tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Henley image
Zizzi - Henley image
Zizzi - Henley image
Zizzi - Henley image
Zizzi - Henley image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Henley

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday and throughout the month of December or on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day). Take-aways are not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Henley
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
"Good Food And Friendly Staff
Overall we had a good experience, food was really good, staff friendly and with the taste card is..."
Read more
Carole said "
Lovely food"
Read more
Reggie said
" Clean place nice staff good food"
Read more
Mark said "Great food and service
Just have the Sea Bass. I could of ate it again!"
Read more
Philip said "Always very good
been quite a few times. Staff always polite and helpful. Food always good often very good."
Read more
DK said "Very charming
Very charming atmosphere and new pizza on the menu was excellent!"
Read more
PB said
" Love the place... Smiling staff,quick service and really good food!
Could do with bit more..."
Read more
  • "Good Food And Friendly Staff
    Overall we had a good experience, food was really good, staff friendly and with the taste card is good value for money! "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carole said: "
    Lovely food "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reggie said:
    " Clean place nice staff good food "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Great food and service
    Just have the Sea Bass. I could of ate it again! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Always very good
    been quite a few times. Staff always polite and helpful. Food always good often very good. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said: "Very charming
    Very charming atmosphere and new pizza on the menu was excellent! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PB said:
    " Love the place... Smiling staff,quick service and really good food!
    Could do with bit more parking space, though. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • "Good Food And Friendly Staff
    Overall we had a good experience, food was really good, staff friendly and with the taste card is good value for money! "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carole said: "
    Lovely food "
    Posted 2 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Reggie said:
    " Clean place nice staff good food "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Great food and service
    Just have the Sea Bass. I could of ate it again! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Philip said: "Always very good
    been quite a few times. Staff always polite and helpful. Food always good often very good. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DK said: "Very charming
    Very charming atmosphere and new pizza on the menu was excellent! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PB said:
    " Love the place... Smiling staff,quick service and really good food!
    Could do with bit more parking space, though. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall