannot stop telling people! Fantastic food, lovely service, amazing prices!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Fantastic meal with great service. We already can't wait to come back :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal and service can't fault it. Will be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall