tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Camberley image
Zizzi - Camberley image
Zizzi - Camberley image
Zizzi - Camberley image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Camberley

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), or throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Camberley
Average member score
4.4 17
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
3
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Françoise said
" We had a nice evening, our meal was pleasant and tasty. Our white wine was not cold enough and..."
Read more
Deborah said "Good Food, Good Service
Lovely restaurant for lunch with attentive staff that didn't rush us.
Gluten free..."
Read more
Yyy said "Nice Meal Friendly
Service good, friendly, food quickly"
Read more
Chris said "Great service
Good service bit slow due to busy.food excellent bit noisy"
Read more
John said
" Love the atmosphere!"
Read more
Richard said "Great food and service
Great food and service."
Read more
Françoise said
" Zizzi at Camberley was very busy on a Monday night! Very pleasant evening"
Read more
Jamie said "Great Pizza, Friendly Staff, Lovely Atmosphere :)
Definitely the best pizzas I've had in the UK! Love this place :)"
Read more
" Brilliant thank you"
Read more
Denise said "Zizzi Camberley Need To Speed Up Service
Waited 25 mins for drinks and over an hour for food it wasn't busy at 12:00 today but the..."
Read more
Chris said "Great Food, Atmosphere And Service
We went to Zizzi's on a Thursday evening and found the restaurant almost full. The..."
Read more
DK said "Tasty and nice
Restaurant was full on Wed evening, nice atmosphere, will be coming again."
Read more
Harry said "Mouthwatering
Harry's 11th birthday the food was mouthwatering the environment was lovely highly recommend it"
Read more
Tom said "Brilliant! Don't Go To Pizza Express!
We have come here many times, the service is always good, the food is always good. Even on..."
Read more
George said "Great
Food is always amazing and the service is great."
Read more
Abi said
" Nice food will definitely come again :-)"
Read more
Karlea said "Nice decor
Served quickly. Friendly staff. Nice environment/decor."
Read more
  • Françoise said:
    " We had a nice evening, our meal was pleasant and tasty. Our white wine was not cold enough and our waitress agreed with our complaint. As a result, we were not charged for it. The ice-cream was lovely. "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said: "Good Food, Good Service
    Lovely restaurant for lunch with attentive staff that didn't rush us.
    Gluten free menu available with good choice and vegan options "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yyy said: "Nice Meal Friendly
    Service good, friendly, food quickly "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great service
    Good service bit slow due to busy.food excellent bit noisy "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Love the atmosphere! "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great food and service
    Great food and service. "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Françoise said:
    " Zizzi at Camberley was very busy on a Monday night! Very pleasant evening "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Great Pizza, Friendly Staff, Lovely Atmosphere :)
    Definitely the best pizzas I've had in the UK! Love this place :) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Brilliant thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Zizzi Camberley Need To Speed Up Service
    Waited 25 mins for drinks and over an hour for food it wasn't busy at 12:00 today but the service was snails pace - Zizzi management please do something to fix this problem "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great Food, Atmosphere And Service
    We went to Zizzi's on a Thursday evening and found the restaurant almost full. The atmosphere was buzzing. Our waiter was attentive and our food arrived promptly. I can only say that our meal was excellent and exceeded expectations. We shall definitely add this restaurant to our favourites list. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said: "Tasty and nice
    Restaurant was full on Wed evening, nice atmosphere, will be coming again. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said: "Mouthwatering
    Harry's 11th birthday the food was mouthwatering the environment was lovely highly recommend it "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Brilliant! Don't Go To Pizza Express!
    We have come here many times, the service is always good, the food is always good. Even on Christmas Eve when it was very busy it was excellent!

    We have tried to go to pizza express next door multiple times and been told there was a 20minute wait when you can see 8 tables free and ready dressed.

    Don't make a mistake going to pizza express walk a few feet more so you can whiteness the brilliant service in zizzi's "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said: "Great
    Food is always amazing and the service is great. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abi said:
    " Nice food will definitely come again :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karlea said: "Nice decor
    Served quickly. Friendly staff. Nice environment/decor. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Françoise said:
    " We had a nice evening, our meal was pleasant and tasty. Our white wine was not cold enough and our waitress agreed with our complaint. As a result, we were not charged for it. The ice-cream was lovely. "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said: "Good Food, Good Service
    Lovely restaurant for lunch with attentive staff that didn't rush us.
    Gluten free menu available with good choice and vegan options "
    Posted 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yyy said: "Nice Meal Friendly
    Service good, friendly, food quickly "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great service
    Good service bit slow due to busy.food excellent bit noisy "
    Posted 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Love the atmosphere! "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great food and service
    Great food and service. "
    Posted 5 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Françoise said:
    " Zizzi at Camberley was very busy on a Monday night! Very pleasant evening "
    Posted 1 year, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said: "Great Pizza, Friendly Staff, Lovely Atmosphere :)
    Definitely the best pizzas I've had in the UK! Love this place :) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Brilliant thank you "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Denise said: "Zizzi Camberley Need To Speed Up Service
    Waited 25 mins for drinks and over an hour for food it wasn't busy at 12:00 today but the service was snails pace - Zizzi management please do something to fix this problem "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Great Food, Atmosphere And Service
    We went to Zizzi's on a Thursday evening and found the restaurant almost full. The atmosphere was buzzing. Our waiter was attentive and our food arrived promptly. I can only say that our meal was excellent and exceeded expectations. We shall definitely add this restaurant to our favourites list. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said: "Tasty and nice
    Restaurant was full on Wed evening, nice atmosphere, will be coming again. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said: "Mouthwatering
    Harry's 11th birthday the food was mouthwatering the environment was lovely highly recommend it "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said: "Brilliant! Don't Go To Pizza Express!
    We have come here many times, the service is always good, the food is always good. Even on Christmas Eve when it was very busy it was excellent!

    We have tried to go to pizza express next door multiple times and been told there was a 20minute wait when you can see 8 tables free and ready dressed.

    Don't make a mistake going to pizza express walk a few feet more so you can whiteness the brilliant service in zizzi's "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • George said: "Great
    Food is always amazing and the service is great. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abi said:
    " Nice food will definitely come again :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karlea said: "Nice decor
    Served quickly. Friendly staff. Nice environment/decor. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall