tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - St Andrews image
Zizzi - St Andrews image
Zizzi - St Andrews image
Zizzi - St Andrews image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - St Andrews

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), or throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - St Andrews
Average member score
3.9 10
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
2
Average
2
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lynne said "Lovely Early Evening Meal
Lovely food as always. Fantastic children's menu and service."
Read more
J said
" Good food great pizza"
Read more
Barbara said "Good good excellent service
Good value with taste card discount. Good food and excellent service."
Read more
Barbara said "Great food
Excellent service and great value"
Read more
Stuart said
" Good food"
Read more
S.McCabe said
" Good"
Read more
Paul said "Service?
Menus slammed on the table when we were sat, no drinks order taken, all ordered at once around 20..."
Read more
ELIZABETH said
" Arrived with only two members of staff available. Nice lady seated us then we were left...."
Read more
Jude said "amazing food
Every visit to any zizzis restaurant delivers the same exceptional values truely delicious..."
Read more
jude said
" Wonderfully tasty food, great decor, very friendly and helpful staff.

We live in..."
Read more
  • Lynne said: "Lovely Early Evening Meal
    Lovely food as always. Fantastic children's menu and service. "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Good food great pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Good good excellent service
    Good value with taste card discount. Good food and excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Great food
    Excellent service and great value "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S.McCabe said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Service?
    Menus slammed on the table when we were sat, no drinks order taken, all ordered at once around 20 minutes after being seated when only 4 other tables were in. Food served in the same way as the menus, slammed down, no interaction from staff at any point, ordered some bread with my pasta, got a huge sigh and eyes rolled at me, waited a further 20 before we were offered the bill. Definitely wont be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ELIZABETH said:
    " Arrived with only two members of staff available. Nice lady seated us then we were left. Gentleman asked if we were ready to order. We were not asked for our drinks order had to ask for that while ordering food. Nice food but overall experience not very memorable. "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jude said: "amazing food
    Every visit to any zizzis restaurant delivers the same exceptional values truely delicious Italian food served by passionate staff in a delightful setting, I couldn't ask for any more! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jude said:
    " Wonderfully tasty food, great decor, very friendly and helpful staff.

    We live in another area but travel the miles to this our fave restaurant. I highly recommend this place! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lynne said: "Lovely Early Evening Meal
    Lovely food as always. Fantastic children's menu and service. "
    Posted 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Good food great pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Good good excellent service
    Good value with taste card discount. Good food and excellent service. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barbara said: "Great food
    Excellent service and great value "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S.McCabe said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Service?
    Menus slammed on the table when we were sat, no drinks order taken, all ordered at once around 20 minutes after being seated when only 4 other tables were in. Food served in the same way as the menus, slammed down, no interaction from staff at any point, ordered some bread with my pasta, got a huge sigh and eyes rolled at me, waited a further 20 before we were offered the bill. Definitely wont be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ELIZABETH said:
    " Arrived with only two members of staff available. Nice lady seated us then we were left. Gentleman asked if we were ready to order. We were not asked for our drinks order had to ask for that while ordering food. Nice food but overall experience not very memorable. "
    Posted 2 years, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jude said: "amazing food
    Every visit to any zizzis restaurant delivers the same exceptional values truely delicious Italian food served by passionate staff in a delightful setting, I couldn't ask for any more! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • jude said:
    " Wonderfully tasty food, great decor, very friendly and helpful staff.

    We live in another area but travel the miles to this our fave restaurant. I highly recommend this place! "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall