tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Durham image
ASK Italian - Durham image
ASK Italian - Durham image
ASK Italian - Durham image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Durham

Celebrating the truly traditional Italian way of eating, ASK Italian provides a delightful collection of eateries that see mealtimes as far more than merely a means to quell one’s appetite, but as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Be it for a catch up with friends, an enjoyable evening out with the family or to simply treat a colleague to an exquisite meal, each of their restaurants are fit to cater for many a gathering.

ASK Italian extends this invitation to tastecard members, who are encouraged to sample all three courses due to the magnificent discounts offered. Begin with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board, of which there are four sublime options, before tucking into one of their scrumptious signature dishes, where diners are able to enjoy everything from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas – available with a fabulous selection of toppings. After-which, there is always room for one of the divine desserts, such as the enchanting chocolate Etna, which is served with plenty of theatre.

ASK Italian restaurants showcase authentic Italian cuisine at great value, with allergen information on-hand for those who need it. There are also a range of premium beers, including the most famous of Sicily’s craft beer, Messina Bira, as well as a number of Italian wines, exotic cocktails, and an assortment of soft drinks – allowing for the perfect excuse to dip into some of the superb savings.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in November in ASK Italian Bluewater and is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Durham
Average member score
4.4 17
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jentay said
" Excellent experience at Ask"
Read more
Jane said
" Excellent in all aspects"
Read more
Laura said "Great food
First time to Ask Italian and the food really impressed me. There was so much choice and..."
Read more
Rob said
" Good"
Read more
M said
" Excellent food and very good service."
Read more
Aleksandra said "Food amazing - service slow
I had really good food over there, starting from starters and finishing with dessert - everything..."
Read more
Chris said "Good food. Mediocre service
Food was nice. Service was slow and understaffed. Clearly couldn't cope with the influx of..."
Read more
Becky said
" Brilliant service. Helpful, friendly staff. Very tasty food. We had three courses all of which..."
Read more
Karen said "Ask Italian Durham
Beautiful food and excellent staff. Thoroughly enjoyed everything :-)"
Read more
"Chef Likes To Make It Up As He Goes...
I ordered Calzone, asked for no fiery peppers as I can't eat spicy food. Chef put a few..."
Read more
Lorna said
" Great service!"
Read more
Jo said "Nice meal
The staff were friendly :-) the food was excellent. I would recommend it. We will definitely..."
Read more
Richard said
" Great food and very helpful manager. Would definitely recommend this restaurant."
Read more
MARY said
" Great food and lovely staff who were very helpful."
Read more
Julie said
" Great food and staff were lovely and very helpful."
Read more
Brookiemattie said "Top Restaurant - Highly recommended A+++
This is a top restaurant in Durham and one of my favourite places to visit. My friends and I..."
Read more
adam said "Best combination of value and taste
Best of the Italian chains."
Read more
  • Jentay said:
    " Excellent experience at Ask "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Excellent in all aspects "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Great food
    First time to Ask Italian and the food really impressed me. There was so much choice and everything tasted great. The puddings especially were immense - we had the lava cake and ice cream profiteroles, both of which were delicious. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Good "
    Posted 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Excellent food and very good service. "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aleksandra said: "Food amazing - service slow
    I had really good food over there, starting from starters and finishing with dessert - everything very tasty! However, the place was full and not enough staff i suppose. We've been waiting for 25 mins till someone came to pick up the plates after main course - that's only after we stopped waitress when she was passing us without even looking at the table. If i go back there is only because of the food really... "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Good food. Mediocre service
    Food was nice. Service was slow and understaffed. Clearly couldn't cope with the influx of people attending the gala "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said:
    " Brilliant service. Helpful, friendly staff. Very tasty food. We had three courses all of which were excellent. Thank you for a great evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Ask Italian Durham
    Beautiful food and excellent staff. Thoroughly enjoyed everything :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Chef Likes To Make It Up As He Goes...
    I ordered Calzone, asked for no fiery peppers as I can't eat spicy food. Chef put a few random ingredients in there including jalapeños which was not fun! Stick to the menu chef!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorna said:
    " Great service! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Nice meal
    The staff were friendly :-) the food was excellent. I would recommend it. We will definitely return. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Great food and very helpful manager. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARY said:
    " Great food and lovely staff who were very helpful. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Great food and staff were lovely and very helpful. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brookiemattie said: "Top Restaurant - Highly recommended A+++
    This is a top restaurant in Durham and one of my favourite places to visit. My friends and I always look forward to eating here as it has a very lively atmosphere and lovely surroundings. All the staff are very friendly, especially Erin who goes the extra mile as nothing is ever too much and she always makes us feel very welcome. The menu is updated all of the time so you are never ever stuck for choosing something tasty. Dishes are cooked with very high quality ingredients and the food is always nicely presented. Highly recommended - you will not be disappointed! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • adam said: "Best combination of value and taste
    Best of the Italian chains. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jentay said:
    " Excellent experience at Ask "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said:
    " Excellent in all aspects "
    Posted 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "Great food
    First time to Ask Italian and the food really impressed me. There was so much choice and everything tasted great. The puddings especially were immense - we had the lava cake and ice cream profiteroles, both of which were delicious. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Good "
    Posted 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Excellent food and very good service. "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aleksandra said: "Food amazing - service slow
    I had really good food over there, starting from starters and finishing with dessert - everything very tasty! However, the place was full and not enough staff i suppose. We've been waiting for 25 mins till someone came to pick up the plates after main course - that's only after we stopped waitress when she was passing us without even looking at the table. If i go back there is only because of the food really... "
    Posted 1 year, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Good food. Mediocre service
    Food was nice. Service was slow and understaffed. Clearly couldn't cope with the influx of people attending the gala "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Becky said:
    " Brilliant service. Helpful, friendly staff. Very tasty food. We had three courses all of which were excellent. Thank you for a great evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said: "Ask Italian Durham
    Beautiful food and excellent staff. Thoroughly enjoyed everything :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Chef Likes To Make It Up As He Goes...
    I ordered Calzone, asked for no fiery peppers as I can't eat spicy food. Chef put a few random ingredients in there including jalapeños which was not fun! Stick to the menu chef!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lorna said:
    " Great service! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said: "Nice meal
    The staff were friendly :-) the food was excellent. I would recommend it. We will definitely return. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said:
    " Great food and very helpful manager. Would definitely recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARY said:
    " Great food and lovely staff who were very helpful. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said:
    " Great food and staff were lovely and very helpful. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Brookiemattie said: "Top Restaurant - Highly recommended A+++
    This is a top restaurant in Durham and one of my favourite places to visit. My friends and I always look forward to eating here as it has a very lively atmosphere and lovely surroundings. All the staff are very friendly, especially Erin who goes the extra mile as nothing is ever too much and she always makes us feel very welcome. The menu is updated all of the time so you are never ever stuck for choosing something tasty. Dishes are cooked with very high quality ingredients and the food is always nicely presented. Highly recommended - you will not be disappointed! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • adam said: "Best combination of value and taste
    Best of the Italian chains. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall