tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Zizzi - Bromley image
Zizzi - Bromley image
Zizzi - Bromley image
Zizzi - Bromley image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Bromley

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), or throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Bromley
Average member score
4.6 16
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Bart said ":)
Super"
Read more
Jojo said
" Great food"
Read more
JO-ANNA said "Wonderful venue
Lovely experience, fantastic waiting staff, great food. Try and get Vincenzo to serve you he is..."
Read more
Emz said "Great Service Great Food
Lovely waiter, attentive and funny. Food amazing as always."
Read more
Malitha said "Great
Always great food and service. So very attentive."
Read more
Laura said
" Lovely food, fast quick service."
Read more
Rolmys said
" Cool"
Read more
Femi said "Good
Good food good price and great staff."
Read more
" Lovely. Would definitely go back. Lovely food and great service."
Read more
Kyle said "Zizzi
Lovely lunch"
Read more
Andy said
" Good"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
A said "great food, great for gluten free & food allergies
waiter was funny and relaxed, good food, easy to use tastecard. very impressed with the allergy..."
Read more
Ewa said "Great service
Great service from waiter working tonight 01.09. No problem with booking, remember my name &..."
Read more
Joe said "Zizzi
Service was terrible. Waitress was invisible.
Calamari starter was dry and tasteless...."
Read more
Malitha said "Lovely restaurant
Lovely atmosphere, food was really tasty, we had a calzone each. 2 4 1 so it was good value,..."
Read more
"Good food and excellent service will be going back. Rich"
Read more
"Good food, friendly service and very pleasant surroundings. Will deff go back here again. E..."
Read more
  • Bart said: ":)
    Super "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jojo said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JO-ANNA said: "Wonderful venue
    Lovely experience, fantastic waiting staff, great food. Try and get Vincenzo to serve you he is brilliant. Will definitely return again and again. "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emz said: "Great Service Great Food
    Lovely waiter, attentive and funny. Food amazing as always. "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malitha said: "Great
    Always great food and service. So very attentive. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Lovely food, fast quick service. "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rolmys said:
    " Cool "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Femi said: "Good
    Good food good price and great staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely. Would definitely go back. Lovely food and great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kyle said: "Zizzi
    Lovely lunch "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "great food, great for gluten free & food allergies
    waiter was funny and relaxed, good food, easy to use tastecard. very impressed with the allergy lists! I had plenty of choice despite needing the food to be gluten free (the allergy list is also on the website). "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ewa said: "Great service
    Great service from waiter working tonight 01.09. No problem with booking, remember my name & was very pleasant. THANK YOU. Sorry i did not pick up your name. Hope your manager will recognize it and reward you. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Zizzi
    Service was terrible. Waitress was invisible.
    Calamari starter was dry and tasteless.

    This could poss be my last visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malitha said: "Lovely restaurant
    Lovely atmosphere, food was really tasty, we had a calzone each. 2 4 1 so it was good value, wasn't too busy so didn't wait long for our food at all. Staff we're very friendly. Overall a nice lunch. :) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good food and excellent service will be going back. Rich "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Good food, friendly service and very pleasant surroundings. Will deff go back here again. E Pamment "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Bart said: ":)
    Super "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jojo said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 7 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JO-ANNA said: "Wonderful venue
    Lovely experience, fantastic waiting staff, great food. Try and get Vincenzo to serve you he is brilliant. Will definitely return again and again. "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emz said: "Great Service Great Food
    Lovely waiter, attentive and funny. Food amazing as always. "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malitha said: "Great
    Always great food and service. So very attentive. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said:
    " Lovely food, fast quick service. "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rolmys said:
    " Cool "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Femi said: "Good
    Good food good price and great staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely. Would definitely go back. Lovely food and great service. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kyle said: "Zizzi
    Lovely lunch "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "great food, great for gluten free & food allergies
    waiter was funny and relaxed, good food, easy to use tastecard. very impressed with the allergy lists! I had plenty of choice despite needing the food to be gluten free (the allergy list is also on the website). "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ewa said: "Great service
    Great service from waiter working tonight 01.09. No problem with booking, remember my name & was very pleasant. THANK YOU. Sorry i did not pick up your name. Hope your manager will recognize it and reward you. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joe said: "Zizzi
    Service was terrible. Waitress was invisible.
    Calamari starter was dry and tasteless.

    This could poss be my last visit. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Malitha said: "Lovely restaurant
    Lovely atmosphere, food was really tasty, we had a calzone each. 2 4 1 so it was good value, wasn't too busy so didn't wait long for our food at all. Staff we're very friendly. Overall a nice lunch. :) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good food and excellent service will be going back. Rich "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Good food, friendly service and very pleasant surroundings. Will deff go back here again. E Pamment "
    Posted 4 years, 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review