tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
ASK Italian - Hornchurch image
ASK Italian - Hornchurch image
ASK Italian - Hornchurch image
ASK Italian - Hornchurch image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Hornchurch

Celebrating the truly traditional Italian way of eating, ASK Italian provides a delightful collection of eateries that see mealtimes as far more than merely a means to quell one’s appetite, but as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Be it for a catch up with friends, an enjoyable evening out with the family or to simply treat a colleague to an exquisite meal, each of their restaurants are fit to cater for many a gathering.

ASK Italian extends this invitation to tastecard members, who are encouraged to sample all three courses due to the magnificent discounts offered. Begin with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board, of which there are four sublime options, before tucking into one of their scrumptious signature dishes, where diners are able to enjoy everything from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas – available with a fabulous selection of toppings. After-which, there is always room for one of the divine desserts, such as the enchanting chocolate Etna, which is served with plenty of theatre.

ASK Italian restaurants showcase authentic Italian cuisine at great value, with allergen information on-hand for those who need it. There are also a range of premium beers, including the most famous of Sicily’s craft beer, Messina Bira, as well as a number of Italian wines, exotic cocktails, and an assortment of soft drinks – allowing for the perfect excuse to dip into some of the superb savings.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in November in ASK Italian Bluewater and is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Hornchurch
Average member score
4.8 17
Diner rating
Excellent
14
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
JV said
" Great!"
Read more
Nick said "Sunday Family Meal
Great atmosphere & good service"
Read more
Melanie said "I will be back....
I come to ask often because the food is always lovely and the staff are so friendly.
So..."
Read more
Jo said
" Fab!"
Read more
" Excellent meal. Good gluten free menu."
Read more
Vangomango said
" Good food. Very friendly efficient service"
Read more
Linda said "Delicious
A relaxed and tasty lunch with no pressure to buy add-ons"
Read more
Leigh said "Very
Very good will come again"
Read more
Paul said "ASK Hornchurch
The welcome by Paul was truly honest and warm. The food was fresh and tasted great. Some of the..."
Read more
Nicola said
" the staff was very friendly and the food was lovely"
Read more
Kierston said
" One our favourite places to lunch, relaxed atmosphere fast service and wonderful staff."
Read more
Nick said "Family Meal
Very "kid" friendly and great staff"
Read more
" Music in background was loud trance music - but food good"
Read more
Nick said "iphone App
Much easier than searching for your card"
Read more
Louise said "Fab Lunch....
Had a lovely experience, the staff were very friendly and were fantastic with accommodating our..."
Read more
danielle said "Ask
Fantastic food which we didnt have to wait long for at all. The service was excellent and the..."
Read more
Sylvie said "Great Night
Although initially the booking was not on record we had a great night. Fantastic food, great..."
Read more
  • JV said:
    " Great! "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Sunday Family Meal
    Great atmosphere & good service "
    Posted 7 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melanie said: "I will be back....
    I come to ask often because the food is always lovely and the staff are so friendly.
    So excited when I realised that you can use your taste card here.
    The food came quick even though they w
    ere short staffed and almost had a full house. To say I was incredibly impressed is an understatement
    I will be back as I love it "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said:
    " Fab! "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal. Good gluten free menu. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vangomango said:
    " Good food. Very friendly efficient service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said: "Delicious
    A relaxed and tasty lunch with no pressure to buy add-ons "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leigh said: "Very
    Very good will come again "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "ASK Hornchurch
    The welcome by Paul was truly honest and warm. The food was fresh and tasted great. Some of the menu items have been refreshed with new additions too. The price is great for the food, all dishes were well sized and the wait between each was not too long or rushed. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said:
    " the staff was very friendly and the food was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kierston said:
    " One our favourite places to lunch, relaxed atmosphere fast service and wonderful staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Family Meal
    Very "kid" friendly and great staff "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Music in background was loud trance music - but food good "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "iphone App
    Much easier than searching for your card "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Fab Lunch....
    Had a lovely experience, the staff were very friendly and were fantastic with accommodating our daughter. The food was very delicious and filling. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • danielle said: "Ask
    Fantastic food which we didnt have to wait long for at all. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was spacious and welcoming. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sylvie said: "Great Night
    Although initially the booking was not on record we had a great night. Fantastic food, great service and pleasant surroundings. Would go back and would recommend to friends. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • JV said:
    " Great! "
    Posted 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Sunday Family Meal
    Great atmosphere & good service "
    Posted 7 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melanie said: "I will be back....
    I come to ask often because the food is always lovely and the staff are so friendly.
    So excited when I realised that you can use your taste card here.
    The food came quick even though they w
    ere short staffed and almost had a full house. To say I was incredibly impressed is an understatement
    I will be back as I love it "
    Posted 10 months ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jo said:
    " Fab! "
    Posted 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent meal. Good gluten free menu. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vangomango said:
    " Good food. Very friendly efficient service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Linda said: "Delicious
    A relaxed and tasty lunch with no pressure to buy add-ons "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leigh said: "Very
    Very good will come again "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "ASK Hornchurch
    The welcome by Paul was truly honest and warm. The food was fresh and tasted great. Some of the menu items have been refreshed with new additions too. The price is great for the food, all dishes were well sized and the wait between each was not too long or rushed. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said:
    " the staff was very friendly and the food was lovely "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kierston said:
    " One our favourite places to lunch, relaxed atmosphere fast service and wonderful staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Family Meal
    Very "kid" friendly and great staff "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Music in background was loud trance music - but food good "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "iphone App
    Much easier than searching for your card "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "Fab Lunch....
    Had a lovely experience, the staff were very friendly and were fantastic with accommodating our daughter. The food was very delicious and filling. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • danielle said: "Ask
    Fantastic food which we didnt have to wait long for at all. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was spacious and welcoming. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sylvie said: "Great Night
    Although initially the booking was not on record we had a great night. Fantastic food, great service and pleasant surroundings. Would go back and would recommend to friends. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall