tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Zizzi - South Woodford image
Zizzi - South Woodford image
Zizzi - South Woodford image
Zizzi - South Woodford image
Zizzi - South Woodford image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - South Woodford

Zizzi aren’t your average Italian restaurant. They take their passion for simple, delicious Italian food & combine it with a love of art & inspiration to create great food that you’ll love, with a twist that makes you smile.

They’ve got a broad range of Italian favourites to choose from, but every dish has something special about it. Their signature Rustica pizzas are hand stretched to make a bigger, thinner & crisper base loaded with inspired topping combinations and their pastas & salads are packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients designed to make flavours shine off your plate.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free, though a main course must be purchased for the offer to apply. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, on any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), and throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - South Woodford
Average member score
4.3 18
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
AAS said "Great Lunch!
Great meal and good service."
Read more
Debbie said
" Lovely food, good atmosphere"
Read more
APARNA said "No hassle use of tastecard
Great food . We went two of us with kids. Pasta was especially delicious and usin
g..."
Read more
Angela said
" Our visit to this restaurant started out as a pleasant experience, food was good and the service..."
Read more
Rajesh said "Lovely dinner
Good food with excellent service."
Read more
Khalid said "Brilliant service
Very good service"
Read more
DEBORAH said "Okay for a quick pre-cinema bite
Average food"
Read more
" Pasta was reheated"
Read more
"Poor Service
Slow service. Waiter did not feel the need to acknowledge or apologise."
Read more
"Excellent Service And Food!
Excellent all round. No problems with taste card."
Read more
" Very professional service food is nice too."
Read more
"Great
Love the food and service"
Read more
Amanda said "Good
I have been to Zizzi before and didn't like it . wasn't looking forward to it but i..."
Read more
Mike said "Yummy But Noisy
Good food, good choices, friendly staff, bit noisy. Not the place for a romantic meal"
Read more
DeVito said "Great Food & Service
Great place to eat good food, good service, nice atmosphere"
Read more
Tyzi said
" Nice food and service.
The pizza is fantastic"
Read more
Dundun said
" Nice food and service"
Read more
Lauren said
" We really like this Zizzi's - we go there regularly as it's really local to us...."
Read more
  • AAS said: "Great Lunch!
    Great meal and good service. "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said:
    " Lovely food, good atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • APARNA said: "No hassle use of tastecard
    Great food . We went two of us with kids. Pasta was especially delicious and usin
    g tastecard saved half on the bill which was icing on the cake .

    Will definitely visit again. "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said:
    " Our visit to this restaurant started out as a pleasant experience, food was good and the service was good. Until we ordered our deserts, we waited and waited for over 30 minutes. We observed people arriving after we had ordered our deserts and they received their food While we still waited for our deserts.
    This we made aware to the manager of Zizzi who was on duty that evening who's response was " the kitchen do loose orders and get the ticket orders mixed up when busy", the reply suggested the manager knew of the problems within his kitchen and this was acceptable to him. No apology, no discounted bill, just a £5.00 off your next meal at the restaurant. This was returned to him promptly and we advised him we would not be returning to this restaurant, "ok leave it on the table" was his reply.
    No sympathy, no concern, no customer care, very un-professional for a manager! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rajesh said: "Lovely dinner
    Good food with excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Khalid said: "Brilliant service
    Very good service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DEBORAH said: "Okay for a quick pre-cinema bite
    Average food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pasta was reheated "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Poor Service
    Slow service. Waiter did not feel the need to acknowledge or apologise. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent Service And Food!
    Excellent all round. No problems with taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very professional service food is nice too. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Love the food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Good
    I have been to Zizzi before and didn't like it . wasn't looking forward to it but i really enjoyed it when i went with my dad and sister and her family on 10th August. Couldn't use are taste card as it was on Saturday "
    Posted 3 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Yummy But Noisy
    Good food, good choices, friendly staff, bit noisy. Not the place for a romantic meal "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DeVito said: "Great Food & Service
    Great place to eat good food, good service, nice atmosphere "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tyzi said:
    " Nice food and service.
    The pizza is fantastic "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dundun said:
    " Nice food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said:
    " We really like this Zizzi's - we go there regularly as it's really local to us. Excellent food, and a nice change from the likes of Pizza Express and Strada as they have quite a different menu. Service in this branch tends to be very good and the waiting staff are charming, although sometimes a little slow if it's busy.

    Good wine choices - and love the option of a carafe which is great when it's just two of you and a whole bottle seems too much.

    Generally a nice atmosphere and well decorated - the building is a bit modern and bland on the outside, but they've made a real effort on the inside and incorporated local history into the mural which is a nice touch. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • AAS said: "Great Lunch!
    Great meal and good service. "
    Posted 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debbie said:
    " Lovely food, good atmosphere "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • APARNA said: "No hassle use of tastecard
    Great food . We went two of us with kids. Pasta was especially delicious and usin
    g tastecard saved half on the bill which was icing on the cake .

    Will definitely visit again. "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said:
    " Our visit to this restaurant started out as a pleasant experience, food was good and the service was good. Until we ordered our deserts, we waited and waited for over 30 minutes. We observed people arriving after we had ordered our deserts and they received their food While we still waited for our deserts.
    This we made aware to the manager of Zizzi who was on duty that evening who's response was " the kitchen do loose orders and get the ticket orders mixed up when busy", the reply suggested the manager knew of the problems within his kitchen and this was acceptable to him. No apology, no discounted bill, just a £5.00 off your next meal at the restaurant. This was returned to him promptly and we advised him we would not be returning to this restaurant, "ok leave it on the table" was his reply.
    No sympathy, no concern, no customer care, very un-professional for a manager! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rajesh said: "Lovely dinner
    Good food with excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Khalid said: "Brilliant service
    Very good service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DEBORAH said: "Okay for a quick pre-cinema bite
    Average food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pasta was reheated "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Poor Service
    Slow service. Waiter did not feel the need to acknowledge or apologise. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent Service And Food!
    Excellent all round. No problems with taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very professional service food is nice too. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great
    Love the food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Good
    I have been to Zizzi before and didn't like it . wasn't looking forward to it but i really enjoyed it when i went with my dad and sister and her family on 10th August. Couldn't use are taste card as it was on Saturday "
    Posted 3 years, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Yummy But Noisy
    Good food, good choices, friendly staff, bit noisy. Not the place for a romantic meal "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DeVito said: "Great Food & Service
    Great place to eat good food, good service, nice atmosphere "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tyzi said:
    " Nice food and service.
    The pizza is fantastic "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dundun said:
    " Nice food and service "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said:
    " We really like this Zizzi's - we go there regularly as it's really local to us. Excellent food, and a nice change from the likes of Pizza Express and Strada as they have quite a different menu. Service in this branch tends to be very good and the waiting staff are charming, although sometimes a little slow if it's busy.

    Good wine choices - and love the option of a carafe which is great when it's just two of you and a whole bottle seems too much.

    Generally a nice atmosphere and well decorated - the building is a bit modern and bland on the outside, but they've made a real effort on the inside and incorporated local history into the mural which is a nice touch. "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall