tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Castleford image
ASK Italian - Castleford image
ASK Italian - Castleford image
ASK Italian - Castleford image
ASK Italian - Castleford image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Castleford

Enjoy tasty Italian cuisine when you visit ASK. When ASK first opened in 1992, the founders had the simple aim of offering authentic Italian cuisine in cool, modern surroundings. They saw the need for a new dining experience, where diners felt that they had been somewhere a little different to what they were used to. Fast forward over two decades, and ASK has become an extremely popular eatery nationwide, achieving exactly what they set out to do.

As well as great food, this eatery prides itself on having impeccable service. They ensure that all members of staff are fully trained in good customer service, and that they all have a full understanding of the menu. It is important to the restaurant manager that the diner feels at home, so if you have any questions, queries, or just some advice on what to order, just give them a shout.

Whether you are taking a short break in the local town or you are making a special visit to ASK, you will not be disappointed.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Castleford
Average member score
4.4 25
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
7
Good
4
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kevin said "Lovely meal
Lovely meals. Friendly service. Thank you."
Read more
L said "Anniversary Meal
Had a great meal! Fantastic service and lovely food!

Thanks!!"
Read more
Enjoyed said
" Very good"
Read more
Hayley said
" Not too happy with the service very slow. Waiting ages between each course. Food excellent."
Read more
Jon said "Excellent
Really enjoyed the meal."
Read more
David said "Ask xscape
Good food,service a little slow but not too bad took a while to get the bill but would definitely..."
Read more
Melanie said "Fantastic Waitress
Served by Emily C - she was brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble."
Read more
" Yummy food, excellent staff who provided a warm welcome. Environment was very relaxed and cosy"
Read more
" Stood waiting for a while before being seated and the place wasn't even busy?"
Read more
Gwozza said
" Very good food and service but seemed a little short staffed!"
Read more
Joyce said "Great Meal
Great experience the staff were very friendly and efficient and the food was excellent"
Read more
Jon said "I'll Be Back!
Great night at Ask in Xscape Castleford! Top quality food and service!!"
Read more
Paul said "Food
Food choice has got less..fewer choice of pizzas though still nice.My fave pizza no longer on..."
Read more
"Lovely Food.
Went with my mum. Food was beautiful and the service fast and friendly. Recommend xxx"
Read more
Barry said "Valentine's meal.
Beautiful meal and 2-4-1 just topped it off."
Read more
Rachel said "Great food and great service
Excellent food and service."
Read more
"Massive Portions
Went to ASK this evening. No booking but was still able to use taste card. Waitress was extremely..."
Read more
Lovely said "Gorgeous Food
We had a starter and a main course , the starter was garlic bread with cheese and it was lovely ,..."
Read more
" Really enjoyed the food apart from the restaurant atmosphere a little bland but other than that..."
Read more
david said "New friendly staff and new menu
Not eaten in here for a while..served by a very pleasant lady from Hungry who was very..."
Read more
None said "Big Portions
Food came quick. Very tasty. Nice large pasta portion. Friendly service."
Read more
Ritch said "You Dont Have To ASK twice!!
Lovely pizza and salads manager dan top guy xscapes best place to dine!"
Read more
Leisa said
" Nice food"
Read more
Karly said "Superb food and service
The restaurant was beautiful, staff were very friendly and the food was superb"
Read more
Kim said
" Been here a few times now, never been disappointed yet! No problem using tastecard, buy one get..."
Read more
  • Kevin said: "Lovely meal
    Lovely meals. Friendly service. Thank you. "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L said: "Anniversary Meal
    Had a great meal! Fantastic service and lovely food!

    Thanks!! "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Enjoyed said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley said:
    " Not too happy with the service very slow. Waiting ages between each course. Food excellent. "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Excellent
    Really enjoyed the meal. "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Ask xscape
    Good food,service a little slow but not too bad took a while to get the bill but would definitely go back "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melanie said: "Fantastic Waitress
    Served by Emily C - she was brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Yummy food, excellent staff who provided a warm welcome. Environment was very relaxed and cosy "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Stood waiting for a while before being seated and the place wasn't even busy? "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gwozza said:
    " Very good food and service but seemed a little short staffed! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joyce said: "Great Meal
    Great experience the staff were very friendly and efficient and the food was excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "I'll Be Back!
    Great night at Ask in Xscape Castleford! Top quality food and service!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Food
    Food choice has got less..fewer choice of pizzas though still nice.My fave pizza no longer on menu..won't go back soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Food.
    Went with my mum. Food was beautiful and the service fast and friendly. Recommend xxx "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said: "Valentine's meal.
    Beautiful meal and 2-4-1 just topped it off. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Great food and great service
    Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Massive Portions
    Went to ASK this evening. No booking but was still able to use taste card. Waitress was extremely friendly, polite and helpful. We had a starter each and they could easily have been shared 1 between 2. Main was a pasta dish and without a doubt this was a real homely portion of food. We left absolutely stuffed. Had to really force the last bit down. This was refreshing as sometimes food placed can give too small a portion. Will defiantly be going back. Recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lovely said: "Gorgeous Food
    We had a starter and a main course , the starter was garlic bread with cheese and it was lovely , I had a rissoto with chicken and mushroom and my wife had spaghetti dish and we both throughly enjoyed it "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really enjoyed the food apart from the restaurant atmosphere a little bland but other than that very good indeed. "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • david said: "New friendly staff and new menu
    Not eaten in here for a while..served by a very pleasant lady from Hungry who was very helpful..in fact excellent in customer service. . Food was also good..Wasn't expecting much from this meal as it's a chain but was pleasantly surprised "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • None said: "Big Portions
    Food came quick. Very tasty. Nice large pasta portion. Friendly service. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ritch said: "You Dont Have To ASK twice!!
    Lovely pizza and salads manager dan top guy xscapes best place to dine! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leisa said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karly said: "Superb food and service
    The restaurant was beautiful, staff were very friendly and the food was superb "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kim said:
    " Been here a few times now, never been disappointed yet! No problem using tastecard, buy one get one free across all 3 courses, friendly staff good service, not massive portions - quality rather than quantity - but this is what we like, would recommend . "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Kevin said: "Lovely meal
    Lovely meals. Friendly service. Thank you. "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • L said: "Anniversary Meal
    Had a great meal! Fantastic service and lovely food!

    Thanks!! "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Enjoyed said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hayley said:
    " Not too happy with the service very slow. Waiting ages between each course. Food excellent. "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "Excellent
    Really enjoyed the meal. "
    Posted 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Ask xscape
    Good food,service a little slow but not too bad took a while to get the bill but would definitely go back "
    Posted 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melanie said: "Fantastic Waitress
    Served by Emily C - she was brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. "
    Posted 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Yummy food, excellent staff who provided a warm welcome. Environment was very relaxed and cosy "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Stood waiting for a while before being seated and the place wasn't even busy? "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gwozza said:
    " Very good food and service but seemed a little short staffed! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joyce said: "Great Meal
    Great experience the staff were very friendly and efficient and the food was excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jon said: "I'll Be Back!
    Great night at Ask in Xscape Castleford! Top quality food and service!! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Food
    Food choice has got less..fewer choice of pizzas though still nice.My fave pizza no longer on menu..won't go back soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Food.
    Went with my mum. Food was beautiful and the service fast and friendly. Recommend xxx "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said: "Valentine's meal.
    Beautiful meal and 2-4-1 just topped it off. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "Great food and great service
    Excellent food and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Massive Portions
    Went to ASK this evening. No booking but was still able to use taste card. Waitress was extremely friendly, polite and helpful. We had a starter each and they could easily have been shared 1 between 2. Main was a pasta dish and without a doubt this was a real homely portion of food. We left absolutely stuffed. Had to really force the last bit down. This was refreshing as sometimes food placed can give too small a portion. Will defiantly be going back. Recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lovely said: "Gorgeous Food
    We had a starter and a main course , the starter was garlic bread with cheese and it was lovely , I had a rissoto with chicken and mushroom and my wife had spaghetti dish and we both throughly enjoyed it "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really enjoyed the food apart from the restaurant atmosphere a little bland but other than that very good indeed. "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • david said: "New friendly staff and new menu
    Not eaten in here for a while..served by a very pleasant lady from Hungry who was very helpful..in fact excellent in customer service. . Food was also good..Wasn't expecting much from this meal as it's a chain but was pleasantly surprised "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • None said: "Big Portions
    Food came quick. Very tasty. Nice large pasta portion. Friendly service. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ritch said: "You Dont Have To ASK twice!!
    Lovely pizza and salads manager dan top guy xscapes best place to dine! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leisa said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karly said: "Superb food and service
    The restaurant was beautiful, staff were very friendly and the food was superb "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kim said:
    " Been here a few times now, never been disappointed yet! No problem using tastecard, buy one get one free across all 3 courses, friendly staff good service, not massive portions - quality rather than quantity - but this is what we like, would recommend . "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall