tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Zizzi - Chislehurst image
Zizzi - Chislehurst image
Zizzi - Chislehurst image
Zizzi - Chislehurst image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Chislehurst

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), or throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Chislehurst
Average member score
4.1 8
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sarah said "Yum yum
Served by the delightful Andreas, excellent service, couldn't do enough for us. Food lovely..."
Read more
Sam said "Perfect For A Catch Up With Friends
Nice food, helpful staff and new cocktails were really nice"
Read more
Kelly said
" Very good food would Defo come again"
Read more
"Mmmmmm...
Been here a few times, food is great, service even better even when busy, chilled atmosphere...."
Read more
Elaine said "Pleasant Restaurant
Service, food quality and atmosphere all good. Would visit again"
Read more
Kathryn said "Never fails
We always have a very tasty meal at the Chislehurst Zizzi - never fails to deliver. The Rustica..."
Read more
Raymond said "Ignored
We made a 9pm booking and were totally ignored when we got to the restaurant. Customers sitting..."
Read more
Lucy said
" Very friendly service. Good food. And more than happy to accommodate personal needs. I will be..."
Read more
  • Sarah said: "Yum yum
    Served by the delightful Andreas, excellent service, couldn't do enough for us. Food lovely as always, sat outside in the garden in the semi sunshine. 10/10 with special thanks to Andreas! "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Perfect For A Catch Up With Friends
    Nice food, helpful staff and new cocktails were really nice "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said:
    " Very good food would Defo come again "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Mmmmmm...
    Been here a few times, food is great, service even better even when busy, chilled atmosphere. Recommended! "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Pleasant Restaurant
    Service, food quality and atmosphere all good. Would visit again "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kathryn said: "Never fails
    We always have a very tasty meal at the Chislehurst Zizzi - never fails to deliver. The Rustica pizzas are to die for and huge! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raymond said: "Ignored
    We made a 9pm booking and were totally ignored when we got to the restaurant. Customers sitting waiting for service, no clean tables, staff not acknowledging us. We left and took our custom elsewhere. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said:
    " Very friendly service. Good food. And more than happy to accommodate personal needs. I will be revisiting! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sarah said: "Yum yum
    Served by the delightful Andreas, excellent service, couldn't do enough for us. Food lovely as always, sat outside in the garden in the semi sunshine. 10/10 with special thanks to Andreas! "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sam said: "Perfect For A Catch Up With Friends
    Nice food, helpful staff and new cocktails were really nice "
    Posted 5 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said:
    " Very good food would Defo come again "
    Posted 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Mmmmmm...
    Been here a few times, food is great, service even better even when busy, chilled atmosphere. Recommended! "
    Posted 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Pleasant Restaurant
    Service, food quality and atmosphere all good. Would visit again "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kathryn said: "Never fails
    We always have a very tasty meal at the Chislehurst Zizzi - never fails to deliver. The Rustica pizzas are to die for and huge! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Raymond said: "Ignored
    We made a 9pm booking and were totally ignored when we got to the restaurant. Customers sitting waiting for service, no clean tables, staff not acknowledging us. We left and took our custom elsewhere. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said:
    " Very friendly service. Good food. And more than happy to accommodate personal needs. I will be revisiting! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall