tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Edinburgh image
Zizzi - Edinburgh image
Zizzi - Edinburgh image
Zizzi - Edinburgh image
Zizzi - Edinburgh image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Edinburgh

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday and throughout the month of December or on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day). Take-aways are not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Edinburgh
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
4
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Barnali said "Good
Good food and atmosphere. Happy."
Read more
WALTER said "Excellent
Nice meal and very friendly waitress. Can recommend the ravioli do Capra and the banana &..."
Read more
GK said "Great As Per
We frequent this Zizzi's quite a bit normally before the cinema. The food is great and the..."
Read more
WILLIAM said "Tasty
Great italien place. I can highly recommend it. One of the best pizza I had in Edinburgh."
Read more
MARTIN said
" Great"
Read more
Roxyp said "Great Food
Nice clean place, food was lovely too and good service."
Read more
Kelvin said "Lack Of Options On A Sunday Afternoon?
No pollo prosciutto or large tortellini as my 1st and 2nd choice!! Disappointing!! Don't..."
Read more
" Nice meal"
Read more
Harry said "Good Meal At Excellent Value
Quick efficient service and lovely tasty food"
Read more
Cool said
" Amazing pizza"
Read more
Maroodle1 said "Great Food, but slow service
The food here is really yummy, lots of choice and not a restricted menu when using the tastecard,..."
Read more
  • Barnali said: "Good
    Good food and atmosphere. Happy. "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WALTER said: "Excellent
    Nice meal and very friendly waitress. Can recommend the ravioli do Capra and the banana & caramel sundae - delicious!!

    Lovely location overlooking Edinburgh quay "
    Posted 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GK said: "Great As Per
    We frequent this Zizzi's quite a bit normally before the cinema. The food is great and the staff are always top notch. We did have a little confusion over our order but nothing major to worry about and it was dealt with promptly. Easily recommend this place. "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WILLIAM said: "Tasty
    Great italien place. I can highly recommend it. One of the best pizza I had in Edinburgh. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roxyp said: "Great Food
    Nice clean place, food was lovely too and good service. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelvin said: "Lack Of Options On A Sunday Afternoon?
    No pollo prosciutto or large tortellini as my 1st and 2nd choice!! Disappointing!! Don't advertise a main on every table if you don't have it!! That aside good was amazing as always, service really good! Bit of a lack of atmosphere on a Quietish Sunday afternoon. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice meal "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said: "Good Meal At Excellent Value
    Quick efficient service and lovely tasty food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cool said:
    " Amazing pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maroodle1 said: "Great Food, but slow service
    The food here is really yummy, lots of choice and not a restricted menu when using the tastecard, which was an initial concern. The service was quite slow, but very friendly staff and overall would dine here again. "
    Posted 2 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Barnali said: "Good
    Good food and atmosphere. Happy. "
    Posted 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WALTER said: "Excellent
    Nice meal and very friendly waitress. Can recommend the ravioli do Capra and the banana & caramel sundae - delicious!!

    Lovely location overlooking Edinburgh quay "
    Posted 3 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GK said: "Great As Per
    We frequent this Zizzi's quite a bit normally before the cinema. The food is great and the staff are always top notch. We did have a little confusion over our order but nothing major to worry about and it was dealt with promptly. Easily recommend this place. "
    Posted 10 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • WILLIAM said: "Tasty
    Great italien place. I can highly recommend it. One of the best pizza I had in Edinburgh. "
    Posted 11 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Roxyp said: "Great Food
    Nice clean place, food was lovely too and good service. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelvin said: "Lack Of Options On A Sunday Afternoon?
    No pollo prosciutto or large tortellini as my 1st and 2nd choice!! Disappointing!! Don't advertise a main on every table if you don't have it!! That aside good was amazing as always, service really good! Bit of a lack of atmosphere on a Quietish Sunday afternoon. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice meal "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harry said: "Good Meal At Excellent Value
    Quick efficient service and lovely tasty food "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cool said:
    " Amazing pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maroodle1 said: "Great Food, but slow service
    The food here is really yummy, lots of choice and not a restricted menu when using the tastecard, which was an initial concern. The service was quite slow, but very friendly staff and overall would dine here again. "
    Posted 2 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall