tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Inverness image
Zizzi - Inverness image
Zizzi - Inverness image
Zizzi - Inverness image
Zizzi - Inverness image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Inverness

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday and throughout the month of December or on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day). Take-aways are not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Inverness
Average member score
4.5 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
james said "Great
Great service, food and price"
Read more
CAMERON said "Excelent
Only reason I couldn't finish my dinner, the calzone was very rich, tasted fantastic tho"
Read more
Scorecard said "First class meal and service
Busy Wednesday night, but not an issue to use taste card whatsoever, food delicious, well served..."
Read more
MARTIN said "Where's my card?
Food was tasty, service friendly and very easy to use the card. Trouble is I didn't get the..."
Read more
Graham said "Great Food
Food was great as were staff. And great views of the river as well."
Read more
Graham said
" excellent food ,"
Read more
  • james said: "Great
    Great service, food and price "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CAMERON said: "Excelent
    Only reason I couldn't finish my dinner, the calzone was very rich, tasted fantastic tho "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scorecard said: "First class meal and service
    Busy Wednesday night, but not an issue to use taste card whatsoever, food delicious, well served promptly and decent portions - 10/10 Zizzi.. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said: "Where's my card?
    Food was tasty, service friendly and very easy to use the card. Trouble is I didn't get the card back from the waitress - left the restaurant forgetting to ask - and when I returned a few days later it had vanished! I hope they enjoy their discounted meals! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Great Food
    Food was great as were staff. And great views of the river as well. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said:
    " excellent food , "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • james said: "Great
    Great service, food and price "
    Posted 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CAMERON said: "Excelent
    Only reason I couldn't finish my dinner, the calzone was very rich, tasted fantastic tho "
    Posted 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scorecard said: "First class meal and service
    Busy Wednesday night, but not an issue to use taste card whatsoever, food delicious, well served promptly and decent portions - 10/10 Zizzi.. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARTIN said: "Where's my card?
    Food was tasty, service friendly and very easy to use the card. Trouble is I didn't get the card back from the waitress - left the restaurant forgetting to ask - and when I returned a few days later it had vanished! I hope they enjoy their discounted meals! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said: "Great Food
    Food was great as were staff. And great views of the river as well. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Graham said:
    " excellent food , "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall