tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange image
Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange image
Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange image
Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), or throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Manchester Corn Exchange
Average member score
4.2 6
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
J1 said "Lovely!
Really great pizza. Was a little sceptical, but it really tasted fantastic!"
Read more
Andy said "OUTSTANDING
What an amazing eating experience. Italian hot pizza rustica best pizza ever."
Read more
MATHEW said "Zizzi Corn Exchange
Food and service was just right :-)"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
J said "H
Kerry said
" Disgusting service will never use again"
Read more
"This was our second trip to Zizzi and as always the staff were really friendly and helpful. What..."
Read more
  • J1 said: "Lovely!
    Really great pizza. Was a little sceptical, but it really tasted fantastic! "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "OUTSTANDING
    What an amazing eating experience. Italian hot pizza rustica best pizza ever. "
    Posted 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MATHEW said: "Zizzi Corn Exchange
    Food and service was just right :-) "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "H
    H "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kerry said:
    " Disgusting service will never use again "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This was our second trip to Zizzi and as always the staff were really friendly and helpful. What made us return though were the desserts! Absolutely lovely! D Middleditch "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • J1 said: "Lovely!
    Really great pizza. Was a little sceptical, but it really tasted fantastic! "
    Posted 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andy said: "OUTSTANDING
    What an amazing eating experience. Italian hot pizza rustica best pizza ever. "
    Posted 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MATHEW said: "Zizzi Corn Exchange
    Food and service was just right :-) "
    Posted 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "H
    H "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kerry said:
    " Disgusting service will never use again "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This was our second trip to Zizzi and as always the staff were really friendly and helpful. What made us return though were the desserts! Absolutely lovely! D Middleditch "
    Posted 5 years, 3 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review