tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Great Malvern image
ASK Italian - Great Malvern image
ASK Italian - Great Malvern image
ASK Italian - Great Malvern image
ASK Italian - Great Malvern image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Great Malvern

Enjoy tasty Italian cuisine when you visit ASK. When ASK first opened in 1992, the founders had the simple aim of offering authentic Italian cuisine in cool, modern surroundings. They saw the need for a new dining experience, where diners felt that they had been somewhere a little different to what they were used to. Fast forward over two decades, and ASK has become an extremely popular eatery nationwide, achieving exactly what they set out to do.

As well as great food, this eatery prides itself on having impeccable service. They ensure that all members of staff are fully trained in good customer service, and that they all have a full understanding of the menu. It is important to the restaurant manager that the diner feels at home, so if you have any questions, queries, or just some advice on what to order, just give them a shout.

Whether you are taking a short break in the local town or you are making a special visit to ASK, you will not be disappointed.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Great Malvern
Average member score
3.8 6
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Philip said
" Good service food good would recommend to anyone"
Read more
Ianp said "Great Food And Service
Dined here on evening of 16/7/15.sat outside in small rear seated area which gets the setting..."
Read more
Judi said
" Very easy to book - online facility. Lovely food and good service however somewhat slow (though..."
Read more
" Great food varied menu. Great to have gluten free options"
Read more
Sarah said " Not Great
Bad service, lack of menu, time taken. Rubbish"
Read more
Lyn said
" Friend and I were delighted to find ASK in Malvern on a trip there.

We both..."
Read more
  • Philip said:
    " Good service food good would recommend to anyone "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ianp said: "Great Food And Service
    Dined here on evening of 16/7/15.sat outside in small rear seated area which gets the setting sun.booked in morning and no problem using tastecard.food and service excellent despite them having a party of 16 and 20 at the same time. Would go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judi said:
    " Very easy to book - online facility. Lovely food and good service however somewhat slow (though they were busy). Table booked for 6pm as had theatre at 7.45. Puddings and paying were rushed as it was after 7 by the time they arrived.

    Also layout a bit weird as came in through street door - no staff downstairs, walked upstairs only to be in the middle of the restaurant and no sign of any staff to greet us.

    Otherwise happy with this restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food varied menu. Great to have gluten free options "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: " Not Great
    Bad service, lack of menu, time taken. Rubbish "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lyn said:
    " Friend and I were delighted to find ASK in Malvern on a trip there.

    We both ordered the same main: Fish stew, it was incredible tasted straight from Italy!

    Full of seafood, delicious velvety garlic tomato sauce and dipped in gorgeous crispy rosemary bread.

    The puddings were to die for!

    Lovely wine, coffee and service. The venue of the restaurant is upstairs leading to a terrace, really nice. "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Philip said:
    " Good service food good would recommend to anyone "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ianp said: "Great Food And Service
    Dined here on evening of 16/7/15.sat outside in small rear seated area which gets the setting sun.booked in morning and no problem using tastecard.food and service excellent despite them having a party of 16 and 20 at the same time. Would go again. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Judi said:
    " Very easy to book - online facility. Lovely food and good service however somewhat slow (though they were busy). Table booked for 6pm as had theatre at 7.45. Puddings and paying were rushed as it was after 7 by the time they arrived.

    Also layout a bit weird as came in through street door - no staff downstairs, walked upstairs only to be in the middle of the restaurant and no sign of any staff to greet us.

    Otherwise happy with this restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food varied menu. Great to have gluten free options "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: " Not Great
    Bad service, lack of menu, time taken. Rubbish "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lyn said:
    " Friend and I were delighted to find ASK in Malvern on a trip there.

    We both ordered the same main: Fish stew, it was incredible tasted straight from Italy!

    Full of seafood, delicious velvety garlic tomato sauce and dipped in gorgeous crispy rosemary bread.

    The puddings were to die for!

    Lovely wine, coffee and service. The venue of the restaurant is upstairs leading to a terrace, really nice. "
    Posted 3 years, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall