tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Wokingham image
Zizzi - Wokingham image
Zizzi - Wokingham image
Zizzi - Wokingham image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Wokingham

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), or throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Wokingham
Average member score
4.9 11
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Very friendly and great with my granddaughter."
Read more
Françoise said
" We had a very pleasant evening at Zizzi in Wokingham after seeing a film at showcase Reading. The..."
Read more
Arwith said
" Good food, great price for 4"
Read more
Heather said "V good
Really enjoyed"
Read more
H said "Great
Great service, food, atmosphere. Definitely coming back."
Read more
D said
" Excellent as always!"
Read more
Emma said "Zizzi Is Superb
Great price, great atmosphere, great quality!!!"
Read more
Perminder said
" Great food...excellent for kids!:-)"
Read more
Valpiani said "Recommend
Ate on a Tuesday evening and wasn't overly busy. Great service and quick. Food was lovely..."
Read more
SAM said "Nice meal at my first Zizzi
Lovely pizza, nice surroundings easy to use tastecard five stars :-)"
Read more
Michelle said
" As always a lovely dining experience with great food and friendly staff"
Read more
  • " Very friendly and great with my granddaughter. "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Françoise said:
    " We had a very pleasant evening at Zizzi in Wokingham after seeing a film at showcase Reading. The food was very tasty and the staff friendly and efficient. We didn't have to wait long for our meal although the restaurant was pretty fool "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arwith said:
    " Good food, great price for 4 "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Heather said: "V good
    Really enjoyed "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Great
    Great service, food, atmosphere. Definitely coming back. "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " Excellent as always! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Zizzi Is Superb
    Great price, great atmosphere, great quality!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Perminder said:
    " Great food...excellent for kids!:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Valpiani said: "Recommend
    Ate on a Tuesday evening and wasn't overly busy. Great service and quick. Food was lovely and the atmosphere is relaxed. It looked as though there was outdoor space also. Easy to use taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAM said: "Nice meal at my first Zizzi
    Lovely pizza, nice surroundings easy to use tastecard five stars :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " As always a lovely dining experience with great food and friendly staff "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Very friendly and great with my granddaughter. "
    Posted 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Françoise said:
    " We had a very pleasant evening at Zizzi in Wokingham after seeing a film at showcase Reading. The food was very tasty and the staff friendly and efficient. We didn't have to wait long for our meal although the restaurant was pretty fool "
    Posted 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arwith said:
    " Good food, great price for 4 "
    Posted 4 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Heather said: "V good
    Really enjoyed "
    Posted 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Great
    Great service, food, atmosphere. Definitely coming back. "
    Posted 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said:
    " Excellent as always! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Zizzi Is Superb
    Great price, great atmosphere, great quality!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Perminder said:
    " Great food...excellent for kids!:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Valpiani said: "Recommend
    Ate on a Tuesday evening and wasn't overly busy. Great service and quick. Food was lovely and the atmosphere is relaxed. It looked as though there was outdoor space also. Easy to use taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SAM said: "Nice meal at my first Zizzi
    Lovely pizza, nice surroundings easy to use tastecard five stars :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " As always a lovely dining experience with great food and friendly staff "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall