tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Beverley image
ASK Italian - Beverley image
ASK Italian - Beverley image
ASK Italian - Beverley image
ASK Italian - Beverley image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Beverley

Enjoy tasty Italian cuisine when you visit ASK. When ASK first opened in 1992, the founders had the simple aim of offering authentic Italian cuisine in cool, modern surroundings. They saw the need for a new dining experience, where diners felt that they had been somewhere a little different to what they were used to. Fast forward over two decades, and ASK has become an extremely popular eatery nationwide, achieving exactly what they set out to do.

As well as great food, this eatery prides itself on having impeccable service. They ensure that all members of staff are fully trained in good customer service, and that they all have a full understanding of the menu. It is important to the restaurant manager that the diner feels at home, so if you have any questions, queries, or just some advice on what to order, just give them a shout.

Whether you are taking a short break in the local town or you are making a special visit to ASK, you will not be disappointed.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Beverley
Average member score
4.5 6
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ian said "Good food
Food was very nice. Service was OK but a little frosty on arrival as they were busy."
Read more
William said "Evening meal
Very enjoyable experience, will go again."
Read more
Ask said "Good Foo
Excellent food and service"
Read more
Victoria said
" The service and customer case was just brilliant. The waitress was polite and so friendly...."
Read more
Kevin said
" Great friendly & efficient service - only restaurant that genuinely tried to fit us in on a..."
Read more
Richard said "Good Italian
Had an excellent lunch here recently.The service and food were excellent and really good value..."
Read more
"Lovely warm welcome, really good, well presented food. Carol"
Read more
  • Ian said: "Good food
    Food was very nice. Service was OK but a little frosty on arrival as they were busy. "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • William said: "Evening meal
    Very enjoyable experience, will go again. "
    Posted 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ask said: "Good Foo
    Excellent food and service "
    Posted 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said:
    " The service and customer case was just brilliant. The waitress was polite and so friendly. Loved the eating space near the kitchen and under the beautiful engraved glass roof. This time I had a pasta dish for a change and was disappointed as it wasn't as hot as I'd liked, the portion wasn't ample and overall I found it quite boring! This was in contrast to the previous visit when I had eaten a good "English" main course plus starter. "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said:
    " Great friendly & efficient service - only restaurant that genuinely tried to fit us in on a busy Sunday :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Good Italian
    Had an excellent lunch here recently.The service and food were excellent and really good value for money,especially with the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely warm welcome, really good, well presented food. Carol "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Ian said: "Good food
    Food was very nice. Service was OK but a little frosty on arrival as they were busy. "
    Posted 1 month, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • William said: "Evening meal
    Very enjoyable experience, will go again. "
    Posted 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ask said: "Good Foo
    Excellent food and service "
    Posted 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Victoria said:
    " The service and customer case was just brilliant. The waitress was polite and so friendly. Loved the eating space near the kitchen and under the beautiful engraved glass roof. This time I had a pasta dish for a change and was disappointed as it wasn't as hot as I'd liked, the portion wasn't ample and overall I found it quite boring! This was in contrast to the previous visit when I had eaten a good "English" main course plus starter. "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said:
    " Great friendly & efficient service - only restaurant that genuinely tried to fit us in on a busy Sunday :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Good Italian
    Had an excellent lunch here recently.The service and food were excellent and really good value for money,especially with the tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely warm welcome, really good, well presented food. Carol "
    Posted 4 years, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review