tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Zizzi - Twickenham image
Zizzi - Twickenham image
Zizzi - Twickenham image
Zizzi - Twickenham image
Zizzi - Twickenham image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Twickenham

Zizzi aren’t your average Italian restaurant. They take their passion for simple, delicious Italian food & combine it with a love of art & inspiration to create great food that you’ll love, with a twist that makes you smile.

They’ve got a broad range of Italian favourites to choose from, but every dish has something special about it. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner & crisper base loaded with inspired topping combinations and their pastas & salads are packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients designed to make flavours shine off your plate.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free, though a main course must be purchased for the offer to apply. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), and throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Twickenham
Average member score
4.8 16
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Ula said
" Great!"
Read more
Maria said "Very nice
Very nice athmosphere and attentive service. Excellent food."
Read more
Kev said "Awesome
Lovely food and staff."
Read more
JANE said "Lovely lunch!
Met a friend for lunch at Zizzi today and we were warmly welcomed by the manager and received..."
Read more
Ilkin said "You dəli ədəd the same high quality again!
I love Zizzy! Yum, yum, yum!"
Read more
Ben said
" Lovely place for any occasion!"
Read more
A said "Delicious
Delicious"
Read more
Dee said "Wonderful Service
We are gluten free and Berta was incredibly helpful.
She created dishes to suit us and went..."
Read more
EJ said
" Nice food. Good service and friendly staff"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
Aggie said "All Fine
Faultless, tasty, good and efficient service"
Read more
R said "Very Helpful Waitress
We made a mistake with order and the waitress corrected it without any issues

Nice..."
Read more
Steve said "Great Discounts
Saving money all round. Great."
Read more
Sara said "Great Food And Tastecard Friendly
Great service and quick too!! Food lovely and well presented. Tastecard easy to use will return!!!"
Read more
Anna said "Brilliant
Great service beautiful hot food family friendly"
Read more
Patrick said
" A very good customer service."
Read more
  • Ula said:
    " Great! "
    Posted 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Very nice
    Very nice athmosphere and attentive service. Excellent food. "
    Posted 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Awesome
    Lovely food and staff. "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANE said: "Lovely lunch!
    Met a friend for lunch at Zizzi today and we were warmly welcomed by the manager and received service with a smile throughout.
    The food was absolutely delicious and well-presented. It was the first time I had used Tastecard and the whole process was easy to manage. "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ilkin said: "You dəli ədəd the same high quality again!
    I love Zizzy! Yum, yum, yum! "
    Posted 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Lovely place for any occasion! "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Delicious
    Delicious "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said: "Wonderful Service
    We are gluten free and Berta was incredibly helpful.
    She created dishes to suit us and went over and beyond.
    Fantastic "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EJ said:
    " Nice food. Good service and friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aggie said: "All Fine
    Faultless, tasty, good and efficient service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R said: "Very Helpful Waitress
    We made a mistake with order and the waitress corrected it without any issues

    Nice food "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Discounts
    Saving money all round. Great. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Great Food And Tastecard Friendly
    Great service and quick too!! Food lovely and well presented. Tastecard easy to use will return!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Brilliant
    Great service beautiful hot food family friendly "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patrick said:
    " A very good customer service. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Ula said:
    " Great! "
    Posted 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maria said: "Very nice
    Very nice athmosphere and attentive service. Excellent food. "
    Posted 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kev said: "Awesome
    Lovely food and staff. "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JANE said: "Lovely lunch!
    Met a friend for lunch at Zizzi today and we were warmly welcomed by the manager and received service with a smile throughout.
    The food was absolutely delicious and well-presented. It was the first time I had used Tastecard and the whole process was easy to manage. "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ilkin said: "You dəli ədəd the same high quality again!
    I love Zizzy! Yum, yum, yum! "
    Posted 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Lovely place for any occasion! "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Delicious
    Delicious "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dee said: "Wonderful Service
    We are gluten free and Berta was incredibly helpful.
    She created dishes to suit us and went over and beyond.
    Fantastic "
    Posted 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EJ said:
    " Nice food. Good service and friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aggie said: "All Fine
    Faultless, tasty, good and efficient service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • R said: "Very Helpful Waitress
    We made a mistake with order and the waitress corrected it without any issues

    Nice food "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "Great Discounts
    Saving money all round. Great. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sara said: "Great Food And Tastecard Friendly
    Great service and quick too!! Food lovely and well presented. Tastecard easy to use will return!!! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "Brilliant
    Great service beautiful hot food family friendly "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patrick said:
    " A very good customer service. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall