tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Zizzi - Central St Giles image
Zizzi - Central St Giles image
Zizzi - Central St Giles image
Zizzi - Central St Giles image
Zizzi - Central St Giles image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Central St Giles

Zizzi aren’t your average Italian restaurant. They take their passion for simple, delicious Italian food & combine it with a love of art & inspiration to create great food that you’ll love, with a twist that makes you smile.

They’ve got a broad range of Italian favourites to choose from, but every dish has something special about it. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner & crisper base loaded with inspired topping combinations and their pastas & salads are packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients designed to make flavours shine off your plate.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free, though a main course must be purchased for the offer to apply. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), and throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Central St Giles
Average member score
4.3 26
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
11
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Peter said "Mind blowing lamb and puddings
Seriously, order the chianti lamb, a glass of wine, and then a chocolate pudding (they have a..."
Read more
Lisa said "Fast service. Great food
A tad tricky to find. Went for lunch expecting it to be crazey busy but was pleasantly surprised."
Read more
Mike said "Good Food In A Nice Location.
The food was very good and the staff were excellent."
Read more
Yannis said "Great Atmosphere
Very nice food and great atmosphere"
Read more
"Great!
Great!"
Read more
J said "Go For The Food Not Staff
Amazing garlic bread starter and lasagna for main"
Read more
Nokwazi said
" Great experience, lovely food and excellent customer service"
Read more
Llm said "Lovely Food!
Really nice food, lovely staff, quick service"
Read more
"Good
Pit said "Good
Very good the pizza"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
Richard said "Relaxing No Stress Dinner
Great staff, no issue using the taste card. The restaurant is new, clean and amazingly done, with..."
Read more
Mike. said "Great restaurant.
Great restaurant with lots of space, good food and good service."
Read more
Francisco said "cool
great"
Read more
SiO said "Great
Great space"
Read more
Nicky said "Very Good!
Very nice decor and atmosphere. The rustic pizzas are amazing and it's really nice to be..."
Read more
Ollie said "Nice Food
Nice food and servings"
Read more
" Nice food slow service"
Read more
Keith said
" Excellent food"
Read more
Jean said
" Really friendly staff who were very helpful. Food very good and there was no coming up..."
Read more
Sabrina said "Nice Place...
Lovely place to eat... The food was nice... Service ok.. Was refused the use of a booth although..."
Read more
SIMON said "Excellent
Great quick service and food was great!!"
Read more
" Good pre theatre meal"
Read more
Alex said "Terrible service
After an hour, we still hadn't received our food. This is after it had taken 30 minutes to..."
Read more
Don said "Cosy Meal For Two
We had a fantastic experience here, food was hit and tasty and the service was speedy and the..."
Read more
Robert said
" Zizzi is always great with the best pizzas and something for everyone. This particular branch is..."
Read more
"We went yesterday for dinner, we had never been to Zizzi before and we left positively impressed,..."
Read more
  • Peter said: "Mind blowing lamb and puddings
    Seriously, order the chianti lamb, a glass of wine, and then a chocolate pudding (they have a couple). Game changer. "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Fast service. Great food
    A tad tricky to find. Went for lunch expecting it to be crazey busy but was pleasantly surprised. "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Good Food In A Nice Location.
    The food was very good and the staff were excellent. "
    Posted 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yannis said: "Great Atmosphere
    Very nice food and great atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great!
    Great! "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Go For The Food Not Staff
    Amazing garlic bread starter and lasagna for main "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nokwazi said:
    " Great experience, lovely food and excellent customer service "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Llm said: "Lovely Food!
    Really nice food, lovely staff, quick service "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    ! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pit said: "Good
    Very good the pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Relaxing No Stress Dinner
    Great staff, no issue using the taste card. The restaurant is new, clean and amazingly done, with lots of space and a very cool arty lit tree in the middle of the restaurant. We went with our two year old and the staff were friendly and helpful. Food was quick and tasted great. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike. said: "Great restaurant.
    Great restaurant with lots of space, good food and good service. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Francisco said: "cool
    great "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SiO said: "Great
    Great space "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicky said: "Very Good!
    Very nice decor and atmosphere. The rustic pizzas are amazing and it's really nice to be able to see what's happening in the kitchen. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ollie said: "Nice Food
    Nice food and servings "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice food slow service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said:
    " Excellent food "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said:
    " Really friendly staff who were very helpful. Food very good and there was no coming up continually to try and get you to buy more. Well worth visiting. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sabrina said: "Nice Place...
    Lovely place to eat... The food was nice... Service ok.. Was refused the use of a booth although the restaurant was empty.. But hey ho..all in all a good evening! "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SIMON said: "Excellent
    Great quick service and food was great!! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good pre theatre meal "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Terrible service
    After an hour, we still hadn't received our food. This is after it had taken 30 minutes to get a glass of water, even though it was ordered at the same time as the other drinks and we asked multiple times. We had to leave without eating. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Don said: "Cosy Meal For Two
    We had a fantastic experience here, food was hit and tasty and the service was speedy and the waiter very polite and helpful! Thank you taste card and Zizzy ! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said:
    " Zizzi is always great with the best pizzas and something for everyone. This particular branch is quite snazzy and is big enough to be intimate. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We went yesterday for dinner, we had never been to Zizzi before and we left positively impressed, the staff are really friendly and professional, the food was really good and the location is quite unusual. I definitely recommend it. Samuel   "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Peter said: "Mind blowing lamb and puddings
    Seriously, order the chianti lamb, a glass of wine, and then a chocolate pudding (they have a couple). Game changer. "
    Posted 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Fast service. Great food
    A tad tricky to find. Went for lunch expecting it to be crazey busy but was pleasantly surprised. "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Good Food In A Nice Location.
    The food was very good and the staff were excellent. "
    Posted 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yannis said: "Great Atmosphere
    Very nice food and great atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great!
    Great! "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Go For The Food Not Staff
    Amazing garlic bread starter and lasagna for main "
    Posted 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nokwazi said:
    " Great experience, lovely food and excellent customer service "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Llm said: "Lovely Food!
    Really nice food, lovely staff, quick service "
    Posted 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good
    ! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pit said: "Good
    Very good the pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Relaxing No Stress Dinner
    Great staff, no issue using the taste card. The restaurant is new, clean and amazingly done, with lots of space and a very cool arty lit tree in the middle of the restaurant. We went with our two year old and the staff were friendly and helpful. Food was quick and tasted great. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike. said: "Great restaurant.
    Great restaurant with lots of space, good food and good service. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Francisco said: "cool
    great "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SiO said: "Great
    Great space "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicky said: "Very Good!
    Very nice decor and atmosphere. The rustic pizzas are amazing and it's really nice to be able to see what's happening in the kitchen. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ollie said: "Nice Food
    Nice food and servings "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Nice food slow service "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said:
    " Excellent food "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jean said:
    " Really friendly staff who were very helpful. Food very good and there was no coming up continually to try and get you to buy more. Well worth visiting. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sabrina said: "Nice Place...
    Lovely place to eat... The food was nice... Service ok.. Was refused the use of a booth although the restaurant was empty.. But hey ho..all in all a good evening! "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SIMON said: "Excellent
    Great quick service and food was great!! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good pre theatre meal "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Terrible service
    After an hour, we still hadn't received our food. This is after it had taken 30 minutes to get a glass of water, even though it was ordered at the same time as the other drinks and we asked multiple times. We had to leave without eating. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Don said: "Cosy Meal For Two
    We had a fantastic experience here, food was hit and tasty and the service was speedy and the waiter very polite and helpful! Thank you taste card and Zizzy ! "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said:
    " Zizzi is always great with the best pizzas and something for everyone. This particular branch is quite snazzy and is big enough to be intimate. "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "We went yesterday for dinner, we had never been to Zizzi before and we left positively impressed, the staff are really friendly and professional, the food was really good and the location is quite unusual. I definitely recommend it. Samuel   "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review