tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Solihull image
ASK Italian - Solihull image
ASK Italian - Solihull image
ASK Italian - Solihull image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Solihull

Celebrating the truly traditional Italian way of eating, ASK Italian provides a delightful collection of eateries that see mealtimes as far more than merely a means to quell one’s appetite, but as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Be it for a catch up with friends, an enjoyable evening out with the family or to simply treat a colleague to an exquisite meal, each of their restaurants are fit to cater for many a gathering.

ASK Italian extends this invitation to tastecard members, who are encouraged to sample all three courses due to the magnificent discounts offered. Begin with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board, of which there are four sublime options, before tucking into one of their scrumptious signature dishes, where diners are able to enjoy everything from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas – available with a fabulous selection of toppings. After-which, there is always room for one of the divine desserts, such as the enchanting chocolate Etna, which is served with plenty of theatre.

ASK Italian restaurants showcase authentic Italian cuisine at great value, with allergen information on-hand for those who need it. There are also a range of premium beers, including the most famous of Sicily’s craft beer, Messina Bira, as well as a number of Italian wines, exotic cocktails, and an assortment of soft drinks – allowing for the perfect excuse to dip into some of the superb savings.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in November in ASK Italian Bluewater and is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Solihull
Average member score
4.4 13
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lauren said
" Amazing food, great service and tastecard was easy to use here. I would highly recommend this..."
Read more
melissa said "solihull
Always nice fresh tasty food. love this place"
Read more
Rob said
" Excellent"
Read more
Josh said
" Very good experience, excellent staff and food"
Read more
Christine said "Lovely lunch
First time visit to this branch of Ask. Relaxing atmosphere created by decor and staff. Service..."
Read more
Sanna said "Great Food And Great Service
First time using taste card and first time eating here,the food was fantastic and the waiters..."
Read more
Jb said
" Lovely food but restaurant suffered from lack of staff. Took 20 mins for someone to come and take..."
Read more
Dollina said
" Good food and service"
Read more
" Decent but better Italian restaurants in the area."
Read more
" Excellent service and food!"
Read more
Helena said "ASK
Lovely food, service and drinks"
Read more
ANDREW said "Mr hinton-crane
Great food great service not a bad price but missed off 241 on the starter"
Read more
Lisa said "Ask Solihull
Good friendly and efficient service. Good food."
Read more
  • Lauren said:
    " Amazing food, great service and tastecard was easy to use here. I would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely be returning soon. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • melissa said: "solihull
    Always nice fresh tasty food. love this place "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said:
    " Very good experience, excellent staff and food "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "Lovely lunch
    First time visit to this branch of Ask. Relaxing atmosphere created by decor and staff. Service was speedy but not rushed and the food very good. Slight hiccup with reduction for using Taste card was quickly and politely remedied. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sanna said: "Great Food And Great Service
    First time using taste card and first time eating here,the food was fantastic and the waiters were very attentive,will defiantly be recommending and returning here. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jb said:
    " Lovely food but restaurant suffered from lack of staff. Took 20 mins for someone to come and take our drink order and that was after I asked for someone to take our order. Once food arrived it was delicious and the waiter was apologetic about the wait. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dollina said:
    " Good food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Decent but better Italian restaurants in the area. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helena said: "ASK
    Lovely food, service and drinks "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREW said: "Mr hinton-crane
    Great food great service not a bad price but missed off 241 on the starter "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Ask Solihull
    Good friendly and efficient service. Good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lauren said:
    " Amazing food, great service and tastecard was easy to use here. I would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely be returning soon. "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • melissa said: "solihull
    Always nice fresh tasty food. love this place "
    Posted 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said:
    " Very good experience, excellent staff and food "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Christine said: "Lovely lunch
    First time visit to this branch of Ask. Relaxing atmosphere created by decor and staff. Service was speedy but not rushed and the food very good. Slight hiccup with reduction for using Taste card was quickly and politely remedied. Would definitely recommend. "
    Posted 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sanna said: "Great Food And Great Service
    First time using taste card and first time eating here,the food was fantastic and the waiters were very attentive,will defiantly be recommending and returning here. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jb said:
    " Lovely food but restaurant suffered from lack of staff. Took 20 mins for someone to come and take our drink order and that was after I asked for someone to take our order. Once food arrived it was delicious and the waiter was apologetic about the wait. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dollina said:
    " Good food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Decent but better Italian restaurants in the area. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helena said: "ASK
    Lovely food, service and drinks "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ANDREW said: "Mr hinton-crane
    Great food great service not a bad price but missed off 241 on the starter "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Ask Solihull
    Good friendly and efficient service. Good food. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall