tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Nottingham image
Zizzi - Nottingham image
Zizzi - Nottingham image
Zizzi - Nottingham image
Zizzi - Nottingham image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Nottingham

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday and throughout the month of December or on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day). Take-aways are not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Nottingham
Average member score
4.5 22
Diner rating
Excellent
16
Very good
2
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Cee said
" Good food in great atmosphere"
Read more
Simon said
" All good"
Read more
Caton said "Nice Looking And Great Food
Everything was perfect as always at a zizzis restaurant but did find the music a little loud"
Read more
Lynn said
" Lovely food, great service thank you !"
Read more
Steve said "All good
Great all round experience"
Read more
Yaz said
" Devious risotto pesce and great service. Very friendly waiter called Liam. Would definitely..."
Read more
Yasmin said "Delicious
Very friendly staff - nice lady with tattoo of key on her wrist. She was very welcoming and..."
Read more
" Great!"
Read more
" Lovely food and atmosphere"
Read more
KEELY said "Poor service
To say just been refurbished the service was shocking even from the manager, Will not be going..."
Read more
Pablo said "Not too good, but will come back
Very good pizza primavera, but oily pasta carbonara with burnt panchetta pieces.
Nice..."
Read more
Ollie said "Good Service Great Value For Money
Large restaurant with excellent staff. Food is served quickly and in generous portions!"
Read more
Teresa said "Good Was Ok For A Pizza Chain Restaurant
I would eat there again. Expensive if o hadn't got my taste card."
Read more
Nere said "Excellent!
The food is amazing if you like Italian food. Well recommend :)"
Read more
Keith said "Consistent
Always have a good experience here"
Read more
ROXANNE said "Lunch
Had a lovely lunch here with my sister. We were served very quickly and the food came out about..."
Read more
dee said "Not do zizzi
FIRSTLY our waiter Martin was brilliant. But unfortunately his shift ended. We were then ignored..."
Read more
Sandra said
" Brilliant experience"
Read more
David said "Great
Always enjoy it here, kids mad for it too"
Read more
"Always Great
Once again great value with taste card banging food"
Read more
Xi said
" Fantastic restaurant! Enjoyed it very much:)"
Read more
James said "Perfectomondo...
We are a regular at this restaurant and I have to say, not only this is our favourite Italian..."
Read more
  • Cee said:
    " Good food in great atmosphere "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " All good "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caton said: "Nice Looking And Great Food
    Everything was perfect as always at a zizzis restaurant but did find the music a little loud "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said:
    " Lovely food, great service thank you ! "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "All good
    Great all round experience "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yaz said:
    " Devious risotto pesce and great service. Very friendly waiter called Liam. Would definitely recommend and definitely return "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yasmin said: "Delicious
    Very friendly staff - nice lady with tattoo of key on her wrist. She was very welcoming and provided great service. Will definitely return! "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great! "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and atmosphere "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KEELY said: "Poor service
    To say just been refurbished the service was shocking even from the manager, Will not be going back in a hurry. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pablo said: "Not too good, but will come back
    Very good pizza primavera, but oily pasta carbonara with burnt panchetta pieces.
    Nice place, grumpy staff.

    Go for a pizza, big portions and great taste. I think we were a bit unlucky with the pasta. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ollie said: "Good Service Great Value For Money
    Large restaurant with excellent staff. Food is served quickly and in generous portions! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said: "Good Was Ok For A Pizza Chain Restaurant
    I would eat there again. Expensive if o hadn't got my taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nere said: "Excellent!
    The food is amazing if you like Italian food. Well recommend :) "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Consistent
    Always have a good experience here "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROXANNE said: "Lunch
    Had a lovely lunch here with my sister. We were served very quickly and the food came out about 10 mins later. No complaints at all. Excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • dee said: "Not do zizzi
    FIRSTLY our waiter Martin was brilliant. But unfortunately his shift ended. We were then ignored by staff and supervision. We asked then to review our bill twice, using our taste card for the first time. I do hope the tip we left goes to our waiter not the person whose name then appeared on the bill.
    The food was fantastic. Great friendly team in the kitchen. Amazing pizzas. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said:
    " Brilliant experience "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great
    Always enjoy it here, kids mad for it too "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always Great
    Once again great value with taste card banging food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Xi said:
    " Fantastic restaurant! Enjoyed it very much:) "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Perfectomondo...
    We are a regular at this restaurant and I have to say, not only this is our favourite Italian restaurant in Nottingham City Centre, the staff is very attentive and welcoming. Cannot recommend this restaurant enough. Absolutely perfect. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Cee said:
    " Good food in great atmosphere "
    Posted 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " All good "
    Posted 2 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caton said: "Nice Looking And Great Food
    Everything was perfect as always at a zizzis restaurant but did find the music a little loud "
    Posted 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said:
    " Lovely food, great service thank you ! "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said: "All good
    Great all round experience "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yaz said:
    " Devious risotto pesce and great service. Very friendly waiter called Liam. Would definitely recommend and definitely return "
    Posted 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Yasmin said: "Delicious
    Very friendly staff - nice lady with tattoo of key on her wrist. She was very welcoming and provided great service. Will definitely return! "
    Posted 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great! "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely food and atmosphere "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KEELY said: "Poor service
    To say just been refurbished the service was shocking even from the manager, Will not be going back in a hurry. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pablo said: "Not too good, but will come back
    Very good pizza primavera, but oily pasta carbonara with burnt panchetta pieces.
    Nice place, grumpy staff.

    Go for a pizza, big portions and great taste. I think we were a bit unlucky with the pasta. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ollie said: "Good Service Great Value For Money
    Large restaurant with excellent staff. Food is served quickly and in generous portions! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Teresa said: "Good Was Ok For A Pizza Chain Restaurant
    I would eat there again. Expensive if o hadn't got my taste card. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nere said: "Excellent!
    The food is amazing if you like Italian food. Well recommend :) "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Consistent
    Always have a good experience here "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ROXANNE said: "Lunch
    Had a lovely lunch here with my sister. We were served very quickly and the food came out about 10 mins later. No complaints at all. Excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • dee said: "Not do zizzi
    FIRSTLY our waiter Martin was brilliant. But unfortunately his shift ended. We were then ignored by staff and supervision. We asked then to review our bill twice, using our taste card for the first time. I do hope the tip we left goes to our waiter not the person whose name then appeared on the bill.
    The food was fantastic. Great friendly team in the kitchen. Amazing pizzas. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sandra said:
    " Brilliant experience "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great
    Always enjoy it here, kids mad for it too "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Always Great
    Once again great value with taste card banging food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Xi said:
    " Fantastic restaurant! Enjoyed it very much:) "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Perfectomondo...
    We are a regular at this restaurant and I have to say, not only this is our favourite Italian restaurant in Nottingham City Centre, the staff is very attentive and welcoming. Cannot recommend this restaurant enough. Absolutely perfect. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall