tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Leamington Spa image
ASK Italian - Leamington Spa image
ASK Italian - Leamington Spa image
ASK Italian - Leamington Spa image
ASK Italian - Leamington Spa image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Leamington Spa

Enjoy tasty Italian cuisine when you visit ASK. When ASK first opened in 1992, the founders had the simple aim of offering authentic Italian cuisine in cool, modern surroundings. They saw the need for a new dining experience, where diners felt that they had been somewhere a little different to what they were used to. Fast forward over two decades, and ASK has become an extremely popular eatery nationwide, achieving exactly what they set out to do.

As well as great food, this eatery prides itself on having impeccable service. They ensure that all members of staff are fully trained in good customer service, and that they all have a full understanding of the menu. It is important to the restaurant manager that the diner feels at home, so if you have any questions, queries, or just some advice on what to order, just give them a shout.

Whether you are taking a short break in the local town or you are making a special visit to ASK, you will not be disappointed.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Leamington Spa
Average member score
4.2 12
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
7
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
ANDREW said "NICE ITALIAN
Great food and quick"
Read more
Lynette said "Friendly, nice eatery.
It was a very quiet, rainy Sunday afternoon when we were there. Lovely varied menu and cool decor..."
Read more
Travelbug said "Good food and service
Slightly quiet on a Sunday but overall good sevice and quality of food"
Read more
Alice said "Friendly staff
Just had lunch here and all very pleasant. Our meals were excellent and the staff very helpful..."
Read more
Barry said "A Favourite Ask
I use this Ask every couple of months and have never been unhappy with the food or service, which..."
Read more
"Awesome
Lovely food and staff"
Read more
Nick said "Not Bad
Food was good drinks expensive I went in week place was quite so no problem but the problem I had..."
Read more
Debra said "Easy to use
No need to book, just turned up and not a problem to get a table. Pizza was excellent. Only went..."
Read more
Barry said
" Very enjoyable. Excellent food and service."
Read more
" Very enjoyable. Excellent food and service."
Read more
Bril said
" Very enjoyable"
Read more
AC said
" Food bog standard. Staff member was miserable and aggressive. Tried to over charge us. When we..."
Read more
  • ANDREW said: "NICE ITALIAN
    Great food and quick "
    Posted 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynette said: "Friendly, nice eatery.
    It was a very quiet, rainy Sunday afternoon when we were there. Lovely varied menu and cool decor with very unusual glasses. The staff were friendly and efficient - dealing with a slight problem with aplomb and efficiency. Good portions and very hot food. We'd go again! "
    Posted 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Travelbug said: "Good food and service
    Slightly quiet on a Sunday but overall good sevice and quality of food "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Friendly staff
    Just had lunch here and all very pleasant. Our meals were excellent and the staff very helpful and friendly. No problem using the taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said: "A Favourite Ask
    I use this Ask every couple of months and have never been unhappy with the food or service, which is why it is a favourite restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Awesome
    Lovely food and staff "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Not Bad
    Food was good drinks expensive I went in week place was quite so no problem but the problem I had was getting a drink it took 15 mins to get drink "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debra said: "Easy to use
    No need to book, just turned up and not a problem to get a table. Pizza was excellent. Only went in as we have a taste card so the savings really work. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said:
    " Very enjoyable. Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very enjoyable. Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bril said:
    " Very enjoyable "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AC said:
    " Food bog standard. Staff member was miserable and aggressive. Tried to over charge us. When we corrected (we was right) staff got abusive... Recommend not to go "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • ANDREW said: "NICE ITALIAN
    Great food and quick "
    Posted 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynette said: "Friendly, nice eatery.
    It was a very quiet, rainy Sunday afternoon when we were there. Lovely varied menu and cool decor with very unusual glasses. The staff were friendly and efficient - dealing with a slight problem with aplomb and efficiency. Good portions and very hot food. We'd go again! "
    Posted 7 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Travelbug said: "Good food and service
    Slightly quiet on a Sunday but overall good sevice and quality of food "
    Posted 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alice said: "Friendly staff
    Just had lunch here and all very pleasant. Our meals were excellent and the staff very helpful and friendly. No problem using the taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said: "A Favourite Ask
    I use this Ask every couple of months and have never been unhappy with the food or service, which is why it is a favourite restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Awesome
    Lovely food and staff "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Not Bad
    Food was good drinks expensive I went in week place was quite so no problem but the problem I had was getting a drink it took 15 mins to get drink "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debra said: "Easy to use
    No need to book, just turned up and not a problem to get a table. Pizza was excellent. Only went in as we have a taste card so the savings really work. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said:
    " Very enjoyable. Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very enjoyable. Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bril said:
    " Very enjoyable "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AC said:
    " Food bog standard. Staff member was miserable and aggressive. Tried to over charge us. When we corrected (we was right) staff got abusive... Recommend not to go "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall