tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Zizzi - Pinner image
Zizzi - Pinner image
Zizzi - Pinner image
Zizzi - Pinner image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Pinner

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), or throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Pinner
Average member score
4.3 20
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
2
Good
4
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Karen said
" Just a brilliant little restaurant. Great food and a great team"
Read more
Rebecca said
" Served quickly and food was delicious."
Read more
Miguel said "Great as always
Nice food, nice place and nice people!"
Read more
Hot said "Amazing
Lovely time great service and setting"
Read more
camelia said
" Lots of items on the menu out of stock. Food not great. Nice cocktails"
Read more
Rachel said "5 Star
Fantastic evening.
Great food with very friendly waiters and good service.
I had the..."
Read more
London said "Pleasant Experience
Tasty food and different to the standard Italian chains. Pleasant service."
Read more
Mel-B said
" First class service waitress very obliging cheerful couldn't do more for us 5 star service."
Read more
Justina said
" Very good"
Read more
Amanda said "Fantastic service & food
The food was really good and served very promptly! I ordered a lasagne which was honestly one of..."
Read more
" Decent food good service and atmosphere"
Read more
Micko said "Nice surroundings
Food was OK and service was fine. We were told that we were unable to use more than one tastecard..."
Read more
D said "Fantastic Experience
100x better than uxbridge. A must visit. Staff really friendly!"
Read more
Anon said "Not as good as it used to be!
The starter arrived burnt - it was the bread bucket
The pizza arrived looking like it had..."
Read more
Athena said "Only one tastecard per table
Great food and service but not clear that only one tastecard allowed per table. In future, when..."
Read more
Melanie said "Excellent as always
Great food, great price, great service and great atmosphere......."
Read more
Kate said "Early evening meal
Nice ambience but food let it down. The skewers had dry chicken and a almost solidified butter..."
Read more
Nathan said "Excellent family out
Excellent offer and expereince"
Read more
Lesley said "Delightful!
What a lovely restaurant! Service good and food is excellent. We sat at a table facing the..."
Read more
Noms said "A taste of Italy
A delightful, authentic Italian restaurant where the service and food is impeccable. Prepared..."
Read more
  • Karen said:
    " Just a brilliant little restaurant. Great food and a great team "
    Posted 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said:
    " Served quickly and food was delicious. "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miguel said: "Great as always
    Nice food, nice place and nice people! "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hot said: "Amazing
    Lovely time great service and setting "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • camelia said:
    " Lots of items on the menu out of stock. Food not great. Nice cocktails "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "5 Star
    Fantastic evening.
    Great food with very friendly waiters and good service.
    I had the garlic bread and a pasta dish, which were delicious, perfectly cooked and food came along hot!
    Definitely recommend visiting and even better with a discount! "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • London said: "Pleasant Experience
    Tasty food and different to the standard Italian chains. Pleasant service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel-B said:
    " First class service waitress very obliging cheerful couldn't do more for us 5 star service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justina said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Fantastic service & food
    The food was really good and served very promptly! I ordered a lasagne which was honestly one of the best I tasted and for dessert I had the lemon meringue sundae which was amazing! It was with lemon sorbet instead of ice cream which was SO delicious!

    The service was great, our waiter was very bubbly, friendly and helpful! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Decent food good service and atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Micko said: "Nice surroundings
    Food was OK and service was fine. We were told that we were unable to use more than one tastecard which was unfortunate. Nice surroundings but nothing special to get me to come back. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Fantastic Experience
    100x better than uxbridge. A must visit. Staff really friendly! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anon said: "Not as good as it used to be!
    The starter arrived burnt - it was the bread bucket
    The pizza arrived looking like it had been left out for awhile and did not taste good. My friend's pasta arrived overcooked. The staff did not look happy to be there and the toilets are filthy. Zizzi Pinner - What happened to your cosy-feel? "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Athena said: "Only one tastecard per table
    Great food and service but not clear that only one tastecard allowed per table. In future, when in a large group, we will go to similar places nearby that allow several cards to be used per table. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melanie said: "Excellent as always
    Great food, great price, great service and great atmosphere....... "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Early evening meal
    Nice ambience but food let it down. The skewers had dry chicken and a almost solidified butter sauce when advertised as white wine and lemon. Maybe we just went on a bad night but service was slow and we witnessed numerous wrong orders being delivered from the kitchen. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathan said: "Excellent family out
    Excellent offer and expereince "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Delightful!
    What a lovely restaurant! Service good and food is excellent. We sat at a table facing the kitchen and enjoyed watching the chefs at work. tastecard was accepted with no problem. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Noms said: "A taste of Italy
    A delightful, authentic Italian restaurant where the service and food is impeccable. Prepared before you, and served with a smile, the food makes you believe you are indeed in Italy. Recommended. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Karen said:
    " Just a brilliant little restaurant. Great food and a great team "
    Posted 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said:
    " Served quickly and food was delicious. "
    Posted 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miguel said: "Great as always
    Nice food, nice place and nice people! "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hot said: "Amazing
    Lovely time great service and setting "
    Posted 8 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • camelia said:
    " Lots of items on the menu out of stock. Food not great. Nice cocktails "
    Posted 8 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rachel said: "5 Star
    Fantastic evening.
    Great food with very friendly waiters and good service.
    I had the garlic bread and a pasta dish, which were delicious, perfectly cooked and food came along hot!
    Definitely recommend visiting and even better with a discount! "
    Posted 9 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • London said: "Pleasant Experience
    Tasty food and different to the standard Italian chains. Pleasant service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mel-B said:
    " First class service waitress very obliging cheerful couldn't do more for us 5 star service. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Justina said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Fantastic service & food
    The food was really good and served very promptly! I ordered a lasagne which was honestly one of the best I tasted and for dessert I had the lemon meringue sundae which was amazing! It was with lemon sorbet instead of ice cream which was SO delicious!

    The service was great, our waiter was very bubbly, friendly and helpful! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Decent food good service and atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Micko said: "Nice surroundings
    Food was OK and service was fine. We were told that we were unable to use more than one tastecard which was unfortunate. Nice surroundings but nothing special to get me to come back. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Fantastic Experience
    100x better than uxbridge. A must visit. Staff really friendly! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anon said: "Not as good as it used to be!
    The starter arrived burnt - it was the bread bucket
    The pizza arrived looking like it had been left out for awhile and did not taste good. My friend's pasta arrived overcooked. The staff did not look happy to be there and the toilets are filthy. Zizzi Pinner - What happened to your cosy-feel? "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Athena said: "Only one tastecard per table
    Great food and service but not clear that only one tastecard allowed per table. In future, when in a large group, we will go to similar places nearby that allow several cards to be used per table. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Melanie said: "Excellent as always
    Great food, great price, great service and great atmosphere....... "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "Early evening meal
    Nice ambience but food let it down. The skewers had dry chicken and a almost solidified butter sauce when advertised as white wine and lemon. Maybe we just went on a bad night but service was slow and we witnessed numerous wrong orders being delivered from the kitchen. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathan said: "Excellent family out
    Excellent offer and expereince "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said: "Delightful!
    What a lovely restaurant! Service good and food is excellent. We sat at a table facing the kitchen and enjoyed watching the chefs at work. tastecard was accepted with no problem. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Noms said: "A taste of Italy
    A delightful, authentic Italian restaurant where the service and food is impeccable. Prepared before you, and served with a smile, the food makes you believe you are indeed in Italy. Recommended. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 29 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall