tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Basingstoke image
Zizzi - Basingstoke image
Zizzi - Basingstoke image
Zizzi - Basingstoke image
Zizzi - Basingstoke image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Basingstoke

Zizzi aren’t your average Italian restaurant. They take their passion for simple, delicious Italian food & combine it with a love of art & inspiration to create great food that you’ll love, with a twist that makes you smile.

They’ve got a broad range of Italian favourites to choose from, but every dish has something special about it. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner & crisper base loaded with inspired topping combinations and their pastas & salads are packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients designed to make flavours shine off your plate.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free, though a main course must be purchased for the offer to apply. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), and throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Basingstoke
Average member score
4.6 14
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Susan said
" Great food. Quick service. It depends on where you are seated regarding the enjoyment factor...."
Read more
Ross said
" Lovely food and great service. We will definitely be returning soon to try the rest of the menu!"
Read more
" Really good and great staff"
Read more
SIMON said "Birthday meal out
We had starters mains and puds and although the food was a bit slow in coming (but then I think..."
Read more
Alistair said "Great for lunch.
Lovely lunch with a nice atmosphere."
Read more
William said "Zzzzzzzing
The only place I eat in Basingstoke"
Read more
Patricia said
" Food ok service very good"
Read more
Andy said "All Excellent
Staff
Drinks
Food
Location
All excellent"
Read more
Not said
" Mediocre luke warm pizzas..deserts sounded a lot better than they were...heating turned off..."
Read more
KL said
" Great food; great service - will come again."
Read more
Ray said "Top Place
Best zizi's by far nice customer service and great food"
Read more
Dagmara said
" Great, spacious place, great , friendly staff, tasty meals and we come again!!!"
Read more
Terry said
" Another excellent meal at Zizzi this evening.

Why am I the only person to review..."
Read more
Terry said
" My wife and I enjoyed our first visit on Wednesday 17th October 2012. As it was early evening..."
Read more
  • Susan said:
    " Great food. Quick service. It depends on where you are seated regarding the enjoyment factor. Single tables usually fine, but the long sofa against the wall, with small tables lined up, very close together does not make for a peaceful dining experience. "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ross said:
    " Lovely food and great service. We will definitely be returning soon to try the rest of the menu! "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really good and great staff "
    Posted 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SIMON said: "Birthday meal out
    We had starters mains and puds and although the food was a bit slow in coming (but then I think what's the hurry when you're meant to be having a family meal Italian style) it was really good. The pizzas were lovely and large. Thin crust. The risotto pesce was lovely with just right amount of chilli and the carbonara was good too. All empty plates. Puds were indulgent but tasty. Have to say all in all a lovely meal and it worked out £20 a head with the card for 3 courses and a drink each:-) would recommend:-) "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alistair said: "Great for lunch.
    Lovely lunch with a nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • William said: "Zzzzzzzing
    The only place I eat in Basingstoke "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said:
    " Food ok service very good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "All Excellent
    Staff
    Drinks
    Food
    Location
    All excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Not said:
    " Mediocre luke warm pizzas..deserts sounded a lot better than they were...heating turned off before we finished at 9pm....won't go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KL said:
    " Great food; great service - will come again. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray said: "Top Place
    Best zizi's by far nice customer service and great food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dagmara said:
    " Great, spacious place, great , friendly staff, tasty meals and we come again!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said:
    " Another excellent meal at Zizzi this evening.

    Why am I the only person to review this establishment?

    I am sure that a wonderful welcome awaits everyone.

    Surely, it’s not just my Wife and I who enjoy Zizzi at Basingstoke. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said:
    " My wife and I enjoyed our first visit on Wednesday 17th October 2012. As it was early evening (5.15pm) there was plenty of room and no difficulty in choosing a suitable table. Very pleasant ambience, quietly efficient staff, well presented food which was cooked to perfection. We will visit again, probably on a different day/time to see if the service and quality is standard. Footnote: I misplaced my reading spectacles and 'phoned the restaurant later in the evening to enquire if they were there. Adrian went to the trouble of checking - very calmly - and also took my contact number in the event that the specs turned up. I was so impressed with his courtesy that I felt obliged to 'phone him later to let him know that the specs had been located elsewhere.

    First class! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Susan said:
    " Great food. Quick service. It depends on where you are seated regarding the enjoyment factor. Single tables usually fine, but the long sofa against the wall, with small tables lined up, very close together does not make for a peaceful dining experience. "
    Posted 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ross said:
    " Lovely food and great service. We will definitely be returning soon to try the rest of the menu! "
    Posted 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Really good and great staff "
    Posted 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SIMON said: "Birthday meal out
    We had starters mains and puds and although the food was a bit slow in coming (but then I think what's the hurry when you're meant to be having a family meal Italian style) it was really good. The pizzas were lovely and large. Thin crust. The risotto pesce was lovely with just right amount of chilli and the carbonara was good too. All empty plates. Puds were indulgent but tasty. Have to say all in all a lovely meal and it worked out £20 a head with the card for 3 courses and a drink each:-) would recommend:-) "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alistair said: "Great for lunch.
    Lovely lunch with a nice atmosphere. "
    Posted 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • William said: "Zzzzzzzing
    The only place I eat in Basingstoke "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said:
    " Food ok service very good "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "All Excellent
    Staff
    Drinks
    Food
    Location
    All excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Not said:
    " Mediocre luke warm pizzas..deserts sounded a lot better than they were...heating turned off before we finished at 9pm....won't go back! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KL said:
    " Great food; great service - will come again. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ray said: "Top Place
    Best zizi's by far nice customer service and great food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dagmara said:
    " Great, spacious place, great , friendly staff, tasty meals and we come again!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said:
    " Another excellent meal at Zizzi this evening.

    Why am I the only person to review this establishment?

    I am sure that a wonderful welcome awaits everyone.

    Surely, it’s not just my Wife and I who enjoy Zizzi at Basingstoke. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Terry said:
    " My wife and I enjoyed our first visit on Wednesday 17th October 2012. As it was early evening (5.15pm) there was plenty of room and no difficulty in choosing a suitable table. Very pleasant ambience, quietly efficient staff, well presented food which was cooked to perfection. We will visit again, probably on a different day/time to see if the service and quality is standard. Footnote: I misplaced my reading spectacles and 'phoned the restaurant later in the evening to enquire if they were there. Adrian went to the trouble of checking - very calmly - and also took my contact number in the event that the specs turned up. I was so impressed with his courtesy that I felt obliged to 'phone him later to let him know that the specs had been located elsewhere.

    First class! "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall